Seeking cheap but good SP

23 minutes ago, giaebonyprincess said:

They (SOME) want the Prime rib Keg Steakhouse full meal but at a steak and bud price.

I think we ALL want that ... just not dumb enough to think we'll actually find it. 

24 minutes ago, Blue0012 said:

I think we ALL want that ... just not dumb enough to think we'll actually find it. 

It all depends on the context of the relationship between two persons.

This kind of search and negotiation should be done in private.  Attempting to make sense of it without knowing the nature of the arrangement only makes it insulting and confusing for members into more conventional transactions.

There likely an existing forum for this kind of query, I just doubt Lyla is it. 

Found a really cute gal that will oblige 😉 

Plus i like the way this young woman thinks, she figures 70 per hour is better than any 9 to 5 day job out there.

Good things become to those who wait.

Have a good one everybody.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Noname762 said:

lol why do you think this arrangement is bullshit? Don't you think the price is fair for weekly visits?

Being BS is only one of the problems with your post and entire thread. Just read the board rules and reactions from ladies and it will become clear why you won't make many friends here.

If you got an arrangement it's fine. But bragging about it and sharing the terms and rate publicly is not welcomed on this board.

To quite Will Smith: 

6fad64c1becb753a18f265369e299179.jpg

Edited by Guest

19 minutes ago, Noname762 said:

lol why do you think this arrangement is bullshit? Don't you think the price is fair for weekly visits?

No $70 for a weekly visit is not a fair price unless it's a 15 min appointment and even then I would think most ladies would say it was not worth the time needed to get ready.

I also reject the idea that it's ok for you to come on here and place such a disrespectfully low value on any ladies time.  The only one who is in a position to determine what her time is worth is the Lady.

If you think your trolling on here is gonna have some impact on what reasonable rates should be you are wasting your time.

Just my Opinion

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Ice4fun said:

No $70 for a weekly visit is not a fair price unless it's a 15 min appointment and even then I would think most ladies would say it was not worth the time needed to get ready.

I also reject the idea that it's ok for you to come on here and place such a disrespectfully low value on any ladies time.  The only one who is in a position to determine what her time is worth is the Lady.

If you think your trolling on here is gonna have some impact on what reasonable rates should be you are wasting your time.

Just my Opinion

Well said 

That guy sounds like F**KING LOSER let him go stick with his 70 dollar car ride date. Most of us reputable SPs wouldn't waste our time with him. Yes agree he probably just trolling. I guess every wants some sort of attention some more desperate than others.

• Like 3

On November 15, 2018 at 6:30 PM, Noname762 said:

Found a really cute gal that will oblige 😉 

Plus i like the way this young woman thinks, she figures 70 per hour is better than any 9 to 5 day job out there.

Good things become to those who wait.

Have a good one everybody.

Your STILL here...🤔.. "Noname762"? In my opinion, I really don't Care, who or what, you found. Then , to come on "Lyla" and Brag, about about. How dare you, to even post the kind of Treads, that you have, then continue with your comments! I really think all this is "Rather Disgusting", and "SHAME" on you, for Looking Around for something like that. Shame on you for Asking "That" here on Lyla, Publicly! Shame on you, For Your so called "Braging". Believe me, it sure isn't anything to be "Proud" about. $70.00 .. How gross... I Would of "DNR'd Ect.. You for even asking. I do feel for someone, and it's not You! You want "Cheap" go to the "Str..t".. All this can make someone 😡... ! It's Disrespecful, for you to keep going on. It's Situations like this (People).. Who makes the "DNR Lists" longer. My Option.. Your quite the A..Ho..  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Noname762 said:

"Price"... Really, Noname762. I'm thinking if you showed, any kind of "Respect".. The Word, "Donation", maybe should be used, you think! And NO, "that PRICE,isn't fair". Shame on you, for giving this Lady, such A Small "Donation" for her Time,and Companionship... Gerrrr 

• Like 1

Without getting too many people too fired up I'm going to have to say from a purely economic standpoint, I can see where he's coming from. I don't know what he does for work, maybe he only makes minimum wage. Do the math. For someone making minimum wage it 's 2 or 3 days wages to visit the reputable SP's who advertise on LL or EC. Did he advertise in the wrong place and was he fairly crude?Absolutely. But he's just like the rest of us, wants to have a good time. Wants to be with a beautiful woman. That guy knows how much he can spend, was looking for information on where he might be able to find it and all he gets are people ragging on him for being cheap, disrespectful etc. Katie, Gia, please don't be offended by my post. Try to see the point I'm making, a lot of SP's are asking for more money than a large portion of the population can afford. There are several ads up today at 400\hr. I have a good job, I can't afford that. If you're offended at the thought of 60-70 dollars for anything, OK.Try to imagine how many guys there are out there right now, wishing they could spend an hour with one of the beautiful women they see on line. Check the bank account, got 200 and payday is 6 days away. Still horny.Could realistically drop 60-70 maybe 100 and still make it through the week. You may think it's disgusting or whatever but it's reality for a lot of people. 

7 minutes ago, Grishnak said:

Without getting too many people too fired up I'm going to have to say from a purely economic standpoint, I can see where he's coming from. I don't know what he does for work, maybe he only makes minimum wage. Do the math. For someone making minimum wage it 's 2 or 3 days wages to visit the reputable SP's who advertise on LL or EC. Did he advertise in the wrong place and was he fairly crude?Absolutely. But he's just like the rest of us, wants to have a good time. Wants to be with a beautiful woman. That guy knows how much he can spend, was looking for information on where he might be able to find it and all he gets are people ragging on him for being cheap, disrespectful etc. Katie, Gia, please don't be offended by my post. Try to see the point I'm making, a lot of SP's are asking for more money than a large portion of the population can afford. There are several ads up today at 400\hr. I have a good job, I can't afford that. If you're offended at the thought of 60-70 dollars for anything, OK.Try to imagine how many guys there are out there right now, wishing they could spend an hour with one of the beautiful women they see on line. Check the bank account, got 200 and payday is 6 days away. Still horny.Could realistically drop 60-70 maybe 100 and still make it through the week. You may think it's disgusting or whatever but it's reality for a lot of people. 

The amount of cash you have does not determine the value a woman places on her time especially in such an intimate industry.

I think way too many gentlemen think that people in the sex industry have costs to cover because they are selling time or their body but guess what this is a business the reputable ladies pay for:

- websites

-pictures

-gym memberships,

-hotels or apartments,

-shampoo, soap, towels, mouthwash for clients,

-travel costs

-hair and nails

-advertising

-cellphone 

-legal fees (stalkers, online bullying etc)

-Security / Drivers

-makeup and spa costs

And that's just what I can think of off the top of my head.  

$200 to $300 an hour sounds expensive but let's remember they are not working a factory line so there are way more hours of no clients, answering the phone, returning texts etc.

The bottom line for me is the best person to set thee value is the lady and as for not being able to afford the prices .... That's true of a lot of things in life but I have no expectation that just because I don't have enough money that the person selling is gonna reduce the price.  If the demand in the market pushes prices down it will just mean that many of the amazing ladies on here will just get out of the business.

Just my Opinion 

We used to call these type of appointments a blow n go. No full service, just a quick covered blow job,  and out the door within 15 minutes. There are women (and men for that matter) who provide this type of service. However I'm unaware of any that would do this for an hour of full service. 

To the op, just remember, if you are seeing providers at this rate, you are most likely seeing someone who does car dates, oppressed, or being exploited. So recognize this, stay safe, and understand you are now supporting a market that law enforcement watches.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ice4fun said:

The amount of cash you have does not determine the value a woman places on her time especially in such an intimate industry.

I think way too many gentlemen think that people in the sex industry have costs to cover because they are selling time or their body but guess what this is a business the reputable ladies pay for:

- websites

-pictures

-gym memberships,

-hotels or apartments,

-shampoo, soap, towels, mouthwash for clients,

-travel costs

-hair and nails

-advertising

-cellphone 

-legal fees (stalkers, online bullying etc)

-Security / Drivers

-makeup and spa costs

And that's just what I can think of off the top of my head.  

$200 to $300 an hour sounds expensive but let's remember they are not working a factory line so there are way more hours of no clients, answering the phone, returning texts etc.

The bottom line for me is the best person to set thee value is the lady and as for not being able to afford the prices .... That's true of a lot of things in life but I have no expectation that just because I don't have enough money that the person selling is gonna reduce the price.  If the demand in the market pushes prices down it will just mean that many of the amazing ladies on here will just get out of the business.

Just my Opinion 

I agree with you completely. No one gets to tell anyone in this business what to do , how to do it or what to charge for it. And the overhead they have for everything you mentioned must be enormous.If none of them wants to lay a finger on the guy with 70$, perfect, no problem with that. If a woman puts up an ad for 1,000 an hour, I also have no problem with that. Just don't be insulted when a guy says I only have 300, where can I find someone?

I get to go about twice a month with one of these lovely ladies because that's what I can afford. If I win the lottery, I'm going to get some every day. My comment wasn't about whats being charged it's about spending what you can afford, being smart with your money, budgeting etc. The guy who's spending 70$ is never going to lay a finger on any of the women on LL or EC, and that's too bad for him, because they're fantastic. But should we be allowed to sneer at or belittle someone based on their financial situation?No.

On 11/2/2018 at 1:55 PM, Noname762 said:

Looking for a massage joint that bills to your insurance. Any information is greatly appreciated. If there are tell me about your experience.

15 minutes ago, Grishnak said:

I agree with you completely. No one gets to tell anyone in this business what to do , how to do it or what to charge for it. And the overhead they have for everything you mentioned must be enormous.If none of them wants to lay a finger on the guy with 70$, perfect, no problem with that. If a woman puts up an ad for 1,000 an hour, I also have no problem with that. Just don't be insulted when a guy says I only have 300, where can I find someone?

I get to go about twice a month with one of these lovely ladies because that's what I can afford. If I win the lottery, I'm going to get some every day. My comment wasn't about whats being charged it's about spending what you can afford, being smart with your money, budgeting etc. The guy who's spending 70$ is never going to lay a finger on any of the women on LL or EC, and that's too bad for him, because they're fantastic. But should we be allowed to sneer at or belittle someone based on their financial situation?No.

I think you are giving way to much credibility to what this guy posts.... Look at the one above for insurance.

of course everyone needs to Live within their own means... 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Grishnak said:

I'm sorry, I need to agree and disagree. I agree on, someone needs to keep, within their budget. With that being said, I believe  that this "Guy" is just being "Ruid and Disrespectful". I'm not sure, on what his "Intent" is, but I highly doubt, its not "Intentional", with being a "Smart Ass" at the same time. 

"$60.00 with all you can have fun" ... That's just 1.. of them"! 

I really don't understand how this "Guy" gets away with some of his posts, as We (Service Providers) need to Watch, what we say.. How, we say it... What how and what we post... In my "Opinion" he doesn't deserve and kind of "Creditably", nor is there any kind of "Excuss" for what he has posted, and then responds back with a "Smart Ass" comments. Just plainly "Disrespecful" and "Ruid" .. That's My Opinion.. 

• Like 2

To Katie there's really no point in this topic anymore really, "you can't argue with stupid" this industry is suppose to be a luxury treat, alot don't understand that or appreciate that.

We deserve the best and will get the best or have gotten the best from "dates" who really appreciate us and respect our time.

If your on Twitter follow me and I'll follow you back.  Have a safe evening or day.

giaebony_jolie twitter

Edited by giaebonyprincess

On November 3, 2018 at 10:18 AM, Studio 110 by Sophia said:

This is all I can say on this topic. 🔽

FB_IMG_1541118476421.jpg

Yep!!! 

On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 12:29 PM, Grishnak said:

The debate shouldn't be on what should be considered acceptable or not, but more on if he was actually looking for an SP in the first place.

For an SP, it's certainly quite offensive. But if two adults agree to an arrangement, who are we to judge when we don't know the terms, how they know each other and what's the context behind the deal. Yes it could be something as dark as blackmail or exploitation or maybe something else that could possibly make sense once the full story is known.

This is the reason why those kind of arrangements shouldn't be shared on this message board. Lyla exist for discussion about SP's, MA's and other form of professional adults entertainers. Who ever he met(if true) is likely not from the adult industry. Good chances are that none of what he posted was remotely true. And if it is, I just hope it's nothing that could possibly make the evening news.

On 11/5/2018 at 3:35 PM, giaebonyprincess said:

This is one of the biggest problems in Winnipeg (that I find) SOME want everything for nothing $.  They (SOME) want the Prime rib Keg Steakhouse full meal but at a steak and bud price.

The other problem in Wpg is paying 529 Wellington  prices and getting Burger King services.

On 12/1/2018 at 2:58 AM, giaebonyprincess said:

If that's how you feel about all Winnipeg providers well thats how you feel. 

No that's not how I feel about ALL Winnipeg providers. Unfortunately, Winnipeg has a lack of quality providers. We have a lot of ladies asking for premium dollars and providing substandard service. Because of our lack of premium local ladies, we have an influx of visiting ladies also charging premium and not delivering. 

As for the op, he's probably a 16 year old fucking with everyone. I can't believe how this thread got so fired up. The best way to deal with a troll is ignore him. I'm sure he's on this thread every day to see how much attention it generated. If he found a meth head for 70 an hour, good for him. He doesn't know what a quality provider is, he just wants to get his rocks off. He will never, and can't afford to see what experience he's missing with a true lady.

2 hours ago, grizzlybear said:

No that's not how I feel about ALL Winnipeg providers. Unfortunately, Winnipeg has a lack of quality providers. We have a lot of ladies asking for premium dollars and providing substandard service. Because of our lack of premium local ladies, we have an influx of visiting ladies also charging premium and not delivering. 

As for the op, he's probably a 16 year old fucking with everyone. I can't believe how this thread got so fired up. The best way to deal with a troll is ignore him. I'm sure he's on this thread every day to see how much attention it generated. If he found a meth head for 70 an hour, good for him. He doesn't know what a quality provider is, he just wants to get his rocks off. He will never, and can't afford to see what experience he's missing with a true lady.

Agree he's mostly likely a troll.

Well there's few of us good ones out there you just need to do your research such as look at reviews, follow or lurk their social media presence (Twitter) etc. Following their social media could give you a sense of their personality, along with updates and recent pictures.

I think this thread has run its course.  Everyone has said what needs to be said.

There are probably other things we can all be addressing/discussing.