I’ve seen a number of service providers over the past few years, and I consider myself fairly discerning. When I saw Gia’s ad I got the feeling that this was something special, and boy, was I right: I can honestly say that Gia is far and away the best in my experience. This girl is the real thing, and she’s got it all: natural beauty, intellect, a winning personality, and a body that just won’t quit. If you’re like me and appreciate a good conversation as much as a pretty face, you can’t do better than Gia. With her stunning features, awe-inspiring physique and charming personality (not to mention athleticism and enthusiasm), don’t be surprised if you wind up a regular. Whether you’re a first-timer or a frequent flyer, I recommend Gia in the strongest possible terms. But don’t take my word for it—find out for yourself what a gem she is, and how lucky we are to have her in our city.

• Thanks 1

Wow, I didn’t even notice we had reputation points. Neat. Anyway, Gia is great. Pics are accurate. Saw here twice. She can be nomadic and sometimes hard to reach, but she puts on a good session. 

• Like 2

I will chime in too and say that I had a great time with her. Just don't ask too many personal questions (I don't even think we got too personal as that would be understandable of course) - she doesn't like to "self reflect". She does like to escape reality and have fun! I am certainly going to repeat - which is really why most of us are in this hobby!

Edited by styles321
  • Thanks 1

I find this discussion very interesting.  I went to visit her a few weeks ago based on all the positive feedback, but was quite disappointed.  Maybe we just didn't "click", but I found her to be very cold and mechanical (to the point where she was flopped on the couch watching TV before I was even dressed).  

YMMV, as always.  It just wasn't there for me on that particular day.  Oh well.

Yes I seen her a little bit back and would say same results..we have Barbie and Melanie Kylie so forth stick to our girls ..like getting a good pizza and one night you change and you say I should of orders ie Tonys

I like that about Gia, that she doesn't come across as putting on a fake desire after we're done doing what we do. She seems more real to me, and I've thoroughly enjoyed every time I've been to see her. We usually sit around and chat for a little while afterwards and she doesn't rush me out the door. YMMV. SPs who come across as too into me via text or IRL kind of weird me out, although I'm sure for lots of people they're the opposite and prefer the former. 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Reddog2402 said:

I find this discussion very interesting.  I went to visit her a few weeks ago based on all the positive feedback, but was quite disappointed.  Maybe we just didn't "click", but I found her to be very cold and mechanical (to the point where she was flopped on the couch watching TV before I was even dressed).  

YMMV, as always.  It just wasn't there for me on that particular day.  Oh well.

I don’t find it interesting it’s typical. You have members commenting about someone they’ve seen and liked.  I like that.That’s what’s done here. It’s also common sense to assume that some of the beautiful women we meet we won’t click with. That is life and not necessarily anyone’s fault. Difference is  those who like to post about positive things and those who like to post about negative things. I prefer to just move on when things don’t click rather than bringing potential harm to a perfectly reputable ladies business.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1