Shower together?

Hello everyone

Is it okay to ask the service provider to have shower together?

I saw couple of service providers the service was great and the hygiene was okay but non of them was fresh I mean there is no shower was taken before meeting because it easy to tell if someone just out of shower

Edited by Sky6666

This is something that should discussed privately. Each lady has her own turnaround routine. 

It cost nothing to ask.

heygin?

you mean hygiene?

unless heygin means something

:classic_laugh:

if a service provider does not shower between clients, then you should avoid them.

:classic_ohmy:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hygiene should be 100%, on both ends, no question about it. My opinion, if an Sp's hygiene, is questionable at all, .... Well I know what I would do... "L***e.. ! "Turn Around", it should never be that close. Mind you, this is only my opinion, agree or disagree. This is the difference between, "Quantity" and "Quality".. just my two cents.. 

Katie xoxo's 

Of course a lady and a gentleman should shower before a meeting and I think any reputable lady does that automatically.

That said I am not sure that a dry shower means anything more than the shower is dry... there may have been no previous client and the lady had cleaned up and dried out shower in the hours previous.

Just my opinion 

Edited by Ice4fun
Typo
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Ice4fun said:

Of course a lady and a gentleman should shower before a meeting and I think any reputable lady does that automatically.

That said I am not sure that a dry shower means anything more than the shower is dry... there may have been no previous client and the lady had cleaned up and dried out shower in the hours previous.

Just my opinion 

It's funny that some guys on lyla have mentioned that they get turned off if they see the shower is wet, or recently used, as they think we're higher turnover in that case 

Now, if the shower is dry, they'll think we've not showered at all ahhhh lol

We can't win 😛

Jokes aside though, I never shower with my guests upon arrival.. My hair and makeup were just done for you, to prepare after my own shower was taken, an hour or less before our date, so I'm not about to wreck all of my hard work before our date even starts lol

If my makeup is done, I may shower 15 mins before you arrive, leaving the entire bathroom wet, and raising high volume suspicions to some people hehe

It depends on the day

I often don't mind showering together after our playtime though; it is, after all, good for the environment 😛

I also understand, and respect, that some providers wouldn't dare jeopardize their safety showering with a client, and that's fair too.. We all do what we're comfortable with 🙂

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, MsManda said:

It's funny that some guys on lyla have mentioned that they get turned off if they see the shower is wet, or recently used, as they think we're higher turnover in that case 

We can't win 😛

😛

🙂

You are exactly right everyone takes from the situation what that want too.

But what truly befuddled me is the fact that a guy can get turned off on the idea that there was a previous client???! Given the nature of this business it should be logical to assume that there are many other clients and if that's a problem maybe this is not the lifestyle for you.

It is clearly unrealistic to assume that a lady puts up an ad or travels to another city "Just For You" this is her business so of course there are other clients.

My only expectation is that both I and the lady have excellent hygiene and that while I am with her I will have no doubt that based on the way she treats me I am the the centre of her attention and she is my centre of attention.

As for MsManda herself if you ever meet her you will know immediately that her hygiene is impeccable and that if any of your attention is focused on whither the show is wet or dry then you are clearly approaching this from the wrong perspective. If you think she is hot in her pictures just wait till you actually see her.

Just my Opinion 

• Thanks 4

28 minutes ago, MsManda said:

We can't win 😛

I agree. There many more obvious red flags than if the shower is wet of not. Things like a large pile of dirty towels, trashcan full of used condoms, drug paraphernalia, medication for infections or a plain dirty work environment.

As for the rest, it's up to both to agree on how things will start and end.

Just a couple quick thoughts

Normally I'm an outcall type of guy.  But on a very few occasions I have done an incall.  On some of those occasions the lady had a separate bathroom in her condo/apartment/house whatever just for clients to shower in so it always would look fresh and unused, the same as when I've checked into my hotel room  How do clients not know however that the lady didn't get the bathroom quickly ready for her next client, dry towels, freshly cleaned shower etc etc etc.  As for seeing other clients, this is her profession, how she pays her bills.  If you truly like the companions you see you should be happy they have other clients to see (how many here read and/or write recommendations, that in part is so she can get other clients and other clients can meet her) As long as you are the one and only client she is focused on during the time of your date, she isn't focused on anyone or anything else all is good.

A couple quick thoughts thrown in for what it's worth. And just my opinion of course

A quick rambling

RG

• Thanks 1

I think showering with the provider can be great fun, isn't really something I gravitate towards but have done so on a few occasions. I think just ask and you might find it easy to arrange. My main issue is we usually end up all soapy and having fun but then there's the break between the shower and getting towelled off and then the room feels cold because you just showered and it seems like we have to restart everything back in bed. 

I know some providers have pretty elaborate face makeup routines and I doubt they'd agree to shower with you just for fear of their makeup. 

Additionally have also had the fortune of seeing a couple of lovely ladies offering separate shower/washroom and it is greatly appreciated as it is probably a significant extra expense on their part.

A shower together can be fun but there is a risk so always better to ask.

Thanks everyone for the Comments also i didn't mean to upset anyone if any one knows service provider okay with shower together please message me her link. which annoyed me some time when I texted the service provider she says i am going to grab a shower before meeting then it looks nothing to be done unless a long time ago

• Like 1

On November 11, 2018 at 4:00 PM, Sky6666 said:

Thanks everyone for the Comments also i didn't mean to upset anyone if any one knows service provider okay with shower together please message me her link. which annoyed me some time when I texted the service provider she says i am going to grab a shower before meeting then it looks nothing to be done unless a long time ago

Sky6666, I don't think, you upset anyone. No need to worry, about that, just comments they are.. ;)  

Katie xoxo's 

• Like 1

On 11/11/2018 at 4:30 PM, Sky6666 said:

Katie's right you did not upset anyone we are all just sharing our comment... this site is great for hearing lots of opinions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On November 11, 2018 at 4:00 PM, Sky6666 said:

You can help me, Soap up.. and I'll help you Soap up.. 😉... Katie xoxo's 

• Like 1