Good east Indian massage places

looking for good east Indian massage , Can anyone share any intel ? Besides the one on north Main street, any other places ? appreciate your insight.

I’ve seen Sam a few times. She’s a very nice lady and provides a very enjoyable massage. But, are you sure she’s of East Indian origin? I have no idea what her ethnicity is, but I thought she might be Latina.

So now that we have determined her ethnicity, how about a bit of information on the massage service?

Aside from a nice massage will you leave happy?  If so, what are the options to leave happy?  What does she look like?  Age?

Thanks

Sam is in her mid-to-late thirties, I would guess and is average looking, light-skinned and busty. She prefers to stay under the radar, so I won't comment publicly on her service, other than to say she provides a very good massage.

The link provided above seems to be dead - would anyone be able to provide an active link or her contact info, either here or in a private message? Thanks