“You pops you are done” policy

Is it well known that service is over once you release and this applies to most of sp? Or it only happens when book hh? What happens if pops early with sp you paid for a full hr and msog is not offered?

I know most legit established providers allow for multiple releases within the alloted time. It helps to clarify when inquiring if she is open to this.

I personally allow multiple releases if the gent is able. However, if only 5 minutes left, then no. Or if the first release took along time and the second is likely to take even longer.

I recently had a gent who scheduled a 30 minute, and we managed to get 2 releases in and still had 10 minutes to cuddle and talk. However, one gent scheduled a 60 minute, 45 minutes later of full on action on my part, he released. Then wanted a second one, but with less then 10 minutes left, I declined. 

I've  always said, for every 2 orgasyms I have, you can have 1. So each person is unique.

• Like 3

Meaghan pretty much said it all on the matter.

Communication will often clear the confusion, but be careful of providers selling hard the hour session. Too often some will try to push you out the door past the 30 min mark for whatever reason. Keep the hour (or more) for those you know better.

This is something that has a lot of answers.

I have one friend who allows MSOG during 1/2hrs and hrs.

The other friend allows MSOG in the hr session, but it is extra.

Now, as a client, I believe it your duty to make sure you have prepared yourself and clear up whether or not MSOG are allowed AND it should be your duty to maybe know your own body before you book a time; in other words, if you know you pop in 5 minutes....maybe don't book an hour if you are aware there are no MSOG.  Seems pretty simple, eh?  Obviously, it's not.

I can tell you that a fair majority of the time, clients are finishing early.  I've seen guys book 2hrs, only to be done in 5 minutes and they were fine with that, whereas I've seen guys book an hour, pop in 5 and then just sit there for the next 10 minutes saying "I can't believe you are not going to give me back some money". 

Some SP's will not allow MSOG, but you can still stay for your allotted time after popping to talk or whatever.  Other SP's basically kick you out as soon as your done, regardless how long you booked for. 

It's all about being aware of how much time you really think you need and being educated on the SP's MSOG policy. 

Edited by Leviathan31
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Leviathan31 said:

Now, as a client, I believe it your duty to make sure you have prepared yourself and clear up weather or not MSOG are allowed AND it should be your duty to maybe know your own body before you book a time; in other words, if you know you pop in 5 minutes....maybe don't book an hour if you are aware there are no MSOG.  Seems pretty simple, eh?  Obviously, it's not.

I can tell you that a fair majority of the time, clients are finishing early.  I've seen guys book 2hrs, only to be done in 5 minutes and they were fine with that, whereas I've seen guys book an hour, pop in 5 and then just sit there for the next 10 minutes saying "I can't believe you are not going to give me back some money". 

Knowing you body is good, but doesn't change things when dealing with some providers who skip the foreplay and cover you in the first two minutes to rush through the session. And even when they agree to MSOG, do very little to inspire you.

When I book an hour session or more, I want to be sure the lady enjoys foreplay and will keep me entertained in the form of a massage or else while I recover. It's not about the number of releases, but the amount of attention and care I get and give during that session.

I say if you want to go again, be prepared to do most of the work 🤭 (seriously though, talk about it at the beginning of the visit so your host can make a plan)

Edited by TorontoMelanieJolliet

When you ask ahead of time, to someone whom you have never met, it is just demanding and makes you appear that you are only concerned with the number of activities that play out, or that you have this big concern about money.

You all don't realize that lots of factors can come into play when you show up and actually meet the person. Like I have noticed with myself that a big smile, or a cute face has a big effect on my perspective about things. It can change everything that I thought about the visit, in a moment. And usually towards the good part of the scale.

2 minutes ago, TorontoMelanieJolliet said:

You all don't realize that lots of factors can come into play when you show up and actually meet the person. Like I have noticed with myself that a big smile, or a cute face has a big effect on my perspective about things. It can change everything that I thought about the visit, in a moment. And usually towards the good part of the scale.

I completely agree. The attraction and chemistry will make a big difference on how the session will go. And it's the reason why the half-hour deal is better to see if things are good or not.

Only once I experienced a session that went so bad, I got refunded for the second half hour that never happened. Through an agency I met a women in her early 20's for an hour GFE incall session. When I showed up, she answered eating Chinese food. She apologized, put the food aside and took the payment for an hour. She went to the bathroom and expected she would brush her teeth, but she didn't. That pretty much threw the GFE out the window. What I got was a very rushed 20 min and she started putting her clothes back on. I didn't say a word until she almost done and asked "where she was going?". She froze realising she just f....ed up. She started undressing and I told her not to bother and to give my money back for the second half. She tried telling me she couldn't and I told her she ended the session not me. After a bit of arguing she gave me my money back and got on me way.

As I don't want to ever relive this kind of situation, I try to avoid full hour FS with providers I don't know.

actually I don't judge chemistry or attraction. It is a atmosphere. Like when I worked in the clubs. Days were slower, ppl more solemn, it was quieter, and things could be slower. Nights, busy nights were faster, ppl more excitable, it was noisy. Sometimes days felt like more work, and sometimes nights felt like more work. But a little joke, a smile, something that reveals you as a human and not some cog in a machine, it changes everything. That's not chemistry, it's social adeptness

• Like 2

I have had from one extreme to the other were I was in and out in less then 15 minutes and on the good side I was in for 1 and a half hour without being asked for more money.

The first was with a extremely hot lady that I had met at a massage parlor and she was doing SP services at her home, so when I showed up she had a girlfriend and asked me if I would like a duo.  I accepted right away and we got comfortable on the bed and the first thing I knew I was about to explode and told the one lady to slow down because I wanted to last longer.  No longer said she went back at it and finished me off quickly.  I asked for a shower and she said that there was something wrong with the plumbing,  So no face cloth or anything more then some baby wipes.

The opposite one was a new lady that I met and we were having so much fun that after I was done she offered me a massage and when I turned around and laid on my back she got all excited and took control.  I reminded her that our time was almost up and she said "I don't want anything else from you then this", "when I'm done with you, you can go", she did say it nicely and like she said when I was done we took a shower together she washed my body completely and thanked me for giving her such pleasure.  I even stayed a little more because we were talking and she never looked at the clock.

• Like 3

Short answer is that it completely depends on the lady.

I had an experience recently where I paid for the hour. I was rushed through the process and rushed out the door.  I found myself in the elevator leaving the hotel after less than 25 minutes which included a quick shower when I had gotten there. I found that experience pretty disappointing as I had been really looking forward to meeting this lady. At the very least I wondered why I had bothered paying for the full hour instead of just booking a hh appointment with her. 

On the other side of the coin, I've had experiences where I stayed the entire time and beyond as the moment dictated. The ladies who are serious about building a reputation based on repeat business will usually try make sure you don't feel rushed along.  

As for msog, that also will depend on the lady but I assume that in hh appointments it is far less commonly expected. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mikeyboy said:

The ladies who are serious about building a reputation based on repeat business will usually try make sure you don't feel rushed along.  

... or have a good work ethic and are serious about their biz and the quality. Face it...some ppl can't help but do a good job. They don't always do things based on a goal to be recognized but more because of pride in themselves

• Like 3

Although there is a recommendation section is it easier doing here to gather the names of who are either eager to please for an acclive reputation or generally perform high quality service throughout the entire session. So it will come to a win-win situation that visitors get rid of disappointment and girls earn better business. Don’t even mention an opposite name as can’t blame on girls we called in proactively

It might just be me but I have enjoyed sessions with one release or more as well as sessions where I did not release at all.

I have usually booked a longer appointment because I enjoy the chemistry of the meeting... the time before and the time after can be just as enjoyable in my opinion.

I approach each session with a very open mind and very few specific expectations.  When the session is with someone I have met before I usually have an idea of how things will go but have enjoyed many wonderful surprises.

When the session is with someone I have never met it is totally go with the flow from me and I have never discussed one pop or two with anyone lol. 

As for session over at release I have of course met some ladies whose disposition suddenly changes once release is achieved but in my experience that is the exception with most of the amazing ladies I have met from on here we enjoy each other companionship for the full time.

Just my opinion 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ice4fun said:

It might just be me but I have enjoyed sessions with one release or more as well as sessions where I did not release at all.

It's not just you. When we agree on a certain amount of time of companionship, the number of releases should be irrelevant. But as many of us experienced, some ladies use the "one release" as a literal objective in order to end the session early.

5 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

It's not just you. When we agree on a certain amount of time of companionship, the number of releases should be irrelevant. But as many of us experienced, some ladies use the "one release" as a literal objective in order to end the session early.

I agree some do that and with me they become someone I met but will not repeat.

2 minutes ago, Ice4fun said:

I agree some do that and with me they become someone I met but will not repeat.

same here.

It all depends on the chemistry and willingness to please.

Some providers are “stone cold” and really don’t care. They take the money and run.

Some actually would appreciate regular clients and build s lasting and loyal clientele.

Sometimes I pop once, sometimes twice and sometimes not at all.

Depends on my mood.

On 11/4/2018 at 3:21 PM, Greenteal said:

I feel the number of releases and everything in between is relevant. I don't feel like if I paid them for an hour that means that if I wanted they should give me a 60 minute BJ. Or they should expect me to be thrusting away for 60 minutes. It's all to be negotiated as to what the hour entails. I agree it should be a full hour if that's what's been arranged. Anything special you want including msog should be discussed before hand to make sure everyones agreed. 

56 minutes ago, Rambler1980 said:

I feel the number of releases and everything in between is relevant. I don't feel like if I paid them for an hour that means that if I wanted they should give me a 60 minute BJ. Or they should expect me to be thrusting away for 60 minutes. It's all to be negotiated as to what the hour entails. I agree it should be a full hour if that's what's been arranged. Anything special you want including msog should be discussed before hand to make sure everyones agreed. 

I don't disagree with you. But most providers who abuse the "one release" clause are not very talkative. They'll often give nonresponses like "I'm not here to talk" or "nobody ever complained". Or simply use their procurers/middle-men/madams to handle those questions and take the blame for the "miscommunications".

I understand how some ladies can get frustrated from some clients using the direct communication as free "phone-sex" without ever meeting. But they should still be capable of honestly communicating their service terms without the abuse from both sides.

Like everything in life the more planning and research you do the more likely it will be successful. 

I have not found that the reputable ladies make it very hard to tell what the tone of the meeting will be like.  Both you and the lady have a vested interest in the meeting going smoothly.  If you are respectful of the lady and her booking protocols then I find I also get all the info I need.

In the unlikely event that the meeting does not go as smoothly as either party had hoped I am pretty sure I would not have any interest in staying any longer then necessary. I would just leave and chalk it up to experience.

Rarely in life do you find yourself in a really good place without having had a few bumps along the road.

Just my opinion 

• Like 1

I understand that the industry is about sex but frankly the best sex I have ever had was when I was not as focused on the actual sex.  For most of my meetings over the years I have booked 2hrs ... no rush.. Great opportunity for companionship and connection.. And in some cases we never even got to actual penetration.  90% of sex for me is in the mind... if you get mindfucked it was great sex lol

Just my opinion

• Like 1

On October 25, 2018 at 3:09 PM, Meaghan McLeod said:

I know most legit established providers allow for multiple releases within the alloted time. It helps to clarify when inquiring if she is open to this.

I personally allow multiple releases if the gent is able. However, if only 5 minutes left, then no. Or if the first release took along time and the second is likely to take even longer.

I recently had a gent who scheduled a 30 minute, and we managed to get 2 releases in and still had 10 minutes to cuddle and talk. However, one gent scheduled a 60 minute, 45 minutes later of full on action on my part, he released. Then wanted a second one, but with less then 10 minutes left, I declined. 

I've  always said, for every 2 orgasyms I have, you can have 1. So each person is unique.

I Agree with Meaghan,most Legit Established Sp's, would offer Mosg, within the allotted time. With that being said,Mosg, is not always needed, as long as your "Date is Non-Rushed".

Time Flys when, Coversation (Getting Comfy),being Intimate, talking & Cuddling ... (Non-Rushed;);)... Sometimes, there isn't enough to time... 

Cheers Katie xoxo's 👄 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, katie said:

I Agree with Meaghan,most Legit Established Sp's, would offer Mosg, within the allotted time. With that being said,Mosg, is not always needed, as long as your "Date is Non-Rushed".

Time Flys when, Coversation (Getting Comfy),being Intimate, talking & Cuddling ... (Non-Rushed;);)... Sometimes, there isn't enough to time... 

Cheers Katie xoxo's 👄 

I could only imagine that rushing to get MSOG would only ruin wha could be a great time.  Frankly in my experience getting there is way more than half the fun. Taking the time to slowly become familiar with every inch of a beautiful woman's body is never something to be rushed.  Slow and deliberate with attention to detail is important... what makes the back arch when you touch it... what causes her breathing Patten to change.... What is that unique yet special sound she makes at that perfect moment...

Sometimes once done right can be way better than multiple shots

Just my opinion 

• Like 1