Guest Ni**t*****t

I haven't been to the 'mate in about 10 years. I understand somethings may have changed.

Can someone please PM me on what I could expect if I go back? Did the CRs change, I also heard there ais another place upstairs.

Thanks!

This is my first post here and I would have to say that you get the most bang for your buck at the playmate. Ive been to every other SC in Ottawa and the PM has some of the most beautiful girls and are very generous in the CR. Here are a few I recommend: Foxy, Danika ( had them in a duo upstairs, very good) and I can't believe no one else mentioned her Vegas. Let me know if I did something wrong here.

This is my first post here and I would have to say that you get the most bang for your buck at the playmate. Ive been to every other SC in Ottawa and the PM has some of the most beautiful girls and are very generous in the CR. Here are a few I recommend: Foxy, Danika ( had them in a duo upstairs, very good) and I can't believe no one else mentioned her Vegas. Let me know if I did something wrong here.

Is the 'Danika' you refer to a tall, fairly busty blonde with somewhat full lips?

I'm wondering if the dancer referred to as 'Anika' or 'Annika' in previous posts is being referred to here as 'Danika'? Or are Danika and Anika/Annika different girls?

Hi guys,

There's a girl at Playmate called Marie. I saw her last night. In the past she mostly worked at Pigale's, then briefly at Barb's.

Dark hair, nice spa tan and wonderfully soft skin. She's hot, very eager to please, and has an incredible body. Late 30's but has the body of a 20-something.

I like it a bit rough sometimes and she was happy to hold my neck and take charge.

Heaven.

the PM has some of the most beautiful girls and are very generous in the CR. Here are a few I recommend: Foxy, Danika ( had them in a duo upstairs, very good) and I can't believe no one else mentioned her Vegas. Let me know if I did something wrong here.

What does Foxy look like?

I have not seen Vegas for quite a while. She is a nice milf with bolt-ons and gives extra mileage in the CR; she gave me her number to meet-up later

Your doing just fine Rick....keep it positive and give us the info...that's what this is all about...see you at the club...

Your right im referring to annika. But dannika is real, shenis friends with annika and they kind of look alike. Both are good in the CR but I prefer annika, she knows how to use those lips. Foxy is a french Canadian girl early 30s maybe. Big rack and she has a little couching for the pushing. All three offer etra mileage at the back and upstairs is a real free for all.

Dropped in to the Playmate on a Thursday (2/20) afternoon and found the place fairly quiet. Recognized only Cabria and (I think) Candy, but I'm not very familiar with the regulars there.

Noticed a very curvy and quite pretty ebony dancer wearing a sort of fishnet dress - she was often busy.

Didn't stay too long as neither Foxy nor Annika appeared to be around. Any info re Annika sightings is always appreciated.

Re: I don't think so anymore i use to see a girl there called Saddie which is also a service provider but she works at Nuden now, surprised to see hotter girls at the silver dollar than playmate, i guess the hot girls that live in Barrhaven don't want to drive to a farther club

Anybody worth seeing at Playmate? There was a Brazilian girl, I think her name was maybe Morena, maybe 24 yo, spinner. There was a french girl, maybe her name was Catherine (?), tall & slim. Anybody else know about them, or anybody else?

There was a lady there last Wednesday that was a little thick but her upper body wasn't unlike Foxxy's. She had large naturals, and I never saw her leave so she may have gone upstairs with someone. I didn't catch her name or her attention, but it wasn't for lack of trying.

Foxy has moved to barefax lately...

Although I may be thinking of a different Foxy... The one I mention is a nice black girl, very 'loud' personality, usually has crazy contacts on too...

That sounds like Sally that moved from Playmate to Barefax, but probably goes by different name now, Sally was already owned by one of the latino ladies..

Foxy has moved to barefax lately...

Although I may be thinking of a different Foxy... The one I mention is a nice black girl, very 'loud' personality, usually has crazy contacts on too...

Was at the mate Thursday evening till late night. Haven't seen so many gals there in quite a while*.

In no particular order, here are some of the gals I remember seeing there:

Karma from Mont Tremblant,

Elena from Toronto,

mature and fit Marie,

Ashley from out east,

curvy Serenity,

blonde and energetic Chloe,

tall Argentina,

blonde spinner Stella,

pale red-head Jaidyn,

perky Candy,

well endowed Adora,

brunette Fanny,

blonde busty Molly from out east.

plus a few I don't know...

*Past presence does not guarantee future attendence.

• Like 1

That sounds like Sally that moved from Playmate to Barefax, but probably goes by different name now, Sally was already owned by one of the latino ladies..

It was Sally I found out today. She goes by Foxy a BareFax

The clubs seem to be quiet, but it isn't just here. Was speaking to one of the ladies from Toronto and quiet there too.

Maybe this motivates the ladies to be a bit more frisky.... not a bad thing.