Orleans, "holistic"?

When an ad focuses on the therapeutic side, it's normally just that.

As you already know about her flexibility(or lack of), I'm not sure what else you need to know.

Whatever certification she may have I don't think it's in the "provision of happiness".

Better call or email her to make sure there no miscommunications.

I had one massage with her (id got back, but tight budget at the moement) - great lady, great normal massge, nothing extra offered and didnt get the sens its an option...but again, great massage from nice person.

46 minutes ago, Nimravus said:

Saw her once, great massage left happy but nothing of hers came off.

Interesting. This is not the first time I've heard numerous emphatic "no" 's about extras, then someone chimes in with a "yes".

Was there a discussion beforehand? Did she offer? Did it just happen?

I wonder if she just plays it ultra safe and only does this when she's comfortable or something. Or in the mood...

8 hours ago, ottman75 said:

Interesting. This is not the first time I've heard numerous emphatic "no" 's about extras, then someone chimes in with a "yes".

Was there a discussion beforehand? Did she offer? Did it just happen?

I wonder if she just plays it ultra safe and only does this when she's comfortable or something. Or in the mood...

You got to take this with a grain of salt.

Not all information is accurate or meant to be shared publicly. It's the reason why many providers and therapists don't want to be reviewed and discussed on message boards.

If you absolutely want extras, I would look for someone else.

9 hours ago, Nimravus said:

Saw her once, great massage left happy but nothing of hers came off.

When you get unadvertised and unexpected services, keep this to yourself. You're not making her any favors.

6 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

You got to take this with a grain of salt.

Not all information is accurate or meant to be shared publicly. It's the reason why many providers and therapists don't want to be reviewed and discussed on message boards.

If you absolutely want extras, I would look for someone else.

When you get unadvertised and unexpected services, keep this to yourself. You're not making her any favors.

Fair points.

This is the only provider I've seen this discussion about more than once, however. It seems to come up somewhere every few months. A lot of "no, strictly legit, go elsewhere for extras" etc. followed by one or two guys that say the opposite. You don't see that very often, IMO.

But yes, if someone doesn't want to advertise anything else, or doesn't always offer it, fair enough. Especially if they request that it not be aired publicly. That said, it's up to clients to listen to that, unfortunately, and the cat will always come out of the bag eventually. It's pretty hard to keep this kind of thing a complete secret. Not everybody is that respectful of peoples wishes, I guess.

4 minutes ago, ottman75 said:

Fair points.

This is the only provider I've seen this discussion about more than once, however. It seems to come up somewhere every few months. A lot of "no, strictly legit, go elsewhere for extras" etc. followed by one or two guys that say the opposite. You don't see that very often, IMO.

But yes, if someone doesn't want to advertise anything else, or doesn't always offer it, fair enough. Especially if they request that it not be aired publicly. That said, it's up to clients to listen to that, unfortunately, and the cat will always come out of the bag eventually. It's pretty hard to keep this kind of thing a complete secret. Not everybody is that respectful of peoples wishes, I guess.

I can confirm you she's far from the only one in this situation.

It's the problem when dealing with anonymous posts. It takes only one to create a misleading image.

And even when truth, a favor after a glass of wine shouldn't be considered a typical session.

1 minute ago, Greenteal said:

I can confirm you she's far from the only one in this situation.

It's the problem when dealing with anonymous posts. It takes only one to create a misleading image.

And even when truth, a favor after a glass of wine shouldn't be considered a typical session.

Oh, I know she's not the only one. Just seems like she keeps coming up though. I guess it's her look or something that intrigues people (which is unfair to her, of course).

And that's exactly what I was saying - it's obviously not typical, if it happens at all. Everybody is entitled to do what they want with their own business, especially if they're not registered/certified etc. It's not a judgement, by me anyway, about what this particular person offers or doesn't offer. Personally, I enjoy a really good massage first and foremost. I tend not to see people who overtly advertise other things, believe it or not. If the massage isn't halfway decent, I don't care what they do or don't do apart from that. Obviously many people here do, and that's fine of course.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Nimravus said:

She was advertizing it at the time on BP! It was overt and you needed to ask!

True or not , she's not advertising it anymore. And anyone posting reviews and claims of extra services should get her permission before doing so.

I'm pretty sure she'll appreciate that courtesy.

Ottman75,

Since you took the time to ask me about another mature indy in Orleans, I wanted to quickly take the time this morning to chime in about this one. Although there is some fair analysis, there are some comments in here from people who have not actually gone to see her.  I have a feeling some comments were from the time she was in the chapel hill area. Please give her a call and you may be pleasantly surprised. 

• Like 1