I popped in on Friday and had the chance to talk to several nice girls but was mostly interested in Morena :shehot: >> little Spanish tanned beautiful girl, couldn't get her in the CR... maybe next time!! Any recommendation's for her ( PM )

Rum

I popped in on Friday and had the chance to talk to several nice girls but was mostly interested in Morena :shehot: >> little Spanish tanned beautiful girl, couldn't get her in the CR... maybe next time!! Any recommendation's for her ( PM )

Rum

Yeah, next time you go to the club and see her, get her into the CR as soon as you see her. She's worth it.

Ever since the open concept CR all I've ever seen is girls trying to make plans with you after close...

Can any of them actually give a good dance? Any reason to go back?

Guest pagypie

hmmmm was morena there at night on friday? time?

i may stop in after work Friday

The CR is still open concept, but its pretty much the same as any other club on this side of the river...

There's the occasional overly aggressive dancer, but that's usually the exception. They don't usually last very long either.

I dropped by last week and spent some time with Serenity who's new apparently. She's well rounded, but certainly not too much so. Fun to talk to and fun in the CR.

Also saw Adora. Long dark hair and light skin with huge enhanced boobs. She also loves to chat.

What does Serenity look like?

Serenity looks cute, well rounded with large boobs. Wears glasses, dark hair, not very tall. I got the impression that she is part Asian, but I might be mistaken.

The CR is still open concept, but its pretty much the same as any other club on this side of the river...

There's the occasional overly aggressive dancer, but that's usually the exception. They don't usually last very long either.

I dropped by last week and spent some time with Serenity who's new apparently. She's well rounded, but certainly not too much so. Fun to talk to and fun in the CR.

Also saw Adora. Long dark hair and light skin with huge enhanced boobs. She also loves to chat.

I believe that the "open" CR is better than stalls with only open fronts. The girls are not so afraid of being surprised by someone they can't see coming down the aisle.

Incidentally, Serenity and Adora are generally among the lowest mileage dancers in the PM. Don't judge based only on them.

Ever since the open concept CR all I've ever seen is girls trying to make plans with you after close...

Can any of them actually give a good dance? Any reason to go back?

Many dancers seem open to meeting outside the club, which is nice because you get to meet each other in person before making any big plans! And yes many (probably 60% +) girls can give very good dances in the CR but probably not during really busy hours.

As mentioned before, the PM is a club for "locals" (like me), as opposed to a big tourist club. So the girls are not always flashy and the environment is relaxed and people are nice. Those who go there tend to be regulars and locals. Obviously from my post you can see that I am a fan

• Like 4

To qualify my post above: The vast majority of girls at the PM are honest, but recently I collided with a scammer -- Bella. There may be more than one Bella, but this one is light blonde with fair skin, nice rack, thin, lots of tattoos with writing.

She claimed to have danced more songs than she actually did, and demanded extra money. Don't you just hate that . . . A number of other strange comments led me to think she is off-centre or bitter about something. Careful you do not end up the next target, suggest you avoid this one!

• Like 4

Who are regular customers of the PM and would be up to answering a few pm questions I have?

Thanks,

DC

I agree with your poatabout Stella. My advice, keep a close track on the number of songs and remind her at the end of each.

Additional Comments:

My error on my previous post -- I was refering to Bella. As far as Stella is concerned I would highlt recommend her. Always fun inthe CR and great stage act. Haben't seen her lately. Maybe she's changed clubs.

I agree with your poatabout Stella. My advice, keep a close track on the number of songs and remind her at the end of each.

Additional Comments:

My error on my previous post -- I was refering to Bella. As far as Stella is concerned I would highlt recommend her. Always fun inthe CR and great stage act. Haben't seen her lately. Maybe she's changed clubs.

I have never had trouble with Stella. I heard that she is working at the Fax now...

I forgot to mention that she (Bella) also smelled a bit like tuna that has been exposed to air for some hours. Maybe not all the time, but anyway the night she was under my nose

Went to the Playmate for the first time the other day. I must say I was pleasantly surprised. It was clean and the staff was very friendly (only one kind of bizarre/aggressive dancer). A few great looking girls, unfortunately not a lot of time there as I was on the clock, but Mia looked fantastic and was a pleasure to chat with and Adora(?) was amazing looking. Look forward to returning as a change of pace from Pigale!

Does anyone know the name of the tall blonde with full lips (sometimes wearing a 'sparkly' dress) ? I'm not sure if she's ever on evenings - I've only seen her during the afternoon.

Does anyone know the name of the tall blonde with full lips (sometimes wearing a 'sparkly' dress) ? I'm not sure if she's ever on evenings - I've only seen her during the afternoon.

If the girl has bolt-ons and is fairly big (not petite), then that sounds like Anika. I have heard she is good in the CR but I have not tried her. Yes she works days. Give her a try and let me know what happens

• Like 1

If the girl has bolt-ons and is fairly big (not petite), then that sounds like Anika. I have heard she is good in the CR but I have not tried her. Yes she works days. Give her a try and let me know what happens

It does sound like Anita and yes, she is worth the cr. She knows how to please her customers.

• Like 1

It does sound like Anita and yes, she is worth the cr. She knows how to please her customers.

That would be Anika? Anita is one of the waitresses... Although she does please her customers as well!

Oops! Yes, Anika, not Anita. My bad...

But Anita is also pleasing to the eye, if that's what IronMuffin meant...

Anita is pleasing to the eye, but I actually meant that she "pleases her customers" - prompt service, and brings you your drinks with a smile :)

Bambi was gone on vacation in her hometown lately, but she was back at Playmate last Wednesday evening, from around 6PM, and as hard working as usual. Amazingly dynamic stage shows and very frisky in the CR. She's highly recommended by me!

Agree with your comments about Stella. Always had a fun time with her in the CR. She is a cutie !! And yes she is now at the Barefax Monday through Friday usually at night.

• Like 1