**Katie**(AKA-Country Girl **Katie**)Hosting-Moncton 👄

Gentlemen/Lovers,  

My Hosting Schedule...  Downtown Moncton (Private Location)

Monday: 10:00 am To 10:00 pm

Tuesday: 10:00 am To 10:00 pm

Wednesday: 10:00 am To 10:00 pm 

Thursday: 10:00 am To 10:00 pm

Friday: 10:00 am To 5:00 pm 

Being Naturally Curvy (With Curves),Long Brunette Hair,Dark Brown Eyes,And Soft Skin. I Love To Laugh,Joke,Snuggle & Cuddlle,And Converse With My Special Friends.Making It An Experience Not Just An Encounter.Catering To Respectful Gentlemen.

Taking Pleasure Engaging In Fine Companionship.Conversing, Establishing Relationships/Connections. Partaking In Massage And Touch.Naturally Having You Feeling Comfortable And At Ease.Our Time Together Is Always Well Spent (Non-Rushed),Providing A Clean,Relaxed Atmosphere. Always Having The Utmost Respect For My Special Friends.Cleanliness And Discretion Is Highly Assured.Fetish Friendly.Showers At Hand.

InCalls (Private Location)

Outcalls (Available To Established Friends

Please Contact  (506)871-8869 

**IMPORTANT**(For Your Discretion)

If Im Unable To Respond Right Way (Approx 30 mins), I Won't Resond Back, Unless I Have Your Permission,(I'm Not Ignoring Anyone). If You Do Want A Response Back (Please, Say "Respond Back". If Not, Your More Than Welcome,To Keep Trying To Contact Me (Within Reason).

**Note** Preferred Method is By Text 

**Note** A Voice Call, Is Required To Confirm, Our Date 

**Please Note** Private Numbers, APP Numbers,Will Not Be Responed To. Please,Don't Ask Explicit Details, On What Will Happen During Our Date.(Will Not Respond). 

Thank You, In Advance

.       Cheers **Katie** xoxo's 👄