Thanks. I thought I recognized her. Gorgeous girl, but the reviews seem pretty lukewarm... Hard to decide if that’s a good investment. 

Note though that people only say "not my thing" but no one goes into details about what they didn't like. Whereas others speak very positively about her. 

There's pluses and minuses 

Pluses - she's gorgeous imo.

When you establish rapport with her she's funny too.

minuses - she doesn't offer GFE without it getting very expensive. She's taller than some people expect and so some short men don't like it, she can be "sassy"

If you do see her, report back, because what I've written here is pretty much the closest thing there is to an actual review on site. 

• Thanks 4

Yes she is very beautiful...but I've asked several ppl that have visited her and they all seem to say the same thing...she's very poorly mannered and isn't very into it....comes off as she's ghetto...her attitude makes it hard for ppl to want to return.

LOL :) Yep that's her :) She's fun though. I like her. And she's insanely hot imo. She's out of town now (dancing) and may be back briefly around Christmas. She has some attitude on her lol But if you become a regular it gets better.

I understand of course people not wanting to pay high prices for bad attitude with a real ghetto vibe :)

• Thanks 2

i tried twice to work something,in the pass.,but she is difficult(donation not a problem). i said to my self beautiful or not forget it.. 

Could you PM me details of the bad attitude Terrain? She's, in my opinion, as beautiful a girl as I've ever seen, I'd just like to get a better sense of whether the attitude was a one of (or infrequent) or if that's just her 🙂

On 9/13/2019 at 11:04 PM, inlove said:

Could you PM me details of the bad attitude Terrain? She's, in my opinion, as beautiful a girl as I've ever seen, I'd just like to get a better sense of whether the attitude was a one of (or infrequent) or if that's just her 🙂

We each have our own experiences, no need to PM you. My exp was not great. Beautiful yes, but unsatisfactory in my books