Read the Rules and FAQ section you'll likely find it in there.  Actually what would have been better would be to PM cerbmod and ask him instead of making a new post referring to a post/thread you started but it got pulled.  Even if you don't know why you know at least the post violated Lyla rules

RG 

I had a feeling it would be deleted when i seen it. As it should. Two things in the rules that come to mind was

I dont believe sexual services are to be discussed in public forums to help protect the site from the effects of sesta/fosta

Another being i dont think ladies are to be compared to one another or discussed in these ways. I find it a bit distasteful and could possibly trigger some negative feelings with some. I know i wouldnt be a fan of being named in a forum like this. 

Did a mod not message you as to why it was removed? Im not sure if starting another was a good idea...

Edited by Kitten
  • Like 7

On November 5, 2018 at 1:25 AM, Kitten said:

I had a feeling it would be deleted when i seen it. As it should. Two things in the rules that come to mind was

I dont believe sexual services are to be discussed in public forums to help protect the site from the effects of sesta/fosta

Another being i dont think ladies are to be compared to one another or discussed in these ways. I find it a bit distasteful and could possibly trigger some negative feelings with some. I know i wouldnt be a fan of being named in a forum like this. 

Did a mod not message you as to why it was removed? Im not sure if starting another was a good idea...

Ummm, maybe a Pm is a bit more "Respectful" way to respond, to a question like this...  

Just My Opinion.. ;)  

• Like 1

The topic is a bit subjective. The best for one can be the worst for someone else.

Better focus on chemistry instead of pointless details.

1 hour ago, katie said:

Ummm, maybe a Pm is a bit more "Respectful" way to respond, to a question like this...  

Just My Opinion.. ;)  

I appreciate your opinion, but i didnt ask for it :)

7 minutes ago, Kitten said:

I appreciate your opinion, but i didnt ask for it :)

No, I realize you didn't. With that being said, we are all entitled to an Opinion. :)  

In my Opinion the concept of asking who does the nest - - - - - -  is kinda useless given the fact that what people enjoy sexually is so individually subjective.   I can tell you if I enjoyed my time with a particular person and suggest the type of service provided (not sex acts) but other than that you might love the session and I might hate it.

Now when it comes to this site and in particular the discussion of specific sex acts we all should know that it is not allowed.  When we talk about PMs it would be my position that I would not share something in a PM that the lady I am talking about would not be OK with.   Why because YMMV and stating that she does BBBJ or BBFS is not only disrespectful but can create expectations for service levels that the lady might not wish to provide.  

As for people stating their opinion on here even when it has not been asked for ... well if you have a concern with that you might want to stay away from chat sites lol

Just my Opinion

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If the poster of this thread was offended or hurt by my comment, I appologize. My retort to having my comment singled out weeks after posting it may have been a bit rude (its been a long day).

I dont need anyones lesson in ettiquite, but when i reply to these threads i dont usually think to pm my response. Something ill consider thinking about for next time. 

Also, the best one is obviously slow and sloppy 😘

• Like 2

Kitten, my intention was not to make you feel like I was "Singled you out" at all. I apologize if that's how, you felt. In saying that, comments are pulled up all the time, weather it's days, weeks, or months. In doing so, no hard feeling are meant by doing so. The "PM'ing" was not directed towards you at all.. It was directed towards, anyone waiting for a Response, to the question being asked. Not really knowing, how or what the other end, really does, I just didn't think, Starting to Name of Sp's was very "Respectful" and "Distasteful" to do in Public. Which is just about the same as you were saying.. ( We all have those, long days.. :) .. I understand..  

Cheers Katie ;) 

• Like 2