Ms Emily is a true class act !

Both times I visited with her she made me feel at home and at ease from the moment I came through the door. She's educated,  intelligent, funny. She can carry on a conversation that makes you feel like you've known her for years !

Believe me when I say, she is a very intimate lady. I had a few, shall I say preferences, and she was more than happy to discuss everything with me and I didn't feel one bit shy or embarrassed having that discussion with her.

Without revealing any details, she's amazing ! Truly amazing !

You won't regret meeting with her !

• Like 6

It raises questions on if the OP actually read her webpage. 

It's like walking in a fancy steak restaurant and asking for the grilled cheese.

I get that the originator of this thread is a new member, I hope he understands now that his questions are rather insulting in a forum.  Of course it's worse because the questions are directed at Emily. A visit with Emily is way beyond restrictions and menus, its about spending time with a lady who can provide intelligent conversation, a personal touch to your date and as has been said above, creating a connection. Emily is just simply someone that you want to spend time with. The "Is she really good" comment is definitely inappropriate. In fact she is an amazing lady to visit.

• Like 2

I agree with all the above statements . They are all made by seasoned hobbyist's that are looking for connection  and something more. Sadly there are many that only want  to know how much  and what do we get for  $100 or something ridiculously similar.   

As ladies we need  to realize that things have changed for everyone ( if we are being honest. )  Yes we all have sites that direct and inform people what to expect , Unfortunately lots don't even bother to read them and are looking  for  the quick , less expensive fix.

For me and I know other ladies who are honest will attest to the fact the days of lovely letters of introduction are few and far between . I used to get letters through  my site and the gentleman was ready to book me .  He had done all his homework and all I had  to do was check his reference.  It was easy and they way it should be,

So if we are offended and feel for some reason we are " special " or above this garish behaviour I believe we need to rethink .  Time does  not stand still and we need to move with the times  and still be safe above all. 

My compromise with this rude and entitled world is not be  insulted or feel better that the ignorant "gent ".  I'm no  one special and again I have to make good solid business decisions.

So I am no longer even entertaining seeing new clients unless they do write me a proper letter that we are all entitled to . I just have accepted they  are a thing of the past .

This acceptance keeps my anger and stress level way down .

Life is far to short to feel my way is the only way  so I deal with less desirable gentleman  the best way I can . For me that means don't get in a huff, I can't change anything .  The people that are entitled and  uncivilised  just don't get to visit .

I have enough regulars to keep me going and its them I concentrate on . 

tub.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Katherine said:

I have enough regulars to keep me going and its them I concentrate on

And don't forget your distant admirers. xoxo

• Like 2

This is a board where as we all know is only permitted to say nice things about people .  To find out others opinions perhaps just  search Ms Rushtons name and include all reviews for different opinions.

• Like 1