Well I am back home now after my annual junket to Ottawa on a mixture of business and pleasure. I am a professional photographer.

I decided to visit Playmate on several occasions and since I try to go into every situation understanding all the rules and practices I want to thank several members of this thread who answered early questions.

I thoroughly enjoy the intimate atmosphere in this club. The staff are friendly and not pushing drinks at every time and the girls are low key and seem really wanting to make a connection before offering a private dance.

All in all I went there four times over ten days. Some observations:

-I was able to touch the most intimate parts of every girl who I engaged for a private dance. There was only one exception - a very tall blonde from Madrid Spain who gently moved my hand away. I completely respect those kinds of boundaries. She had a very exciting figure as I love very tall girls with narrow hips.

-Emma patiently explained how it works if I was interested in renting a private room and inviting a girl along. I was amused since she asked in the end if I was hypothetically interested in a private room but at that point it was too early for me to take that step.

-The most exciting girl I met was called Lolita. She was milk chocolate in colour and had blondish dreadlocks. She spoke with a French accent but I think she must have been originally from the Caribbean. She was visiting from Toronto. She certainly turned me on. She flashed bright pink "lips" during her dances on stage. In the CR her hands were all over me and she allowed the most intimate of touches. Kissing lips was a definite no but everything else was ok. She had little dark nipples and loved kisses down her throat and behind her ears. She was very complementary about the size of my member since she touched and stroked it frequently. She also loved to unbutton my shirt and seemed turned on by my chest hair.She was visiting from Toronto where she lives with her daughter but loved Playmate and wants to become a regular visitor.

-Another girl who turned me on was a very tall black girl. She also had roaming hands and was generous in access. She did offer some extras including a trip upstairs. I can't remember her name but I learned that our esteemed colleague the "General" was there and I noticed they had had a dance together.

For me, this was unusual since I love black girls but have not had a lot of success in the CR with them.

-Well I could go on and on. I only get to come to Playmate once a year so I save up all year. I guess it was noticed since on my very last night a dancer came over for a chat and said something like "aren't you a bit of a pervie - back again?"

One of the things I do in Ottawa is try to support the gay community and I take family and individual portraits. I met a lesbian girl who I am going to call "Jamie". So as I photographed her we chatted and I explained about attending the Playmate. She said that she would love to go to a strip bar as she has never done that before and I promised to check it out.

I checked with management to make sure she would be welcome (in Calgary there always seems to be girls enjoying the shows) and was told that she would be welcome and there was no issues with her asking girls for a private dance. So we arrived and she was so excited. It was like being with a kid on his very first trip to a candy store. She kept commenting on girls and gradually settled on which ones really turned her on. As well as the manager, I had talked with Emma about hosting her first dance just in case other girls were standoffish but she was not working that night.

Jamie needed go to the washroom and when she walked in the door (she was dressed very much like a boy) she was told by a girl, "hey this is the girls' washroom". Jamie explained that she was a girl and the dancer said "oh, you are - sorry but we get guys coming in here all the time and have to chase them out. Jamie learned that this girl was called Brianna.

She came out and my ever helpful Lolitta offered to see if she could broker a dance. Brianna admitted that she had never danced for a girl before but she was indeed willing (very professional). Jamie came back from the dance so excited and turned on. I suspect her vibrator got a heavy workout that night.

So sad I had to leave Ottawa and no longer able to settle into the Playmate for a very pleasant few hours.

You might be interested in reading my SP review of Loraine Lacey

• Like 4

Playmates used to be a great club back in old days. I remember a packed club with high mileage and lots of beauties many coming as far as Montreal. It has lost its reputation for being a crowded club with beauties past 5 to 7 years but it was a different Playmates back in 2000-2005 lol (and the delicious Wednesday roast beef attracting so many that it was at times impossible to find a vacant seat anywhere). That said, it is still a fairly good place to be (the downfall is not as sharp and deep as Taboo lol) and have fun though just not a great as it used to be. I haven't been there in a while but I may head back in a couple of weeks to check it out once more.

Playmates used to be a great club back in old days. I remember a packed club with high mileage and lots of beauties many coming as far as Montreal. It has lost its reputation for being a crowded club with beauties past 5 to 7 years but it was a different Playmates back in 2000-2005 lol (and the delicious Wednesday roast beef attracting so many that it was at times impossible to find a vacant seat anywhere). That said, it is still a fairly good place to be (the downfall is not as sharp and deep as Taboo lol) and have fun though just not a great as it used to be. I haven't been there in a while but I may head back in a couple of weeks to check it out once more.

They still have Wednesday roast beefs, and I have not suffered in any mileage category with these girls right now. When was the last time you were there?

The last time I was there was about 7-8 months ago but I have been going there 4-5 times a year mostly during summer times, Please note that I was comparing what we had between 2000 to 2005 and what we have now. If you were there in those years and compare the quality of ladies and the mileage to quality of ladies and mileage now then you will notice the difference but I agree the mileage may be still good relative to other clubs in Ottawa side (especially in the very back 3 CRs but there are only 3 of them at the back relatively private and the rest very much for every other dancer who is dancing to see every detail). Also yes there are still a few high quality ladies there though not as many as a decade ago.

I go back even farther than you, CH. I remember the PM from 20 years ago. I agree that it used to be busier and full of hotter girls -- but that is generally true of all the SCs in Ontario compared to 10 or 20 years ago.

The PM was one of the first places in Ottawa to take up lap dances. It was so good (and novel) that I remember meeting a guy there who came up from NYC just to go to the PM.

However, back in those days, and even later in 2005-06, there were really no SPs working in the club. Last Wednesday I went to the PM for roast beef lunch and within an hour collected 2 phone numbers with suggestions of meeting up elsewhere "for some fun." This is a welcome development compared to yesteryear.

Even 2 or 3 years ago I can remember girls at each others' throats in the PM. One would try to give an extra in the CR and the next girl would find out and accuse the first one of "breaking the rules," and feel threatened by the unfair competition. Nowadays they all cooperate. Last time 2 girls walked right by while I was getting extra high mileage, and they just smiled. They all seem to do the same thing anyway.

There's your history lesson -- that will be all for today.

Juice

• Like 2

Also it depends on what you consider to be the "quality of hotness" of these girls? If you're after girls that have big implants, and platinum hair, then yes The Mate won't compare to Pigales. But there are a lot more "natural" girls here.

• Like 1

I feel the playmate is less pretentious than pigales i will take nice natural breasts over plastic any day. I find more dancers at the playmate use less pressure tactics and that the ladies are more down to earth. i like a good conversation with my dances sometimes and i find you can find that at the playmate more often than other clubs in the area.

• Like 7

Yeah choose Playmates as I was not yet ready to end my boycott of Barbarellas (arrogant staff there). Yes the atmosphere was friendly. New staff there too weekend. I went the usual time of 3:00 pm but to my surprise it was closed!!!!!. I came back at 4:00 pm. They had just opened the bar. Dead with one dancer and no one on stage for an hour. A very cute girl arrived at 5:00. I knew she will be mine.

I took Lolita to the CR. Very cute face, very open minded and very friendly. I kissed her very cute face but kissing on lips was not allowed. Otherwise very nice half hour CR dances with her. Lolita is a very warm girl from Venezuela and she was visiting from Toronto. I am not sure she will stay in Ottawa for long.

Ladies started coming after 7:00 pm. Sometimes they came and checked out the bar and left. It got a bit busy after 8:00 pm. I also had dances with a blonde lady by the name of Brittany. Very pretty face, blue eyes and spinner body but relatively conservative in the CR. Then it was the turn of a lady called Cassandra. She was a brunette, a bit overweight but very friendly and open minded. And last it was the turn of another brunette by the name of Cairo. Yes she was an Egyptian origin. Cute, friendly but a bit conservative in the CR.

I dropped by last Thursday night, and Morena was there.

Some of the other highlights present were:

Sunday - tall and thin French Canadian girl, quite pretty but she seemed a bit distracted for most of the night.

Bambi - Very energetic and exciting stage show.

Devon - Very hot. Beautiful face and body, and I had fun talking to her, among other things.

Stella - mentioned a few times already. Cute blonde spinner with a bubbly personality.

Great company.

I dropped by last Thursday night, and Morena was there.

Some of the other highlights present were:

Bambi - Very energetic and exciting stage show.

Hey, is that the same Bambi who was dancing at the Fax a few months ago? I miss her, and that description fits...

I don't know Bambi well, but when we talked she did ask me if we had met at the Fax before (no we did not).

She's quite cute, and walks like a model doing a fashion show.

• Like 1

Guest pagypie

I've had 2 sessions with Bambi now; she's got a great personality/attitude that i really enjoyed. Really liked the dances too.

Met up with a couple of cerbites and former cerbites for roast beef Wednesday here (yo, mmad & skinflute!).

My desert here was Biancha, she even called me her desert! :icon_biggrin: She's a spinner MILF, 5'4", long-dark-haired French girl. She looks somewhat Asian from a distance, but she isn't, she says she's French-Italian mixed. She kept a very cute trimmed muff runway, which I prefer over fully bald anyways. Incredibly good etiquette in the CR too. Highly recommended.

Have to agree with your comments about Stella. Really great figure, very cute and fun in the CR. Always enjoy a sesion with her.

Haven't been in a while. Do they still have the open concept in the CR? A couple of years ago the city tried to crack down on lap dances so the Mate had to renovate the CR to sort of half stalls. When you went in and looked down the aisle you could see all the girls. No privacy whatsoever. Last time I was in I was asked by two girls if I wanted company as soon as I sat down. When I replied "Well a beer would be nice" they got a bit pissed and left. Girls a word of warning, let a guy at least have a drink first before you hit on him. Better still, we'll find you if we need company.

I've never been to The Playmate but if Bambi is the same that I saw at Barefax a few months back then I might have to check it out; she was a lot of fun.

Haven't been in a while. Do they still have the open concept in the CR? A couple of years ago the city tried to crack down on lap dances so the Mate had to renovate the CR to sort of half stalls. When you went in and looked down the aisle you could see all the girls. No privacy whatsoever. Last time I was in I was asked by two girls if I wanted company as soon as I sat down. When I replied "Well a beer would be nice" they got a bit pissed and left. Girls a word of warning, let a guy at least have a drink first before you hit on him. Better still, we'll find you if we need company.

The CR is still open concept, but its pretty much the same as any other club on this side of the river...

There's the occasional overly aggressive dancer, but that's usually the exception. They don't usually last very long either.

I dropped by last week and spent some time with Serenity who's new apparently. She's well rounded, but certainly not too much so. Fun to talk to and fun in the CR.

Also saw Adora. Long dark hair and light skin with huge enhanced boobs. She also loves to chat.

I was at Playmate yesterday mid-afternoon and the place was busy for a small club - probably 15 ladies and 20 guys... I enjoyed the scenery for almost an hour before being tempted to the CR by a gorgeous blonde named Mischa (sp?). I highly recommend her.

I was at Playmate yesterday mid-afternoon and the place was busy for a small club - probably 15 ladies and 20 guys... I enjoyed the scenery for almost an hour before being tempted to the CR by a gorgeous blonde named Mischa (sp?). I highly recommend her.

It was roast beef day on Wednesday, i.e. happy days.

Saw candy yesterday shes still incedible always have a good time with her.

Anyone know her schedule?