**Katie**(AKA-Country Girl Katie) Hosting-Moncton 👄

Gentlemen/Lovers,  

My Hosting Schedule...  Downtown Moncton (Private Location)

Sunday: 10:00 am To 10:00 pm

Monday: 10:00 am To 10:00 pm

Tuesday: 10:00 am To 10:00 pm

Wednesday: 10:00 am To 10:00 pm 

Thursday: 10:00 am To 10:00 pm

Friday: 10:00 am To 5:00 pm 

Being Naturally Curvy (With Curves),Long Brunette Hair,Dark Brown Eyes,And Soft Skin. I Love To Laugh,Joke,Snuggle & Cuddlle,And Converse With My Special Friends.Making It An Experience Not Just An Encounter.Catering To Respectful Gentlemen.

Taking Pleasure Engaging In Fine Companionship.Conversing, Establishing Relationships/Connections. Partaking In Massage And Touch.Naturally Having You Feeling Comfortable And At Ease.Our Time Together Is Always Well Spent.Providing A Clean,Relaxed Atmosphere.Always Having The Utmost Respect For My Special Friends.Cleanliness And Discretion Is Highly Assured.Fetish Friendly.Showers At Hand.

InCalls (Private Location)

Outcalls (Available To Established Friends

Please Contact  (506)871-8869 

Until Then **Katie** xoxo's 👄

**Please Note** Private Numbers,APP Numbers,Will Not Be Responed To.Please,Don't Ask, Explicit Details, On What Will Happen On Our Date (Will Not Respond). 

**IMPORTANT**  (For Your Discretion)

If I Don't Respond, Right Way (Within 10 Mins), I Will Not  Respond Back. (I'm Not Ignoring You What so Ever) If You Do Want A Response Back (Please, Say "Respond Back").. Or Your More Than Welcome, To Keep Trying To Contact Me (Within Reason) ;) 

**PS** A Voice Call, Is Required To Confirm, Our Date 

Thank You, In Advance

.       Cheers **Katie** 👄

Edited by katie
Typo