Re Moderation of Site - Who to contact

Hey Everyone, 

Just so you're aware "CerbMod" is now the main mod for Lyla, although "Mod" is still around and helping me with moderation if you need anything it's best to directly message myself "CerbMod" as "Mod" will just pass it on to me in any event. 

So to recap, yes it's fine to contact "Mod" but if you need something done, or changed, he'll be passing on to  myself "CerbMod" so save him the time and contact me directly. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Guest ModCat

Hey eda, can you PM me more information and I will try to help

I have pm'd both CerbMod (on Wed Nov 13th)  and Mod_Cat (on Fri Nov 16th) - no replies or resolution. One of the thing I used to love about this site was that the mods were available and genuinely seemed to care. Now I feel as if we are on our own. I don't understand what's going on. Most of the time the mods don't even reply or resolve the issue if it doesn't require a response. This isn't the first time, nor am I the only one experiencing this absence of support.  If this is some kind of growing pains with the site changes and will be resolved soon ... maybe mod (s) could post something so we don't feel abandoned ?

2 hours ago, BonnieScot said:

I have pm'd both CerbMod (on Wed Nov 13th)  and Mod_Cat (on Fri Nov 16th) - no replies or resolution. One of the thing I used to love about this site was that the mods were available and genuinely seemed to care. Now I feel as if we are on our own. I don't understand what's going on. Most of the time the mods don't even reply or resolve the issue if it doesn't require a response. This isn't the first time, nor am I the only one experiencing this absence of support.  If this is some kind of growing pains with the site changes and will be resolved soon ... maybe mod (s) could post something so we don't feel abandoned ?

I had it in regards to some other matter.  It took about a week to resolve but got resolved although a personal response not given.  I don't think it's so much a absence of support as it is (I'm guessing on this) that CerbMod and Mod_Cat are doing moderator duties in addition to their outside life (reiterate I'm just guessing here)

I think they're doing what they can to keep Lyla running.  But this isn't their full time 24/7 job.  Of course this may just be guessing (yes reiterating this again for the 3rd time LOL) on my part

A rambling

RG

Guest ModCat

Sorry for the delay response Bonnie! Some changes will be coming and we hope we have a few more active mods by early next year.

Please keep reporting things to us, we will get through them