Lily • Asian • 3685

I love asians and thought I would give this a try. As usual it is really hard to tell the age but a guestimate would be mid thirties. I found her to be very cute and her english is quite good. Her name is Lily and she hosts in a private condo on Prince of Wales near Meadowlands. Lots of parking is available at Timmies or the plaza parking lot.
The massage was IMO very very good. She advertises pressure point massage and definitely has some training as she could identify my problem spots by feel. 
She also used some sort of Chinese oil on the problem spots and they really did feel better.
Left with a much better back and a smile on my face. She advertises on Kijiji as Chinese Pressure Point/Relaxation Massage

Edited by downbound123

I second this reco. I saw her a few weeks ago, and honestly didn't know she provided extras. I never go into these types of appointments expecting or hoping for anything other than a good massage. And I never ask or even insinuate. If they do, they do, if they don't, they don't. She straight up asked me before we started, which pleasantly surprised me.

Massage was great, really. Generally no touching until the end, which I prefer TBH. Got a few "brushes", but nothing overt. Ending was typical, but welcome. Price was right, too. I'd see her again in a heartbeat, if even just for a massage.

• Like 1

Met her a long time ago but forgot to post, very nice and very good at making you feel comfortable... so if your first time out, i would definitely recommend...

• Like 1

I've seen Lily several times, she is a real sweetheart and knows how to massage. Anything else is a bonus, her best skill is great massage. Excellent value. 

• Like 1

I visited Lily twice this week because the massage was so good. Both times I left thinking I have to come back. Lily is sweet and works really hard to work out the knots. I've been relaxed and happy all day.

• Like 1

Just saw Lily again and as usual the massage was superior. She has the knack of finding spots that you didn't even know were tight. Her personality and demeanor  are a breath of fresh air and I find her interesting and fun to be around. She is all business until the end and then, definitely puts the icing on the cake. I always leave rejuvenated and totally satisfied.  

• Like 2

I saw her recently.   Agree with other comments.    Very nice massage and attention to finish.    Would repeat and recommend to others. 

• Like 1

I have recently seen Lily and I must say she is a very attractive woman her massage skills are top notch and she is a very very very nice lady I would highly recommend her .

Edited by bigdawg
  • Like 1

I connected with Lily yesterday. All recommendations in this thread are accurate. Lily is cute and genuinely nice. Her place is clean and open. I took the an hour full body massage package. In the first couple minutes, Lily was able to locate the area that caused the pain and gave it the extra care and attention. I wish I had time for a longer session. If you're going for the pressure point treatment, book at least 60 minutes with Lily.

• Like 2

I went to see Lily again to deal with some lower back issues and she immediately zeroed in on the problem spots. She really knows her stuff and had it feeling better in no time. I always have a great time with Lily as her personality and attitude make for a relaxing and fun session. I left with a much better back a smile on my face and skip in my step. 

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.