The lady in the Bellas ad is Chloe from 553 St. Mary's.  She goes by Esjay there.  Sounds like they just opened up and are still getting organized.  Not sure who else is there.  I plan to make a visit next week and will report back.

I'm sure Chloe will be lots of fun as she always was at 553.  Just not sure of the new location and if anything has changed.

I talked to Chloe the other night she says half hour sessions only...not sure If I would pay that amount for a half hour massage etc..you know what I mean!!!

7 hours ago, Scottnotpaul said:

I was there last week and saw Chloe. Well worth the rate. I will absolutely repeat. 

You should give them a recommendation then :).

I’m not sure if it was Chloe I saw at 553, older Brunette, petite with bolts ons but super fun. I texted a number that was under Bellas and it turned out to be her because all our previous texts from 553 came up. 

Ive tried booking st Bellas a few times even drove there one night after being told they were open and when I said, “I’m here...” I got a reply saying they were closed.

my guess is they are

trying to keep things on the DL.