Any intel on this one, I have talked to her a few times seems legit, but just not sure..did a google search but nothing came up and can't find reviews...let me know fellow Hobbiest if you have any info PM me please..here is the link, cheers

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-massage/winnipeg/winnipeg_exotic_oriental_goddess-4343958

Ad came up at least once before. Don't recall anything said positive or negative. Personally I prefer my 'Oriental Godesses', oriental. Is it just me or does she not look even remotely Asian in her pictures? I'll see if I can track down the post. 

• Thanks 1

Found the thread on the other site, would send the link to you in PM but there really wasn't anything helpful. Three posts, first guy says 'interested, any info'? Second guy says, 'me too'? Third guy made a similar post to mine above suggesting its odd someone that doesn't look Asian in her photos is representing herself that way. Is it just me? 

• Thanks 1

When you text her, she responds like a LE. Everything is way too clearly explained with a price.  No abbreviations or street lingo.  A red flag in my book

Just to bring all up to speed...Samantha as she calls herself is 100% women..born a women and know's her ad is also in the other catagory and has tried to have it removed but it doesn't..that is what I know so far...cheers

There is no information because nobody on this board has gone to check her out. Feel free to give her a try and report back that's what this board is all about everybody needs to contribute.

Dont waste your time..I personally dont like being negative...but have booked with her twice now...drove an hour to see her both times a no show...even after confirming the night before...she always responded right away until the 5 min before arrival and no response...she apologized the first time but the second  time no response at all...is what it is..

Thanks spontanious, that's the info and response I hoped my posting would generate. Also, thanks to usernametaken, that's the response I knew it would.

On 11/10/2018 at 3:24 PM, spontanious said:

Dont waste your time..I personally dont like being negative...but have booked with her twice now...drove an hour to see her both times a no show...even after confirming the night before...she always responded right away until the 5 min before arrival and no response...she apologized the first time but the second  time no response at all...is what it is..

So despite the above advise, I booked and slowly it went from appointment set, to running late  to not showing up to a call 2hrs later, which could have just contained one excuse and I'm fine. Instead it was every excuse all at the same time, which seemed unlikely especially having  read previous reviews.  Or who knows, maybe a pregnant dog, driving a train, did eat her homework while she searched for lost keys.