Shantie • White • 4637

Went to se Shantie again this afternoon it has been a while since she has been here .

if your not into good looking women with French accents and awesome personality I wouldn't go see her ! She loves what she does and if you pay attention it's not hard to tell what she likes and the splash is phenomenal ! 

I hope to see her again before she leaves . 

• Thanks 2

I would agree with mrp1

I saw Shantie for the first time yesterday after thinking about it for a long time!! I now consider all the time I spent thinking about it to be wasted time. I have never experienced a squirting encounter before Shantie and it was spectacular.

Top marks for Shantie. Now how can I afford a Duo with her and MsManda? Or can I NOT afford it..... next question... they may actually kill me with so much awesomeness!!!!

ML

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

MassageLove got my mind going had to go back again it was amazing once again !  Wendsday night ! 

Onebof those experiences that sticks in your head . 

Edited by Mrp1
  • Thanks 2

Met with Shantie yesterday, my fourth time with her. She is beautiful, great body and makes sure each visit is memorable. She is very easy to talk to. Still trying to figure out how to use the recommendation feature on this site, I give her five stars.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Went to see Shantie Last night still grinning .  It was late in the evening still managed to get a squirt out of her . The view is awesome from all angles !
She's still in town tonight so go check her out !

• Thanks 2

Since she's visiting again I thought I would leave a recco as I saw her last time she was in town. Very friendly girl and great conversation. It legit felt like we were friends catching up even though it was my first time meeting her lol. French accent was hot if that's your thing... But the best part had to be that she was there to please! Highly recommend her if you're on the fence for her next visit in a few weeks! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I just want to echo what others have said.  I finally met the lovely Shantie during her previous visit to Halifax. 

Wonderful lady, beautiful and very willing to please.  

I would recommend. 

• Thanks 1

Well I finally got to meet Shantie for my 3rd SP experience. She filled my expectations completely. I really enjoyed getting to know her and and we talked flawlessly. And god damn that accent is soooo sexy to me. I think I found a new taste for French women. Her long hair with that big smile is just such a turn on.  She was making me melt, I really didn't want to take my hands off her curvy body that just had me right rev'd up. I entered nerved up but I left feeling like a new man. She was very flattering and sweet and I felt like I made a friend. I hope she keeps coming to Halifax, we don't know just how lucky we are that she comes here. I already miss her =p So treat her good boys. She's worth it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.