Your topic name is a bit misleading and likely to cause you problems as the topics related to BBFS are banned unless part of a warning.

As for liberal services, in Quebec City I met some open minded providers offering rimming when conditions were appropriate for it. But in general, anything is possible when the chemistry is great between two human beings.

Better focus on the right providers instead of the locations.

Edited by Guest

While changing the thread name was a good improvement, I'm not sure your topic will bring you concrete results.

Just by remaining in a single geographical location we can live many polar opposite experiences. Even if some cities or part of the world were known to offer more diverse experiences, it wouldn't mean you would immediately find a provider offering the experience you're looking for and even less being very good at it.

I rather see someone who does only one thing and excels at it, than being with someone who literally does everything and gives a mediocre, soulless and disconnected service.

I’ve done a fair bit of travelling and found differences. In Toronto, there is any range of services, all you gotta do is find the services you want. Even some agencies where Greek is included but cbj is the norm. In Ottawa, I’ve had some great sessions but last trip, limited services even though the ad said open minded.  Anybody ever define open minded?

Barrie has become the land of the upcharge. Sure they’ll tell you all services are available, but each and every service is a 40 or 60 upcharge.

5 hours ago, TFZL1 said:

Anybody ever define open minded?

When contacts to a girl include lots of questions about her open-mindedness, she will eventually define it for herself. And then put it in her ad to be more appealing to more inquiries. That would be independents, who are in the position to change ad copy on a whim, and most likely fairly new in the biz.

The fakes or high-volume  just copy what other ad posters use and try to outdo them. They want as much biz as possible, they have the number of girls, they want large volume of inquiries, so it's used to draw as many if not all of the attention that these ads get.

In other words, don't ask for open-minded! Then no one will see a need to use it as a feature to sell. It's pretty safe to say that all who do this are open-minded. But there are levels. And what is open-minded anyways? It's safe to assume though, that open-minded at the very least means you can ask about things, and be listened to. It's up to person to decide whether they are the right person for the job.

You don't get to define it. Just say what your looking for...easy peasy.

Edited by TorontoMelanieJolliet
wasn't finished but it submitted
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, TorontoMelanieJolliet said:

When contacts to a girl include lots of questions about her open-mindedness, she will eventually define it for herself. And then put it in her ad to be more appealing to more inquiries. That would be independents, who are in the position to change ad copy on a whim, and most likely fairly new in the biz.

The fakes or high-volume  just copy what other ad posters use and try to outdo them. They want as much biz as possible, they have the number of girls, they want large volume of inquiries, so it's used to draw as many if not all of the attention that these ads get.

In other words, don't ask for open-minded! Then no one will see a need to use it as a feature to sell. It's pretty safe to say that all who do this are open-minded. But there are levels. And what is open-minded anyways? It's safe to assume though, that open-minded at the very least means you can ask about things, and be listened to. It's up to person to decide whether they are the right person for the job.

You don't get to define it. Just say what your looking for...easy peasy.

That’s what I was saying, I don’t understand why girls put that in thier ads. Even agencies put “open minded” in thier ads. I think they use it because someone else did. I don’t get it.

i usually ask what service is available.

But agency bookers don’t like to answer that question.

And some ladies get pissed of if you ask for a menu.  I’ve been told, if You need a menu, then I’m not the right girl for you.

So, it’s so hard to find out if a girl is willing to do bbbj or cim.

Why not just say so. And be done with it. 

Edited by TFZL1

5 minutes ago, TFZL1 said:

That’s what I was saying, I don’t understand why girls put that in thier ads. Even agencies out open minded in thier ads. I think they use it because someone else did. I don’t get it.

i usually ask what service is available.

but agency boomers don’t like to answer that question.

and some ladies get kissed of if you ask for a menu.  I’ve been told, if You need a menu, then I’m not the right girl for you.

so, it’s so hard to find out if a girl is willing to do bbbj or cim.

Why not just say so. And be done with it. 

It's an easy sales pitch that's also vague and lazy. But it's used a lot, it's simply because it works.

It's hard for ladies to promise some services to someone they never met. They don't know if they'll feel comfortable, if your hygiene is good and if the chemistry is there. And most lady who guaranty they'll do it, are either not very good at it or do it in a cold emotionless way.

Instead of relying on a list of options, better meet her for a short session to see if both feel comfortable to do more in a following session.

There are so many things that can play into this even in the same location...

As was previously said being an amazing client can have dramatic impacts on any service you receive.   For exampIe I get amazing service from my lawyer because due to the business I am in there is a fairly high need for drafting of legal documents so I make him a lot of money.  Better client better service.

While a very well known lady in this industry once explained to me that she was never in competition with other ladies and that her opinion of what the services she provided were worth was the only real important factor I have come to understand that Unfortunately the local business marketplace can play a big part.  If some in the market find themselves pricing services extremely low it can create a very damaging market environment that affects both clients and suppliers.  Market Conditions

Finally... You Get What you Pay For in any business and if you are a value shopper God  Bless but I am more interested in Quality.  Just for the record Quality can mean dramatically different things to different people.

Just my Opinion

Along with "open minded", I'm seeing a lot of ads with "low/limited/no restrictions".  Again, it seems to be a lazy copy of what others are posting and leaves a lot of ambiguity.  And as mentioned earlier, if you ask for a menu you are wasting their time.  To me it sets up the client to be disappointed and the SP in a position of explaining what restrictions there are after the client arrives and risk alienating the client.  Personally, I love ads and websites that remove much of the ambiguity so that you can quickly pick the lady that seems to meet your desires, not waste her time with questions, and enjoy each others company without negotiating services upon arrival.

Just now, WildTiger said:

Along with "open minded", I'm seeing a lot of ads with "low/limited/no restrictions".  Again, it seems to be a lazy copy of what others are posting and leaves a lot of ambiguity.  And as mentioned earlier, if you ask for a menu you are wasting their time.  To me it sets up the client to be disappointed and the SP in a position of explaining what restrictions there are after the client arrives and risk alienating the client.  Personally, I love ads and websites that remove much of the ambiguity so that you can quickly pick the lady that seems to meet your desires, not waste her time with questions, and enjoy each others company without negotiating services upon arrival.

Buzzwords are nothing new. I remember a period when over 90% of ladies advertised GFE, but no two had the same definition of what it was or involved.