Lyla has a Twitter!

Yay! 

Now, does this mean we'll be getting a 'share to twitter' button for our posts or profiles? 

It'd make it easy for us to share our stuff there, and in turn, extra promo for lyla with each tweet 🙂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Remember everyone, it is up to all of us to promote Lyla on Twitter. The more people are aware of this website, the better it will be in the long term for everyone.

• Like 2

So we're working on the "Share" to twitter feature, what's built in currently is a way for people to post to our twitter, and we're trying to work around that. Will let you know when we have it figured out. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

consider every body, it is up to every person to sell Lyla on Twitter. The more humans are privy to this website, the higher it is going to be in the long time for anybody.

Hey Mods, for some reason... I used to be able to tweet my ads. But now, ots not even an option for me? My GF can tho. Hummm....I checked my profile and I do have my Twitter handle embeded. What could it be? 

Thanks. 

On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 12:41 AM, KylaAnderson said:

The account is no longer active, is it?

Ok, maybe I won't check it out

Wow.... (not exclamation mark) your 7th post in almost 8 years and the point was?

Guess it's good you're starting somewhere....

• Like 1