Crystal 741 St. Mary's

Just personal experience.

She is about 30, massage is OK for 30 mins, over 30 mins it is probably just wasting time. Talks a lot and the cellphone...

She dose sit on your back and works on your back. Extra is available. 

I've seen her only a few times, slim woman, 40 maybe, above avg looks ... she likes to fancy herself a comedian,  doesn't stop with the joke telling, massage was average , likes to make you happy at about 35-40 min mark, then she pretty much loses interest  ..  Actually she is kinda funny..

To add to the confusion resulting from the ladies’ rotating names, this business is now called “Crystal Massage”.  

When Forever Massage moved from 712 St. Mary’s Road to 741 St. Mary’s, they took over the premises of Body Matrix. They left the Body Matrix sign up for a couple of months, but it’s now covered with a banner that says “Crystal Massage”.

The bait and switch is constant. You have to be very firm that you will walk if you don't get who you want. I find that works for me.

I agree you never know who you will get...I texted and she gave me a list of girls that would be "rotating" thru!

Well after being scammed many times by forever I swore off going there, Now they opened a new place and I booked again hoping things were different. I called and booked with Sunny, I have never seen her before but have read good things about her. When the girl entered the room I asked Sunny?? she said yes.. Half way thru a lacklustre massage I asked her again what her name was, this time she responded jenny, I said I thought you were Sunny, She replied Sunny does not work Sunday, we proceeded with what was a routine ending. I gave her a $60 tip, at this point it got interesting, she said no $80...I said it is a tip, then she started screaming in chinese, another woman barged into the room screaming that I was trying to rip her off. So would I repeat?? Not a Fu**ing chance.

The business is actually connected to Jenny at 3000 Pembina. I texted her one time and she told me that she was busy but I could go to 832 Corydon.

Which is the sister store to 741 St Marys

I knew that but the reason I said it sounded like Jenny is that is basically how she reacted with me on a standard finish...she is all about the money and will squeeze every penny she can...to bad 

Agree. With Jenny on Pembina

I was laying there for 10 minutes before she even came into the room.

After that she worked on me for about 7 or 8 minutes and then left the room again for 5 minutes. Then came back and said anything else? When there was only 5 minutes left.

Went here yesterday, says 60$ massage in text and asked tip up front. Got Susan and back massage was pretty good, humped my back but seems minor for the 20$ tip. Curious to know what else is offered.

Went yesterday on a recommendation. Not a great experience.

very easy to book and they take plastic.

Saw Susan. Her behaviour was very strange because she thought I was LE.

paid for an hour and was out in 30 she opened the door several times and was talking to other staff and even opened the door to receive a tip from another customer while I was laying on the table.

Very typical run of the mill low end AMP.

ladies are mostly in late 40s and not great looking or very good at massage.

Went here too twice around winter time last year. Easy to book, parking was ok. But not coming back. 

Massage was ok, oil used was thick.

ladies late 40s. There are times during the session that no one is attending the front desk, so she keeps on going outside the room to check the new comers. most of the time they were talking to another lady outside our room so they had to shout at each other.

Edited by Guest
added 5% positive on review.lol

Anyone know if Mellisa is really new or the usual Crystal name switch routine and it’s rose or sunny ?? If is New any good ?

Melissa is new. Met her when finishing a session with Sunny. 

Melissa is very quiet... taller than the other ladies there, has a lot of lipstick on, but that is all I remember. The other ladies are more outgoing so noticed ger quietness.

I've been in PM with another member who had told me about Melissa. He described her after seeing her as 'young and hot'. So on that recommendation I booked with her. Unfortunately not as 'young and hot' as I had expected. Unless they're pulling that bullshit where 'Melissa' is whomever happens to be available at the time. 

The woman I saw matches what Sixpak says, taller, quiet, 'lots of lipstick'. I would have her pegged as older than Rose. Which I pegged at close to forty. Sixpak does that sound about right to you? 

Despite the, IMO, not being quite as 'young and hot' as my contact had suggested, she gave a unique and interesting massage. Use of forearms, elbows, feet and heels. Longer smoother strokes. Though not as therapeutic as some I would probably put it at slightly above average. She's a safe visit to check her out and strike her off the ole bucket list but I doubt she will become anyone's favorite. 

8 minutes ago, Blue0012 said:

I've been in PM with another member who had told me about Melissa. He described her after seeing her as 'young and hot'. So on that recommendation I booked with her. Unfortunately not as 'young and hot' as I had expected. Unless they're pulling that bullshit where 'Melissa' is whomever happens to be available at the time. 

Unless you're sure you got similar tastes to someone else, recommendations based on appearance should be taken with a grain of salt. We all got our own definitions of youth and beauty. And unless we got accurate pictures and descriptions, it's hard to know what you'll get.

Better limit your expectations to services or not have any at all in the hope of a pleasant surprise.

The Melissa I saw briefly is tall but not too skinny or too heavy... bust appeared to be smaller but not sure. She was very quiet and the bright red lipstick really stood out. Face was not real cute but ok and hard to tell what her age would be. Looks depends on various tastes but I was thinking of booking her but I just finished a great session with Sunny and a ne client arrived and Sunny seemed to think the ladies take turns with clients if not requested. So I am not much help. 

Edited by Sixpak