Tara Parker (Levali) • White

I had the good fortune of meeting Tara today at her in-call east of the Market.  Having recently gone independent and become a hybrid MA, I thought I should a new thread (also I had trouble finding an existing thread :classic_unsure:). 

Upon arrival she greeted me with a beautiful smile, big hug, and tender kisses.  After a couple minutes of this we moved on to the play room.  She asked if I would like to take a shower for two, how could I refuse?  It's a cozy shower but that just means there is no getting away from each other, not that I had any intention of doing that!  After sudsing each other up and rinsing off we moved back to the bedroom.  She has such a passionate, playful personality that I felt like I was in my twenties again with my girlfriend just playfully enjoying each others company with lots of caressing, kissing, and laughing.  The other details will remain between us.

Bottom line is Tara provides the ultimate GFE encounter.  Everything seems to flow naturally as if you are old friends.  Already looking forward to our next tryst.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I saw Tara's ad promising big bouncy boobs and steamy times in the shower.  Those are, like, ten of my favourite things; so I booked a date with her for the next day, and then just gazed in awe of the photos of the woman I was going to meet.  She's got a wonderful bubbly personality, a good sense of humour, and is just a lot of fun to be around.  Our personalities connected really well.  We could joke around and her down-to-earth nature helped me feel at ease.  I was a little stunned at just how sexy she looks, but I was able to get enough blood flowing back to my brain to make something resembling conversation.

I absolutely love getting intimate in the shower.  The sensation of the water, the intimacy of the confined space, the warmth it provides when you've come in from the cold, and that wonderful slippery texture a woman's body takes on is just a pure delight.  It's great to find a woman who enjoys this as much as I do.  Tara loves to kiss and really understands the value of foreplay and affection.  I never felt rushed.  She was prepared to snog in the shower as long as I was, and that's a real treasure.

Tara is definitely going to be a regular girl for me.  If you fancy a taller girl with big gravity-defying breasts and a fun personality, she's ideal.  This was a perfect date for me.

• Like 4

On 11/17/2018 at 8:12 AM, loopie said:

I saw Tara's ad promising big bouncy boobs and steamy times in the shower.  Those are, like, ten of my favourite things; so I booked a date with her for the next day, and then just gazed in awe of the photos of the woman I was going to meet.  She's got a wonderful bubbly personality, a good sense of humour, and is just a lot of fun to be around.  Our personalities connected really well.  We could joke around and her down-to-earth nature helped me feel at ease.  I was a little stunned at just how sexy she looks, but I was able to get enough blood flowing back to my brain to make something resembling conversation.

I absolutely love getting intimate in the shower.  The sensation of the water, the intimacy of the confined space, the warmth it provides when you've come in from the cold, and that wonderful slippery texture a woman's body takes on is just a pure delight.  It's great to find a woman who enjoys this as much as I do.  Tara loves to kiss and really understands the value of foreplay and affection.  I never felt rushed.  She was prepared to snog in the shower as long as I was, and that's a real treasure.

Tara is definitely going to be a regular girl for me.  If you fancy a taller girl with big gravity-defying breasts and a fun personality, she's ideal.  This was a perfect date for me.

Agreed saw her yesterday! she was amazing

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.