Mature Asian

Anybody out there got any leads on older mature Asian massage ladies. I may sound crazy but love the mature  Asian  massage ladies. They always find those knots and know how to work them out. Any info much appreciated. 

17 hours ago, higlow14 said:

Anybody out there got any leads on older mature Asian massage ladies. I may sound crazy but love the mature  Asian  massage ladies. They always find those knots and know how to work them out. Any info much appreciated. 

Mia at triple a spa www.alogroupmassage.com/miaMia

+1 for Lily (didn't know that was her name). Massage was top notch. Finish was okay, nothing to write home OR complain about.

I actually rarely visit providers who do extras (maybe a couple of times a year), and I actually was not expecting it from her when I booked the appointment. I went there for a massage and nothing else. She straight-up asked me before the session even started.

I have been to this lady a few times and she does provide a very good massage, you can also leave happy if you want

www.kijiji.ca/v-health-beauty/ottawa/wonderful-massages-in-east-ottawa/1292409706

2 hours ago, CuriousCoach said:

I have been to this lady a few times and she does provide a very good massage, you can also leave happy if you want

www.kijiji.ca/v-health-beauty/ottawa/wonderful-massages-in-east-ottawa/1292409706

Link is dead as is mine here is the most recent

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-health-beauty/ottawa/chinese-pressure-point-relaxation-massage/1392277834?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Different links, first one is Judy in Orleans and the second one is Lily on Prince of Wales.  Both are lovely mature Asians!

Judy in Orleans - is there more than one person at that location? I see she works out of a home, but the ad says something about comfortable roomS, and uses "we" in the ad (so I'm assuming so).

I'm just curious, as I'm not much into visiting a place that has other patrons at the same time.

There may be more than one MA there at times but I believe there is only one massage room.

I’ve seen Lily too.  Very nice lady and good massage.  

Aranda in Barrhaven is great too. I would say she is mature.   Great massage!

17 hours ago, Sixx25 said:

Aranda in Barrhaven is great too. I would say she is mature.   Great massage!

Curious - which one is she? There are two that operate out of Barrhaven, both VERY different experiences...

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-health-beauty/ottawa/barrhaven-best-massage/1395679181?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Aranda always advertises as Barhaven bestMassage on Kijiji

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-health-beauty/ottawa/relaxing-massage-nepean/1395654378?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

This is NiNi the other asian in Barhaven

Always advertises Relaxing massage- Nepean on Kijiji

Edited by downbound123

I’ve seen them both.  Different experiences but I like them both. I’ve seen Aranda more than Nini.  Aranda gives a better massage, which I need sometimes.....darn back! 

Can someone please pm me about the service Judy provides. I’d like some details as I’m considering booking

1 hour ago, gbod said:

Do Judy or Lilly get naked during there massages?  Can you touch either of thrm?

I have not seen Judy so can't comment. I have seen Lily a number of times and have never asked her to get naked as I am happy with what I received. However, we all know ymmv and it does't hurt to ask but usually there is an additional cost for anything above and beyond what has been offered.

Edited by downbound123
  • Like 1

IMHO Lily is very pretty/cute (eye of the beholder) and her personality is very friendly and outgoing. Her massage skills are top notch and I have always thoroughly enjoyed my time there.

I do remember Kim , & loved her service , I have now seen Lilly & can say Lilly has just as good a massage skills , about the same age she is thinner than Kim same great personality . I will repeat , just wish we had someone in the West to take Kim's place,