Nicole Sweets on LL

She is exactly as the pictures portray her.  Very cute with a nice body and nice set of naturals.  Very easy going and friendly.  Although location is in a nice area, it is busy in the apartment building and you walk past a front desk (almost seemed like a 50+ resident, but no worries, as she is clearly in her twenties).  I don't think she is trained as I asked if she was and she laughed it off and said no, but does provide a good massage in a relaxed place and sexy to look at!  Left happy.

All of those options are available for you on the menu LiveNudeCats.  (But no FS).  Done on massage table but minimal teasing and seemed shy so didn't really get into it.  I'd repeat just to see if she isn't as shy after the first time.  Probably one of the  most attractive young MP out there with  a nice body to match.

On 10/23/2018 at 2:32 PM, djdarko said:

She is exactly as the pictures portray her.  Very cute with a nice body and nice set of naturals.  Very easy going and friendly.  Although location is in a nice area, it is busy in the apartment building and you walk past a front desk (almost seemed like a 50+ resident, but no worries, as she is clearly in her twenties).  I don't think she is trained as I asked if she was and she laughed it off and said no, but does provide a good massage in a relaxed place and sexy to look at!  Left happy.

Thank you!

She's using a texting app... so not sure the number can be disconnected. I know with the popular app(s) the Manitoba area codes are all used up, hence her 506 area code

Hi boys,

Saw the ad last week. I messaged her. She replied back super fast. Set up appt for next day. Go to place in St.james. Stops answering. Funny part is the night before she messaged me to confirm our appt. so I don’t know what to say. She sent me menu as well. Looks really nice. But can anyone confirm that they have actually seen her. 

I have seen Nicole three times, she is sweet, beautiful, and gorgeous, with only her clients needs in mind.  I have never had a problem connecting when an appointment is set up?  I do not see why you are having issues.  Did you text her once you were outside her address?

Seen her a few times as well and couldn't have said it any better Scorpio13.  I've never had any issues with her and even  when she isn't available she replies back and tells me.  Has even moved her schedule around for me before.  Never had any communication issues other than maybe having to wait 3-4 minutes for her to come and grab the door to let me in.  Surprised to hear this feedback.

I will say tho, as much as she portrays the "girl next door" look, I feel  like she is also the type to not put up with any shit and if you're not respectable to her or she doesn't want to deal with you, she will simply ignore you.  She is also very cautious.

See her every 2 weeks. Can’t stop thinking about her. That body is to die for. Gorgeous, easy to talk to, very attractive. Gives amazing head, she loves to tease drives me crazy haha. Never have a problem booking with her, even last minute. Idk why some people have issues booking with her. But she’s definitely worth it. Leaves me shaking after each time.

2 hours ago, politeguy said:

The new ad says 20-47. I wonder if that could  be the reason why she was not responding to some of the callers.

20-47??  I presume you meant 24/7.

• Like 1