Barbie Doll Hailey • White • LL

Been looking at her ad's for some time now, finally took a chance and saw her... Very friendly hug and kiss as soon as I walked in the door. Lives in a nice clean apartment.. 

First off let me say this, her pics are hot, but they don't do her justice, she's even sexier in person... If you love sexy blond spinners then Hailey is the one for you... 

I plan on seeing her again, and again and again.. lol Very easy to get addicted too.. 

If you want someone who'll treat you like a king, do whatever you want and look hot as hell doing it then give her a try you won't regret it ! 

I sure didn't.. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just over two years I visited Haily's profile ad, first on BP now LL. This was my first experience with a SP.  Haily is very attractive, sexy, and very tiny, true spinner as you would say.  She has a friendly personality, not just fun to talk to but fun to watch.  I live a long drive outside of the city but I do hope to visit again. 

• Like 1

Been seeing her regularly for months now and she still leaves me in awe. Love her humour, love her looks, love her amazing skills... She makes you feel at ease and knows when to tease and really knows how to please! For those of you who have seen her ads, those pictures really don't do her justice, she really does look better in person.

• Thanks 1

Hailey is really awesome...  totally non rushed, great personality, funny and makes you feel at home. She is tall, slim, and no wonder that she is a model. 

I was a little late, but she was able to understand my situation. We started talking to break the ice off with a glass of wine. And then, just wow... 

I really wish that I could see her more often. Dont miss her out if you are in nova Scotia. Such a gem. 

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.