Soma Ottawa Osteopathic and Massage Clinic

Hi just wanted to find out anybody’s experience with her is she strictly massage or dose she offer extras I know it’s say she dosent but I’ve been to girls that say the same https://www.kijiji.ca/v-health-beauty/ottawa/soma-ottawa-osteopathic-and-massage-clinic/1293453376?enableSearchNavigationFlag=trueand sometimes they do 

" Please note that these treatments are non-sexual massages "

I would believe what they say and respect that. You may have had different experiences elsewhere, but I wouldn't use that going forward at other places, or with other people.

I seriously question the purpose of this thread. As ottman75 already pointed out, she's quite clear on the subject. Her ad is very detailed and precise on what she offers and what she doesn't. Not sure why this should be out for debate.

Even if out of blue someone claimed receiving extra mileage, it shouldn't be interpreted as truthful or a permission to harass her.

And if for whatever reasons you ended up getting unexpected favors from her or any MA's or RMT's, simply keep it for yourself. As not only you're making her(or others) no favors by sharing something meant to be private, but also mislead client who'll meet them for the wrong reasons. 

If you want extras, contact those who clearly offer it. Don't harass or spread misinformation about those who don't.

Have a nice weekend.