Massage first?

I've been a lurker here for a bit, so excuse the low post count.

I'm wondering if there are other guys out there like me who are primarily looking for a quality massage first and foremost, with anything "extra" being a cherry on top?

In other words, I'm not looking for a purely sexual experience, I guess. I've probably only visited a couple of people who I knew offered extras beforehand, and the massages have been lacklustre, or in one case, downright awful. I've found that providers who focus on that side of things usually provide bad massages, or have no idea what they're doing, or in one case, I actually felt like I might be injured (not even kidding).

I've found that coming across someone who gives a good or great massage who also provides an ending (that I didn't know they did before showing up) are the best experiences. In other words, it's much more fun when you're not expecting it 🙂 

So far, the ones who do both have asked once I'm on the table. I've never, ever asked, not my style. There's only been one provider who didn't ask, and just went for it. Gutsy on her part, as I never got the impression that was something she offered (everything seemed quite legit, from the ad to the communication, to the location, etc.)

I should point out that I'm not one of those guys that goes into a massage "expecting", trying, or even hoping for extras. I've always, always followed the lead of the provider. I've never asked, hinted, or manouevered my body (or body parts) to insinuate I'd like something extra

Can't agree more. And now that Backpages is gone I have no idea how to find this service.

Edited by Claystone72

If you prioritize quality massages, I suggest you look at RMT's or MA's who received proper education. There plenty of women working from private locations, using a proper massage table and experienced in many type of massage techniques. If you choose an RMT, you can get receipts and possibly refunds if covered by your health insurance policy. You should avoid traditional massage parlours/rub and tugs that are a mixed bag in term of massages. Not all are bad, but would recommend you did your homework about the establishment and the qualifications of the ladies before booking an appointment.

Read the many recommendations here and talk to the ladies to see their level of education and experience. This should send you on the right path.

There are ladies working at spas around town who are literally all about giving a really great massage - many of whom do not provide extras.  You could contact the spas and speak with them and tell them what you're looking for.  They'll definitely be able to tell you who there can provide an 'almost RMT' session.  Another approach would be to find a lady you like and ask her directly whether what  you're looking for is something she provides.  Good luck! 

I am Rmt and focus a lot on my massage part of our session.. I do offer different techniques like therapeutic, sensual , relaxation and I also have the skills to follow up with injuries or muscles pain .. 

Unfortunately I am not offering insurance receipt because I would like to keep my licence.. 

Of course if you are looking for therapeutic, you will not be turned on by the massage part since I am mostly using my elbows and it is not a walk in a park .. It is painful but very efficient when it comes to fix a muscle problem.. (I have my way to make you forgive me for that ) .. 

I will not offer a therapeutic if you have a scoliosis, misplaced disk or heart issues because I don’t have access to a medical file and you don’t sign any discharge of responsability like in a “real” spa. It could lead to more damage and I don’t want to be the source of that damage .. I will release your tensions but with a lighter pressure using my hands.. 

I also think that for some of you guys , the massage should be done after the “fun part” because you are full of endorphins wich help to relax all of the muscles and diminish the pain when I am using my elbows.. 

To each their own but I don’t mind starting by the end if you wish to experience less tensions during the massage part .. 

I think that the massage part is also a great way to bond with a new client because it gives us the opportunity to get to know each other with a conversation .. It is also good to create the atmosphere and to slowly get to the sensual part at the end .. 

I think the most important is to know what you want and to let the provider know so she can built the session for you to fully enjoy your time with her. Everybody’s different and it is easier for us providers to be aware of your needs so we feel like we truly fulfilled them when you are walking out the door. 

Communication is the key 😉 

kisses 

Ali 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

First post! 

I've seen some SPs indicate RMT experience in their profiles.  An SP that really understands the body will enhance the experience regardless of which way things go. 

For me, erotic massage has amazing therapeutic benefit - the T in RMT.  When both client and SP are in tune with each other's bodies, magic happens (reverse massage!).

Edited by Stan Roberts
  • Like 1