JJ

Search the reccos she should be in there.

I've been to see her, she's tiny. Very nice.  Haven't been to her new location.  

She’s very friendly.  Cute, tiny, lots of tats.  Her pics are real.   She Seemed to enjoy her work and made me feel at ease around her very quickly. 

• Thanks 1

She's a lovely person. And if you're into tiny and tattooed then she's great.

Her service imo was very "functional". When I saw her she spoke to me like a dental assistant would. Just general chit chat. All very nice and pleasant, but while jerking or bj it does ruin the mood a little to be hearing about her holidays with he exes and the weather. She also doesn't do DATY, no kissing and is so clear about what you can't do that you feel as if you're pushing boundaries by touching her leg or arm. So you end up lying there while she does her business while chatting about the weather and her day.

Again, nice woman, but not the most erotic experience I've ever had. 

Well I Have seen some positive reviews here and other places. With no disrespect ever, she seems like a typical full service lady. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that . As well her donations do not reflect GFE experiences. 

This is no disparity towards  inlove but well, if you want hard core GFE, perhaps  Ms Manda, Exotic Barbie, Cristy Long Legs, Kylie Jane or yours truly .  We are all higher priced one to the other . However ,. we all have very positive GFE recco's.

It's all a choice . Tonight I had a steak at the  Lower Deck. It was satisfactory but not awesome . I did get what I paid for and well, if I wanted more there are many places to choose from .

No complaints about my steak , it was good , just good . I know exactly where I need to go to get the best . I just have to decide how much money I want to spend on the "finer cuts."   

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I've seen her and enjoyed my time with JJ. She was chatty and wasnt particularly restrictive. I live near her so I expect I'll see her again when I can't see those I regularly see. 

Was it GFE no. But I didn't expect it to be.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Rambler1980 said:

I've seen her and enjoyed my time with JJ. She was chatty and wasnt particularly restrictive. I live near her so I expect I'll see her again when I can't see those I regularly see. 

Was it GFE no. But I didn't expect it to be.

It’s always good to get what you expect . 😊

11 hours ago, Katherine said:

It’s always good to get what you expect . 😊

I re-read my post and it feels a little like a backhanded compliment since it's kinda lackluster and that doesn't represent my experience with JJ. 

To expand on it a bit. A while ago I booked an appointment with JJ, her price was very affordable and that day I was looking for a very simple set of services and a fairly brief appointment. On meeting her she was friendly and attractive, she warned me when I booked that she had a delivery coming and might need to run to the front door. That was fine with me, she told me that all before I booked. During the appointment she provided a nice relaxing massage, she seemed to welcome being touched by me and we had a great chat. VERY near the end she had to leave me hanging briefly to deal with her delivery but she came back and we worked our way back to the exciting conclusion.

I would for sure recommend her. If you want someone who is quiet or does the GFE experience you should discuss that with her up front, it's not what I requested and I enjoyed the chat. 

She's perhaps not your typical provider, she's unique but I think in an entirely good way, she's got a confidence about her that I liked.

She carried on a good conversation via text messaging that made me feel comfortable seeing her for the first time and I felt the appointment exceeded what I expected. 

• Thanks 3