I come to Toronto often, and even tho in the ad I'm told yes, and in a text the answer is yes.

i find not many SP allow DATY and enjoy it.

I'm looking for a SP that truly adores this.

its a fetish for me, so much so that my sessions are consumed by it.

been complimented on my skills, I'd just like to find a regular SP that loves it as much as me.

coming to town this Saturday...........anyone ??

who wants their body worshipped ?

The main key to allow and enjoy something between two adults, is chemistry. And it's not something you build on a phone or keyboard.

Better try to connect with someone instead of just focusing on only one thing.

I've visited many cities and I've seen providers in Toronto (although not in a couple years so maybe things have changed). My experience is 90% of them allow DATY so if you are finding the opposite I suspect it reflects on you slightly (sorry). Make sure you're super clean, dress decently and brush your teeth, freshen your breath, don't book a quickie session. Try to make sure you have good chemistry like Greenteal said. 

As to them liking it. That's a lot to ask, I enjoy DATY myself and have have heard everything from compliments to being told I am doing it too hard, not hard enough, too fast, too slow, I do move around too much, I don't move around enough. I basically now I start with what I like, move to some different ones if not getting a response. If I get positive feedback I use that as a guide, if I get no feedback I use the style I like best until I've had my fill. 

• Thanks 1

I think or I read it that he wants SPs who provide DATY but also truly enjoy it. Not just going through the motions of it. 

Maybe I'm wrong. OP can correct me. 

1 hour ago, Jessica Rain said:

I think or I read it that he wants SPs who provide DATY but also truly enjoy it. Not just going through the motions of it. 

That's pretty much it.

I see where he's coming from as I met providers who either didn't felt a thing due to substance abuse or badly acted their way through the session. Lips can't lie but the body doesn't. Just a question of finding someone who cares.

4 hours ago, Jessica Rain said:

You are correct, I don't want to because I like, I want to because I want my SP to crasp for bed sheets as her toes curl.

9 minutes ago, SirliczLot said:

You are correct, I don't want to because I like, I want to because I want my SP to crasp for bed sheets as her toes curl.

It's not that hard to find. But it takes a combination of good communication and a bit of trial and error in order to find someone who wants a bit more than a source of income.

Lyla offers the possibility to chat privately with many ladies and many of them are in the Toronto area. If I were you, I would take the opportunities to read posted recommendations and chat with them to see if compatibility is present.

1 hour ago, Jessica Rain said:

Well I have needed to be tied down to stop my squirming. 

I think I can speak for most men(and likely women too) by saying you can squirm and be as expressive as you want 🙂 .