Odd episode. Is discretion and etiquette dead?

Hello everyone,

I had an odd experience today and I am wondering if anyone else has had the same thing happen to them. I went to see a new lady today that I have not seen before as there were some nice reviews here and on other boards. The actual encounter went very well, it was afterwards that things got strange. 

As I was leaving there was a gentleman in the hallway waiting. No words were spoken and when I saw him I turned and continued down the hallway to make my exit. It is a good thing that we did not recognize each other as that would have been even more awkward. I continued down the hallway haven’t spoken anything to him as the lady ushered him inside. 

Giving him the benefit of a doubt, he may have been new to the hobby and may not know the proper etiquette. It has been my experience that until the lady you are seeing let’s you know that it is alright to come to the door either by a text or phone call that you wait outside the building in your car to ensure discretion and for everyone’s safety. Am I correct? 

Just wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them.

Thanks

• Like 2

I think the bigger issue for me is the immediate turnaround of clients.

i have been involved in the hobby for just a few years but I assumed that providers took some time in between clients to shower, freshen up whatever and there was not really a risk of this type of run-in because of the time (even a short time) between clients.

Am I that naive? Please someone say no!

ML

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Yes but was told to come up to the room ..
bUt it was through a service they may have not known he was still there or there at all ... Awkward !
I actually bypassed the room and went to the stairs and up to the next floor grabbed a water from the machine and went back down cautiously !

3 hours ago, MassageLover-613 said:

i have been involved in the hobby for just a few years but I assumed that providers took some time in between clients to shower, freshen up whatever and there was not really a risk of this type of run-in because of the time (even a short time) between clients.

ML

Makes you wonder about DFK with someone who does CIM, doesn't it? lol

• Haha 2

A floor away, until the okay; rules to live by gents. However meeting someone in the floor so quickly is well... I would not visit that SP again if that happened to me, shows a serious lack of cleanliness that is to be expected.

• Thanks 1

Yep correct etiquette to me is always to stay well clear of the door/location until given the signal to approach. 

As to cleanliness, I would say the few providers I've been fortunate enough to be friends with allowed 15min or more between appointments to cleanup and reset. BUT thinking of a particular friend, I know some regulars were marked in her contact list as speedy with an "(S)" beside their name and would be in and out in 10-15 minutes and in those scenarios appointments could be booked more tightly as she would be confident they wouldn't use the full half hour.  The providers I know ALWAYS had a shower before clients not just a quick wipe, the shower might be brief but it was complete.

I recall one time my friend and I were hanging out in her room just watching a movie and she had an outcall at a specific time to a regular who lived like 2km away, I stayed behind and kept watching the movie, she was gone I kid you not 15min end-to-end and was back barely missing any of the movie. 

It's hard to draw clear conclusions without knowing who he was and what he was told. It's not even clear if he was really a client or a procurer/driver/bodyguard or anything else. If he was indeed a lobbyist, we don't know what he was told. If the instructions given was to wait in the hallway, he shouldn't be criticized for it.

As for the turnaround and cleanliness it all depends on her habits of taking showers with her patrons in the beginning or end of the sessions. But at the end of day it's up to you to decide if the service was worth the lack of discretion. 

16 hours ago, KevinForsythe said:

You mean that salty kiss was....

• Haha 3

20 hours ago, MassageLover-613 said:

ML

I always assumed that as well. At few years back I was romantically involved with a provider and she always made sure to have time between clients. At least 30 minutes to freshen up herself and the room. 

When I visit a hotel it has been my assumption that you wait outside or a few floors away until you are given the okay to come to the door. 

To let everyone know in general I will not be giving out the lady’s name as I want to give the gentleman the benefit of the doubt. 

I think whether the guy was a client, driver, bodyguard, or whatever, it just is bad form to be out in the hall when a client is leaving. A client shouldn't even get a room number until after you are long gone. I have never been texted a room number until the lady is fully ready. Sometimes I have waited an extra 5 or 10 mins in my vehicle and I'm okay with that. Hell, I don't even go into the hotel until she gives the go ahead.

Driver's are usually contacted afterward as well. Security has always been and should be invisible unless needed. And I'm in the same camp with those who mentioned clients being back to back. Any reputable provider allows at least a half hour between finishing one appointment and starting another. Honestly, that goes for almost every service but is especially important in this one for the obvious reasons.

I don't know what her situation is in this case but I would not give her a reco or ever see her again regardless of how good her  service was during our time together.

Edited by peacectryguy
grammatical error

11 minutes ago, peacectryguy said:

I think whether the guy was a client, driver, bodyguard, or whatever, it just is bad form to be out in the hall when a client is leaving. A client shouldn't even get a room number until after you are long gone. I have never been texted a room number until the lady is fully ready. Sometimes I have waited an extra 5 or 10 mins in my vehicle and I'm okay with that. Hell, I don't even go into the hotel until she gives the go ahead.

You may be right. But again we don't know the context behind the described situation. For all we know it was a rare occurrence and shouldn't need to be overanalyzed.

20 hours ago, peacectryguy said:

I think whether the guy was a client, driver, bodyguard, or whatever, it just is bad form to be out in the hall when a client is leaving. A client shouldn't even get a room number until after you are long gone. I have never been texted a room number until the lady is fully ready.

Good point. Same about never been texted a room number until she's ready. Still anyone seeing a lady at her apartment and is at regular will know the apartment number.

In all scenarios when I've been a client or had some sort of role to play with a provider I've been well out of sight until my precense was requested. 

I disagree with the 30min between though, 15 min is plenty for a shower, quick room tidy and even a fast couple puffs depending on the hotel layout.

Something I think goes unmentioned is regular STI tests. Two of the providers I was friends with did routine checks, others I'd count as having some friendship with do not. Makes me concerned for them and for me.

That said the two that get checked regular said they haven't ever had anything come back.

Well we have a lot going on here . Gentlemen being seen when perhaps they don't want or need that. . I agree that is extremely bad  form for this to happen.

Every lady does know how long it takes to clean her room, herself etc. So that's up to her. You may be the first guest or the last of the day. I do not think there should be any evidence at all that there was  one person there ahead.  Even if its a fantasy it should remain that way.

When it comes to STI's I don't think its numbers that matter as much as safety practiced. Back in the "day "  there were no unsafe services that I know of . I do know for a fact that more gentlemen were being seen in short periods of time .

All good things to ponder when choosing a date . 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

When I go to meet a lady I don't expect to cross paths with other clients but if I did I am not so sure it would cause me a great concern.

In the OP's scenario I think I would have simply messaged the lady and discuss the issue... as others have said we have no idea who the guy was or why he was there .. Could have been a family member dropping by.  It could have been a regular of hers who fucked up the time and arrived early and therefor it was his fault.

In my experience the ladies work very hard to create a discrete environment for theIr clients and themselves.

Just my opinion 

• Like 2

On 10/9/2018 at 10:51 PM, Katherine said:

Well we have a lot going on here . Gentlemen being seen when perhaps they don't want or need that. . I agree that is extremely bad  form for this to happen.

Every lady does know how long it takes to clean her room, herself etc. So that's up to her. You may be the first guest or the last of the day. I do not think there should be any evidence at all that there was  one person there ahead.  Even if its a fantasy it should remain that way.

When it comes to STI's I don't think its numbers that matter as much as safety practiced. Back in the "day "  there were no unsafe services that I know of . I do know for a fact that more gentlemen were being seen in short periods of time .

I do remember you, like me always left a window of at least a half hour between appointments. No one should be bumping into anyone on their way in or out.

7 minutes ago, Metalsmith said:

Any bumping should happen behind closed doors, rather than in a hallway...?

(Trying to add levity...)

Well at least any repeated bumping

• Haha 1

On October 6, 2018 at 5:22 PM, MassageLover-613 said:

ML

No!! 😉.... You not Naive..... but Everyone is Different. 

"Like They Say... To Each Their Own" 😋 

"An Hour..1.5 Hour" . . is needed on this end.... Coffee included.. 

I Agree With "Katherine".. There shouldn't  be "Any Evidence At All",.. of Any Friends were there. 

Right from the Garbage Cans,Bathroom, Bed (just like nobody was ever there), Laundry Hamper.. (I know I'm forgetting..some) .. A Complete Shower.... But.... "Everyone is Different Also"... 

Yep.... "When I Visited Close by Cities".... I've been outside "Lots Lots of Times"... "Watching 1 After Another".. At times " one was waiting in the Car parking lot" 😯... There's more that do that.. Then 1 would think.. 😬... 

Always Remember Though ..,..Everyone is Different... 😉

On October 7, 2018 at 1:03 PM, Greenteal said:

But at the end of day it's up to you to decide if the service was worth the lack of discretion. 

In My Opinion, "There is No Service Ever Worth the Lack of Discretion" ... Doesn't Matter Who or What You/They Are.. Ever! 

Having 2 Friends/Clients, to Run into/Pass By/ or Even see leaving... OMG... (Id Lock Myself in a Closet and Not Come Out. 

"Discretion...Cleanliness.. Discretion... " is TOP .. 

On October 6, 2018 at 8:53 PM, KevinForsythe said:

(Short Periods Inbetween) .. 😘.... Lol... Yes.. It could make one wonder.... ...."Use a Baby Wipe.".. Oral...CIM ... DFK.. DATY Greek...DFK....(Baby Wipe).. (remember Baby Wipe) 😝

On November 9, 2018 at 3:14 AM, Mature Angela said:

Katherine's 🔼(Above) supposed to be there ... 😬....

Exacty Right 😘

xoxo's 💋

• Like 1

Personally, I can not go back to back with appointments. I know some ladies can and I wish them all the best with it. I can't take more than 2 calls in a day usually. I like to cum and cum hard. Im hoping to have no engery left after the one visit, there is no way I would be ready for another until the next day. LOL

On 3/29/2019 at 11:42 PM, katie said:

In My Opinion, "There is No Service Ever Worth the Lack of Discretion" ... Doesn't Matter Who or What You/They Are.. Ever! 

Having 2 Friends/Clients, to Run into/Pass By/ or Even see leaving... OMG... (Id Lock Myself in a Closet and Not Come Out. 

"Discretion...Cleanliness.. Discretion... " is TOP .. 

Don't get my wrong, I'm a very discreet guy and expect the same in return. But I won't overreact because there was a complete stranger in the hallway who may or may not be another client. The way I see it, it's not so different as entering or exiting a strip club, peepshow or any other adult businesses. Some people will see you and pass judgement without knowing why you were there.

Unless there's more to the story, I don't see more than a minor isolated incident.

Yeah but Greenteal, if I may, what if he knew the person? Some areas are smaller than others. We are missing detail of course, but in general...

1 minute ago, Hukupp said:

Yeah but Greenteal, if I may, what if he knew the person? Some areas are smaller than others. We are missing detail of course, but in general...

We could make an entire threads about "what if" situations and it would change anything. Things happen! 

Like it or not, that's life.

No no that’s way too generic of an answer. We have to always remember the OP’s original post. It’s about booking back to back with no time between them. A reasonable amount of time between them would eliminate the “what if”...

2 minutes ago, Hukupp said:

No no that’s way too generic of an answer. We have to always remember the OP’s original post. It’s about booking back to back with no time between them. A reasonable amount of time between them would eliminate the “what if”...

And your answer is pure speculation as we don't know who that person was, what he was told and if the incident was planned or purely accidental. 

Unless someone tells us this has been a recurring problem with that provider, I'm not gonna jump to conclusions.

Speculation? The lady ushered the other guy inside. That part cannot be forgotten. Even if you want to go as far as possible and say this other guy wasn’t even a hobbyist, there is no way a provider would ask anyone in life to come to her place at at the time a hobbyist is leaving.  So what now?  A random person in life accidentally showed up and then was ushered inside? That’s speculation...