How to enter the BDSM world?  I am an attached sub male seeking to explore the BDSM lifestyle.  Those who know me, would not guess that I am submissive.  Seeking to develop an on-line rapport first.  I am in my mid fifties and I am physically fit and well groomed.  I have had active and fruitful life and wish to enrich it further.  Would I commit fully to my mistress? I must admit that I have fantasized about finding that woman who would make me want to please her 24/7.  If she is out there, perhaps, if that is her wish.  For now, how does one go about meeting lifestyle Doms?

Please don't judge me too harshly for being attached and seeking to find out about something that I believe will make me happy.

• Like 1

Erick,

I can recommend the perfect lady from Lyla, she offers from passion to BDSM and I have been seeing her for 1 -1/2 year and recently had my first mild BDSM with her and I really enjoyed it.  You can look her up...Jessy Celeste and I'm sure others will approve of her service.