Erika - 832 Corydon

Haven’t been around for a bit.  

Has anyone seen or tried the “new” girl Erika?

Also, any info on the 4 hands would be appreciated.

PM me please with 4 hands details.

They always use different names at this place . They may advertise "Erika"but if you dont know who she is they can give you anyone. Most girls there have 2-3 names. 

Dont recommend 4 hand unless you are familiar with two girls.

In my experience  4 hand is rarely worth it. Nothing has ever blown my mind. But you can do it just to cross off your bucket list

Erika and all these new names at 832 or 741 are just for the same girls .. Then you get the available one when you walk in... Bait n Switch as usual... There is one new one at 741 , Maya maybe a month now, nice girl,  she has pretty face , little bigger girl.. From Vancouver , could not stop complaining the way things were run around there... left happy.. won't repeat because of location, not because of her..

Typical of Forever to do that. I texted them yesterday and said I would only go if I was guaranteed to see Sunny. They couldn't promise it

Because pickings are slim?

One major player does bait and switch. The other creates a fake review site deceiving customers.

That's 80% of the market. Pick which one disgusts you less. 

• Thanks 1

So I thought I would try the 4 hand special for $75. Messages beforehand and confirmed that it was the charge for a hour. I got there and they said it was for 30 minutes. So I walked. 

Huh I've never had any of these issues there. Ive always got exactly who I've ask4 and never had a bait and switch. I had a forehand once before it was a little bit underwhelming for what the price point was.

So maybe now that I am a bit more of a regular there beforehand might be a little bit better

1 minute ago, RiverCityGuy said:

Huh I've never had any of these issues there. Ive always got exactly who I've ask4 and never had a bait and switch. I had a forehand once before it was a little bit underwhelming for what the price point was.

So maybe now that I am a bit more of a regular there beforehand might be a little bit better

Who was the 4 hand with? 

At one point 832 Corydon and forever massage posted an actual picture of someone that work there.

I knew the lady and I can tell you it did not go over well.

The only other person I know of that did that was the guy at the old Broadway location who would post a picture of broadway Sunny and Gigi.