Seeking cheap but good SP

Is this for real?

If yes, I got a few words of advices:

First, If you got an unusual arrangement with someone, keep it to yourself.

Second, What you seek is at best unrealistic. And if you do find, it will come very heavy baggage.

And finally, read the rules of the forum. It will not only avoid you some infractions but also prevent you from receiving to much heat from ladies who'll likely find your post very offensive.

Other than that have a nice weekend.

Edited by Guest

9 hours ago, Noname762 said:

Seeking a good girl for a low price, pm if you got suggestions.

And I have had a great SP sexy and cheap ( 60 per visit) but she moved 

She probably decided she was worth more then what you paid.....she moved on.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Studio 110 by Sophia said:

This is all I can say on this topic. 🔽

FB_IMG_1541118476421.jpg

Hahaha... Exactly! I laughed out loud, when i seen this... Jack :)... Holly! 

• Haha 1

Unfortunately there are quite a few SP’s who feel entitled to charge a premium price but provide a bare minimum service with little engagement. They are the ones you only visit once. I think you just have to keep looking, book for the minimum time and move on if you don’t make a connection. 

I’ve also found reviews somewhat unreliable. I know what I find attractive and the kind of personality I like and it’s not always someone who charges $300+ per hr. 

I’d also like to say I appreciate ALL the SP’s, even the ones I only saw once.  It’s not easy to put yourself out there for everyone to judge and comment on. I admire your courage. 

13 minutes ago, Wilton Parmenter said:

Unfortunately there are quite a few SP’s who feel entitled to charge a premium price but provide a bare minimum service with little engagement. They are the ones you only visit once. I think you just have to keep looking, book for the minimum time and move on if you don’t make a connection. 

You're missing the point.

Whatever arrangement made between two people is nobody's business but their own.

Discussing it publicly is not only disrespectful for all members, but also against the rules of this board.

If you're goal is to make friends, you're doing it wrong.

Have a nice day.

9 minutes ago, Wilton Parmenter said:

I was replying to noname762. I wasn’t talking to you, but you are entitled to an opinion just like everyone else. 

I'm not sure how your comment could be helpful as you're simply enabling him. There's nothing courageous about scraping the bottom of the barrel in an attempt to find a unicorn.

And attacking providers for rates that reflects the current decade, is not the best way to shine. 

But like you said, "you are entitled to an opinion just like everyone else."

Enjoy. 

For me the use of the word "cheap" is a problem when you are referring to the type of personal service we are talking about..

While I appreciate it is every ladies right to establish rates that she wishes my experience has made me aware that extremely low rates are problematic in at least a couple of ways:

First the setting of an extremely low rate is often a sign of other issues that make me have serious concern for the person providing the service.  It often means that the individual is in financial distress or may be dealing with addiction problems. I support the right of sex workers to work in safe profitable environments and not one of economic subsistence and dependence.

Second unrealistically low rates like the $60 mentioned in the OP can make serious problems in the market place making it more difficult for others in the market to make a reasonable living. For some reason guys see ads with low rates and automatically expect the market to drop to that new standard.

Just my Opinion

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Horndog66 said:

Don't feed the troll.

The life expectancy of trolls is normally quite short on this board.

He better enjoy his last hours under the spotlight.

3 hours ago, Greenteal said:

The life expectancy of trolls is normally quite short on this board.

He better enjoy his last hours under the spotlight.

I see these Posts, just keep getting better. Keep shaking my head,in Disgust ... Wow Oh Wow !!! 

Something that comes to mind is the adage, "You do not pay a prostitute to come, you pay them to leave."  I'd be worried about a $60 encounter upping the ante afterwards, or worse.

2 minutes ago, rubintugger said:

Something that comes to mind is the adage, "You do not pay a prostitute to come, you pay them to leave."  I'd be worried about a $60 encounter upping the ante afterwards, or worse.

There is some truth in what you are saying... in my experience if a price is too good to be true there is a reason... the hourly rates is good but it's what is not included that will cost you more... the upsell starts as soon as the door opens.

Just my opinion 

14 minutes ago, rubintugger said:

Something that comes to mind is the adage, "You do not pay a prostitute to come, you pay them to leave."  

10 minutes ago, Ice4fun said:

There is some truth in what you are saying... in my experience if a price is too good to be true there is a reason... the hourly rates is good but it's what is not included that will cost you more... the upsell starts as soon as the door opens.

Just my opinion 

You guys of giving him much more credibility than he deserves. The mentioned rate would have been considered lowball in the 90's, so completely ridiculous for these days. Even if "a la carte", the base price would only cover a slap in the face.

Hopefully this conversation(and three other clones started by him) will be deleted soon

3 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

You guys of giving him much more credibility than he deserves. The mentioned rate would have been considered lowball in the 90's, so completely ridiculous for these days. Even if "a la carte", the base price would only cover a slap in the face.

Hopefully this conversation(and three other clones started by him) will be deleted soon

I am not giving the OP any credibility .. I am just engaging others in conversation.  The OP's initial post was bull shit but I can tell you that if I go on the ad sites for here in NL I will see lot of unrealistically low rates quoted ... some reflect individuals who are truly in a difficult spot and others are copycats that advertise low prices but you need to realize at the end of the day that is not what the customer will pay. It's a part of this industry that does not interest me but is a reality that you see every day.

I enjoy exploring the ideas and the dialogue that develops from what might have initially been a ridiculous OP.

Just my opinion 

3 minutes ago, Ice4fun said:

I am not giving the OP any credibility .. I am just engaging others in conversation.  The OP's initial post was bull shit but I can tell you that if I go on the ad sites for here in NL I will see lot of unrealistically low rates quoted ... some reflect individuals who are truly in a difficult spot and others are copycats that advertise low prices but you need to realize at the end of the day that is not what the customer will pay. It's a part of this industry that does not interest me but is a reality that you see every day.

With ridiculously low rates, I'm more concerned with the unwanted extras/baggage that come with it. I seen ladies go from highly respected to rock bottom due to bad personnal decisions. I rather learn they're receiving proper help than see them work for the bare minimum. If there was any truth to his story, I just hope it's not related to the latter. Exploitation is not something to brag about.

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 11:22 AM, Noname762 said:

Seeking a good girl for a low price, pm if you got suggestions.

And I have had a great SP sexy and cheap ( 60 per visit) but she moved 

This is one of the biggest problems in Winnipeg (that I find) SOME want everything for nothing $.  They (SOME) want the Prime rib Keg Steakhouse full meal but at a steak and bud price.

Edited by giaebonyprincess
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1