Emily

Meh, service was very sterile and limited participation. Please post a recommendation if you have a good experience. 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, splaton008 said:

Meh, service was very sterile and limited participation. Please post a recommendation if you have a good experience. 

How was your non-physical interaction with her?  I thought her to be potentially "sterile" going in....but once you get her laughing/talking, she opens up and becomes less rigid.  I was actually surprised by some of the things she did/said (based on reviews. etc.).

Might have caught her on a bad day?

I heard a lot of mix reviews on her over the years so always been cautious if I want to see her or not. 

• Thanks 1

On 10/19/2018 at 12:16 PM, Leviathan31 said:

How was your non-physical interaction with her?  I thought her to be potentially "sterile" going in....but once you get her laughing/talking, she opens up and becomes less rigid.  I was actually surprised by some of the things she did/said (based on reviews. etc.).

Might have caught her on a bad day?

Let’s just say I never did repeat or even want to. Too many other SP’s offering much better service. If Emily offered services and attitude like addictive Barbie or Natasha or Kylie Jane then it would be a different story. She has the looks and the body and I would be broke, Lol. It takes more than looks to make an awesome encounter IMHO.

• Thanks 1

Saw her a year ago or so. I would agree with splaton. However she is certainly legit are very hot so i would sugest trying yourself because clearly ymmv.

• Thanks 1