Chloe Nicole-massage

She used to do massage in her bedroom at her grandparents apartment off north main. That is, when she decided to open the door when you arrived. Six months ago she was just starting out and didn’t have a clue. Now she’s an RMT which takes what? two to four years of training? Not sure why she started a new kijiji account and has a different writing style than before. The pic is correct. There should be a review here and on the other site. 

Her photo is doctored, she doesn't look like that in person.

S- 6 A-8 L-6  YMMV

Won't repeat.   Just my 2 cents worth.

Not doctored but more like filtered heavily through snapchat.

Pretty nice girl but kind of weird set-up back then. Looks about 5 for me and service about 7.

Crossed off but won't return.

I went and saw this girl yesterday, She was sweet, pretty, with a curvy body and sexy eyes. I thoroughly enjoyed the massage, she rubbed the knots out of my legs and made me feel like a bowl of jello.Her special skills are amazing and you will leave with a huge smile on your face

On 10/31/2018 at 10:50 PM, hotdickncider said:

I went and saw this girl yesterday, She was sweet, pretty, with a curvy body and sexy eyes. I thoroughly enjoyed the massage, she rubbed the knots out of my legs and made me feel like a bowl of jello.Her special skills are amazing and you will leave with a huge smile on your face

WOW. quite different from others.