SP’s who see women

Hey all

Is it just my imagination, or is there a serious lack of SP’s who are willing to see other women?

Maybe I just don’t know where to look. 

I want to line up a fun time for my girl, but she would appreciate the ability to choose, as there’s plenty of choice for men. 

Is it really so rare for women to seek other women SP’s? Or for couples to want to add a third?

• Like 1

I have on many occations spent time with couples. In fact couples are one of my favorite and I have specialized spa packs for couples. 

Also does Meaghan Mcloed, and Katherine of HFX visiting next week! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Studio 110 by Sophia said:

I have on many occations spent time with couples. In fact couples are one of my favorite and I have specialized spa packs for couples. 

Also does Meaghan Mcloed, and Katherine of HFX visiting next week! 

Thank you for the mention Sophia.

As a lover of women, my interactive skills will delight your lady. Never fake, always true, feel free to contact Studio 110 for an amazing experience.

Another option is to invite both Sophia, Katherine and myself to enjoy together so each of you get that special attention you crave. An oversized Soaker tub for 2 or 3, a four handed massage and then bedroom time.

Now that would be an amazing time.

Edited by Meaghan McLeod
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I thoroughly enjoy couples and especially women. I enjoy being with women because I am bisexual and the interaction comes naturally to me. I've also had the pleasure of being with many couples and have celebrated birthdays, anniversaries and fantasies, xo. 

As Meaghan and Sophia mentioned I do see couples and women . This spring I had a most memorable experience. I long time guest asked if I would  be his wife's surprise birthday present. I was a bit pensive, imagine a poor lady gets dropped off not knowing anything and then he leaves her saying see you in three hours. He had already assured me everything would be fine .

However when he left she really had no  idea and  started to cry and well scream . So I took her by the hand and walked her around the house  so she knew she was safe . Then we had a small drink and I told her exactly what was going on . She could not have been more pleased. We proceeded at her comfort level and I must say we had an awesome time .   We are about the same size and she asked to see my clothing and shoes etc. When her husband came to pick her up we were modeling clothing and just talking and having fun.

I do see couples but the dynamic is very different . Unless I am sure that the lady is very interested and I have had long conversations I'm very careful. What can and should be  an amazing experience can turn bad .  A couple enlisting a professional lady needs  to be very honest with each other so there are no misunderstandings or hurt feelings.

Honest communication for an event like this is paramount.

DSC05760.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 11/11/2018 at 10:30 AM, TiffanyMarie said:

I also entertain couples, as does Miss Alexx Banks. There are a few options out there! Keep looking and don’t get discouraged 😊

xox Tiff 

And I Also see couples! As when TiffanyMarie commented she was not aware!!

So you most defiantly have a few options to choose from ! I’m sure you will find someone     😘

LeanaVegas💋

Edited by Exotic Leana
Spacing was incorrect
  • Like 1

Thank you ladies for replying, this is giving me a lot of hope!

The sad part now is that it's seeming like most of your schedules won't line up with ours.

SJ and Fredericton on Friday/ Saturday and then Moncton (where there seems to be the most options) on a Sunday.

Just my luck it seems!

Prebooking is probably your best option for that type of encounter! 

Im sure one of us would be able to accommodate you and your lady on a Sunday, with notice!

xoxox