Sign in to follow this  

Berlin moss • White

Gentlemen, Berlin is the complete package. Beauty, Brains, affectionate, enjoys what she does, an easy laugh, and completely professional. And curves to die for!! If you treat her nicely you will be rewarded ten-fold. 

Shes in Fredericton now and I hope you see her and encourage her to come back. She’s not to be missed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

This woman is stunning! Very pretty with a beautiful curvy body. Friendly attitude and likes to laugh. I will most certainly repeat. Highly recommended!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Seen Berlin last night and wow. Total babe. Sweet and knows how to please. A must for sure. Definetyl will repeat as often as I can. 100% satisfaction 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You will never be disapointed with Berlin!!! Put you at ease right away, bêtifia curves and amazing skills !! Will definitively repeat !! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I seen Berlin last night in Fredericton NB,and wow,she was amazing. One of the best experiences I've ever had. She knows how to make you feel comfortable and our time together was remarkable. I can't wait to see this beautiful woman again,loved our time together 💖

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I just wanted to thank Miss Berlin for another amazing encounter last night. Our time together was remarkable,she is truly an angel. Loved our time together and I can't wait to see her again. I also loved the cuddling, she's perfect💖

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Gorgeous, sweet, easy to talk to, passionate, genuinely loves her work, oh man, I can't say enough good stuff about Berlin. She's amazing!

• Thanks 1

I finally was able to see Berlin...I've wanted 2 meet her for about 1 year now..."wow" what a lady!!  I agree 100% with all the above comments...easy 2 book a session with her...I will repeat when she's back again :)

• Thanks 1

I had my first ever visit with Berlin Moss, and was wonderfully enthralled with this lovely lady my entire time with her. Very sweet, very skilled, and makes a mature gent feel totally at ease. I was showered with endless soft kisses, and pleased to enjoy all of her delights. One of my new faves. Lucky Monctonians, she is now based there. Do go see. Well worth a visit, or many...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I have visited with Ms. Moss twice over the last couple months, I couldn't agree more ! She's absolutely stunning ! She's very open minded, accommodating and couldn't have made me feel more comfortable. I had a little request and she was happy to oblige. Berlin is always dressed to arouse, an incredibly stunning  woman, she has the softest skin and guaranteed to make you're head spin !

She's a must visit ! I will surely visit with her again !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You may know of the highly recommended Berlin Moss from these LYLA pages in New Brunswick, or with the Allegra Collective in Toronto. You may have had the good fortune to stumble upon her Twitter feed, which features a regular assortment of erotic photos, tongue in cheek pix, and what I would call semi nude art installation photos. The lady has a gift, and her pix and posts never fail to entertain, excite, and/or provoke thought. 

Now you can add to that Berlin's Snapchat premium and erotic photo collections. Details are pinned to her Twitter feed. It is the erotic photo collections that have tickled my fancy. And just like the Tweetpix, these photos are very sensual and of very high quality.

I have had the great pleasure of seeing Berlin prior to the pandemic, and, as with other fine ladies, I am keen to offer support to carry her through this time, where no other supports are available, in anticipation of having the lovely opportunity to see her in person when the possibility again arises. Besides, the pictures are terrific, and are keepers!

Well worth checking out.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I saw Berlin Moss this evening and I'm in awe of her. She's so damn sweet and sensual! I spent an hour and when the 60 minutes was up I was wishing I had even more time. I did things with her that I have never done before because she made me feel so comfortable and was so open minded. On the drive home I felt at peace with the world and when I got out of my car, like I was walking on a cloud! So yeah definitely see her if you get the chance! 

V

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Yesterday I took advantage of the Yellow Phase to meet with Miss Berlin Moss for the first time.

This recommendation is primarily self serving; Gentlemen of Saint John, you MUST make it worth her while to come here more often.  My experience was absolutely one of the best I have ever had. 

Anyone who follows her on Twitter, or who subscribes to her onlyfans (https://onlyfans.com/ladyberlin) knows just how gorgeous she is.  But her content can only tell half the story.  In person, she is so warm and inviting, has an infectious laugh, and is incredibly responsive.  My only regret is that our time together ended as early as it did.  

Our conversation was engaging in a way that I rarely experience.  Her smile captivated me, and I am richer for the experience in ways I cannot describe.

Thus my plea. please help me draw this captivating Angel back to our city for many future visits.  We will all be so much the better for it.   

Edited by Barnsworth
My original post got cut off somehow and did not include full post
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

I recently visited Berlin moss.. and omg. wtf she's a treasure.  she's younger and smaller then her photos which are already spectacular. she is incredibly comforting and relaxed. made me feel at ease and made session feel natural.  I wish all service providers where like her. she has set the bar incredibly high. my gwad she's a national treasure.  you should definitely book aslong as it doesn't jeopardize my time with her lol..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is my first review and probably a little bit too late... I met with Berlin Moss months ago when she was still an independent SP and the reason I never wanted to leave a review is simply because I don't want to share her! She is the most beautiful, intellegent and classic women I have ever met. She is like that ambiguous figure from my deepest dream and desire. The time with her felt like a date night with my first love, we talk and laugh and we let things happen. Everything was smooth and easy, never rushed. The place she host was also one of the best in town. Will see her again when she visit. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this