Amy • Asian • LL • 1663

So please pardon any errors or potential violations I may make in this review.

I have been on boards for decades, and this forum is definitely a little different than what I'm used to.

The information provided is not meant to insult, demean or otherwise berate anyone. It is only meant to provide useful information to other hobbyists that can help in decision making.

So....Amy.....

Typical two call texting system. Building is safe, in a safe neighborhood, easy parking. Room was clean. 

Amy was pleasant, enthusiastic, and responsive to direction. She had fairly average skills, perhaps a little above average. I went for a half hour with massage and some extras.

The worse part of the experience is probably her looks for me. Not what you might typically call pretty, but I wouldn't say ugly either.

I really went in hoping for a good massage, and a decent happy ending. I think I'm also more disappointed that the massage was really average.

So, I would recommend, and I would repeat in a tight situation, as along as you're flexible with the looks department. Pics are sort of her, with excellent lighting, a make up crew, and several years ago.

I saw Amy a few weeks ago, so I'll chip in my 2 cents as well.

I'd been to the building before to meet Sophia (Really liked her, wish I would have met her again before she left. She was pulling me in getting me to go faster and faster till she came a few times. Was really into it.)

Average looks. Late 30's. Definitely as petite as her description in the ad. As per usual with the 1663 and 0838 numbers in Kingston the Asian girl in the ads picture is supposed to be an idealized representation of the actual girl.

She was a smoker, could tell when we lfk'ed. Nice boobs, responsive nipples.

5 hours ago, lovetooplease said:

The ad says no bbb is that no bbbj because that is a deal breaker.

It did mean that actually, she made me wear a jimmy hat for my BJ. After a bit of that she spread out and I did her mish. She was already pretty wet, slide right in. Cute little tight pussy. She came pretty quickly actually, was nice to feel her squeezing me, drove me crazy. Then she got on top and rode me well for a minute or two till she came again. Finished me with an extended handy (thought the poor girl was gonna get tennis elbow) while i sucked on her nice boobs.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.