The busty lady from Turkey is still at Playmates but I can't remember her name either. I have had dances with her too and yes she was sweet with sweet kisses but she asked me not to review her mentioning her name and had to respect her wishes.

Is the lovely lady from Turkey dancing during the day time or at night?

I am pretty sure the girl are looking for has already been mentioned in this discussion numerous times. If it is the lady I am thinking about, she works afternoons and her name starts with an A.

The Turkish lady's name is Adora, as mentioned here:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=370731&postcount=104

Additional Comments:

BTW, went here for the second time in a week, a bit of a record. A friend missed out on Wednesday, so he asked if we could go today. :)

The lunch was absolutely great today, Friday is steak day, and for $10, it's a really great steak!!

Saw the aforementioned Adora there today, said hi, but she's there pretty much every day I've been there, so I think she's probably pretty regular there, for those gentlemen asking about her.

Met with a cute GND named Kyla/Eternity. On stage, they called her Eternity, but she said she prefers Kyla. She's a short girl, 5', with brunette hair. She was wearing a sexy little fishnet mini-dress, everything was visible underneath, just the way I like it. ;) Some would describe her as a bit chubby, but that would be a mistake to think she was chubby, she's better described as stout maybe, due to her short height. She's got these cute button-like itty-bitty titties, easy to fit into your mouth completely. :) She tries hard to please.

Then met with another GND named Lucy. She's a petite spinner, a bit taller than Kyla, maybe 5'2". She had long brown hair, down past her shoulders. Again, she had itty-bitties. Quite the hot bod on this one. Fun in the CR too.

Also while we were there, there was another girl that my buddy saw, but I didn't get a chance, who was from India. I think she said her name was Kayla or Carla or Kara, or something. She was quite tall, I'd say 5'6", and quite curvy. Don't know how she was in the CR. Very unusual seeing an Indian girl doing this.

Edited by whiteman

Also while we were there, there was another girl that my buddy saw, but I didn't get a chance, who was from India. I think she said her name was Kayla or Carla or Kara, or something. She was quite tall, I'd say 5'6", and quite curvy. Don't know how she was in the CR. Very unusual seeing an Indian girl doing this.

Could that be Cairo? I don't think she's from India, but she fits your description, more or less.

Could that be Cairo? I don't think she's from India, but she fits your description, more or less.

Yeah, very well could be her, the name is close. My short-term stripper name memory is limited to a maximum of two entries long per visit. I probably share that memory size with crickets and grasshoppers and what not. That's why I report about them here, so I can look them up later. :)

Additional Comments:

Met up with a couple of members of Cerb today at this place. Today they had roast chicken and minestrone soup as their dish: superb.

I managed to catch just one beauty today, by the name of Jolie. By her name, you can guess that she's a French girl. A cute as a button spinner actually. She reminds me of the actress Jane Adams, actually.

Also a couple of cute girls stopped by and talked to us, but unfortunately we were just ready to leave soon. One of them was named Amanda, who was average height, 5'5" probably, with slicked-back brunette hair. Her freind was similar looking but much taller, 5'8". I can't remember the second one's name though. They seemed to be an inseparable pair, even dressed somewhat like each other. :)

Edited by whiteman
"inseparable" not "insuperable". :lol:
  • Like 1

Thanks for reminding me of her name. She is very nice and a great conversationalist but saying that she does not do all that much for me. I like the boobs to be smaller. I am thinking about finding an SP next time I come to Ottawa but actually since I will have already broken the ice with a couple of ladies maybe I should just approach on for an hour of her time but would that be "bad form"?

I am thinking about finding an SP next time I come to Ottawa but actually since I will have already broken the ice with a couple of ladies maybe I should just approach on for an hour of her time but would that be "bad form"?

If you want an hour of her time in CR, then fine. If you're wanting more than you get in the club... yes it'd be bad form. I'm sure the dancers get lots of offers like this, and I'm sure a few of them would be up for it, but there's a high risk of just pissing her off.

If you want an SP, there are plenty of awesome ones around, and you can probably find someone to suit your preferences. And they have the great advantage that you know in advance exactly what their rates are and what's on offer.

Thanks, Mmad, she was Amber rather than Amanda. Looks like my maximum 2 name dancer memory has already fallen to 1.5 entries.

Do you remember the name of the other one? I already forgot her name by the time I was driving in the car. I really should start writing these reports while I'm still there in the club. :)

Most of them don't get pissed off. A fair number of them will do take out and if they don't they'll let you know. Their rates are usually higher than a good SP though. Some SPs in the city also dance. You just have to know which ones.

Guest **oo**e

I had a hot time in the CR at the Mate this week with Anessa. Hopefully I will get to know her better soon. She is gorgeous.

I had a hot time in the CR at the Mate this week with Anessa. Hopefully I will get to know her better soon. She is gorgeous.

She's great in both her careers.

Thanks, Mmad, she was Amber rather than Amanda. Looks like my maximum 2 name dancer memory has already fallen to 1.5 entries.

Do you remember the name of the other one? I already forgot her name by the time I was driving in the car. I really should start writing these reports while I'm still there in the club. :)

Don't remember the second name.... I think I was too focused on Amber :)

Was there today, met a dancer named "Vegas". I didn't take a dance with her, but she wasn't really my style as she had a lot of tattoos, but I think most people would probably find her pretty hot. Did this girl ever work at any other club in town? She's blonde, pretty fit, 5'5", colourful tattoos along her hips mostly.

Guest **n****er

Actually Vegas is a long time Playmate dancer. She moves around to barbs from what I've seen not sure where else but not really at Pigs.

I've only ever had 1 dance with her at playmate a few years ago..."fun" time if that's what you're after.

Oh okay, she seemed like somebody that would've been at one of the other clubs originally before moving to the Playmate. Just a feeling I got, so obviously I was wrong.

I had couple of dances with a dancer similar to Jessica's description few weeks ago. She was really tanned with long dark hair. I really liked the mileage. I love this club and I will come back again.

Over the last few years I've tended to restrict my Strip Club visits to Montreal, while on business. I always found that the dances at half the Ottawa price were hard to resist. Three of four dances at Mtl prices was no big deal!

Never thought I'd be so anxious to return to an Ottawa SC but the Playmate has impressed me. I used to go regularly but haven't been for maybe 10-12 years. I'd say the place has improved way beyond expectations and I even enjoy going for lunch, the food is actually quite good. Roast beef Wednesdays are even better. Now if Annessa was there more often, I'd become a regular for sure. She sure is a very pretty dancer. I didn't get a chance to have a dance with her but next time we meet, for sure.... that is, if Whiteman doesn't take all her time :)

Haven't been there in 3 years is there any cute black girls there ?

Quite a few, a couple of them even named Candy (Candy and Candace).