There's a new Jessica at Playmate! This one is a young blue eyed blonde and she's hot! She's also very good in the cr. Pretty close to the experience one could have gotten from the other Jessica!

• Like 2

Mmad and I met for lunch here today, and met a very interesting new spinner who we've never seen before. Her name is "Prestige", a tall, black-haired spinner who looks a lot like a modern day Betty Page (see picture below). She's 5'8" by herself, but with her stripper heels she's easily 6'5"! She said she used to work at Pigales, but wouldn't give us her stage name there. She was hot, had a great stage show too, but be forewarned that she has a bit of a quirky personality when you start talking to her. We thought it might have been a language barrier because she's francophone, but I think it might be that's just who she is. If you can get past her quirkiness, then she is pretty good in the CR. :bddog:

page-bettie.jpg

Hi everyone:

I was at Playmates recently. It is a social club as patrons appear to know each other well and chat with dancers. There were two girls who were the star of the bar. The main one was a young girl by the name of Hayley. She was a blonde spinner and I had the pleasure of having dances with her. Very cute face, soft silk like blonde hair, small boobs and great mileage and very friendly. I waited for her for long as she was always busy at the back of the bar talking to regular Playmate patrons.

Another cute ebony girl I had dances with (actually she was Spanish like Dominican). Very cute face small mouth, lips and nose. Nice average size boobs but sexy areola. Very friendly and good mileage.

I hope I could help to contribute.

• Like 1

Passed by here on Friday afternoon and had an eye on a girl I have never seen here before. In my eyes, I find her super attractive. She is fluent in both French and English, but is French, brunette with long hair and perfect, natural breasts. She plays pool a lot and tries to get guys to play her for a game, if she wins, you have to get her for a dance, if you win, she offers a free dance and you can challenge her for multiple games on this wager.

Killer smile and sultry look. I BELIEVE her work name was Alex? Not often a dancer has me wondering as she did, I asked some girls about her, but they do not have much info as she is new, she keeps to herself and has another friend she works with who is also new (blonde).

Any info would be awesome, if not, I will toftt :-)

Anyone have any experience with Adora at the Mate? Just wondering about mileage. Massive tits although manmades. Pm me if you can.

Adora does have quite the large pair of enhanced breasts! She is friendly and nice to talk to. I understand that her dances are YMMV. If you click with her, you will certainly have a good time.

I haven't been to the Mate in a while. When is a good time to go if you like hot girls and good fun?

I find their are a lot of girls during the Wednesday lunch buffet or Friday from 5pm to 9pm as shift changes very from 5 -8 pm

Two day pole dancing competition Thursday & Friday [21&22] Starts at 4pm. A few very good dancers are there now because the prize money for the girls is very good. Vote for Diva (she's from Montreal, not our local girl)

Two day pole dancing competition Thursday & Friday [21&22] Starts at 4pm. A few very good dancers are there now because the prize money for the girls is very good. Vote for Diva (she's from Montreal, not our local girl)

Yeah, was there Thursday evening. Did catch the last competitor who happened to be Diva, not bad. Wish I could've seen the others too. Was our local Ashley competing too? She's awesome on the poles.

Also liked the fact that Diva was actively working the room after her show to gain some CR business. She had a friend with her also from Montreal who was working the room. They both came to hit us up for dances. At least Diva was not a diva. ;)

I didn't seen Diva or her friend, but I did see two very sweet ebony girls, Maya and Keisha. Both were very friendly in the CR, a lot of fun and jokes. Maya was quite fit, hot legs and ass, both highly toned up. Keisha is a Caribbean girl from Martinique, and she was very eager to please.

• Like 1

I haven't been to the Mate in a while. When is a good time to go if you like hot girls and good fun?

I have always found Thursday night to be the best night , payday .

lots of ladies .

Depends what you mean by "fun". When it's crowded the mileage in the CR drops. When the place is emptier, there is lesser choice of girls, but they are freer in the CR due to lack of traffic.

• Like 1

Tonight at Playmates I met another lovely young lady who is also new to dancing. She is a good friend of Hayley (the young blonde reviewed at the top of last page) and her name is Teasy. I had my eyes on her for the past 4 weeks (she started 5 weeks ago). She has a cute face, her hair is colored red and she has a soft fair skin, a pair of cute small but sexy boobs and friendly once she overcomes her shyness. She genuinely loved dancing for me and I spend quite some time with her and had great time too. Maybe not the highest mileage girl for PM's standard nevertheless she provided all the services that I require the most. And also she is a very honest young lady as I asked her how many songs and usually most dancers up the number by one or two but she was very honest in all occasions and passed the honesty test with honor.

• Like 1

Guest P*rry

I visited Playmate Thursday afternoon. Atmosphere was positive but a bit subdued. Had a wonderful time thanks to beautiful Angela. She normally doesn't work Thursdays so I got lucky.

We were there Wednesday afternoon for Roast Beef day. There were a ton of girls there that day. Couldn't get anyone's names, they were all busy.

I'm not familiar with Angela, what does she look like?

This young lady was amazing great convo, good mileage and a sweetheart from the Dominican Republic

She is someone I want to see again.

She has an incredible smile. Light chocolate coloured skin.

Stella at Playmate on Saturday night was a complete knockout! Long-haired young platinum blonde with a perfect body. I saw her stage show but didn't even try for CR. I could have been waiting all night. Instead opted for Tina from Guyana, who was very "receptive" in the CR!

Is that the petite little Stella that used to dance at the Playmate? about 5 feet without heels and a spinner physique?

Foxxy wasn't there on Wednesday and I don't know who Adora is.

Btw, my first Wednesday in 10 years at Playmates when they serve free buffet. The two permanent waitresses were surprised to see me and greeted me and welcomed me back (Anita and Louise) . Nothing like how PM was 10 years ago on Wednesday afternoons. Quality of ladies way down and to lesser extend so is the quality of food and much less crowded.

I was there on Saturday afternoon/evening too and had dances with Lana (the open minded oriental) and Portia (relatively conservative) who is a tall relatively large brunette.

Interesting to see what would happen to SCs in 2015.

Edited by Extra Terrestrial

Anyone know if Adora or Foxxy working this week at Playmate?

Thanks.

foxxy can usually be found at the fax these days .

foxxy can usually be found at the fax these days .

But is the Foxy "usually found at the Fax" the same as Foxy from the 'Mate or is the Fax Foxy the lady who was known as Sally when at the 'Mate?

I've been told that Foxy from the 'Mate is no longer around and her friend Annika seems to have disappeared (at least from the 'Mate) as well.

But is the Foxy "usually found at the Fax" the same as Foxy from the 'Mate or is the Fax Foxy the lady who was known as Sally when at the 'Mate?

I've been told that Foxy from the 'Mate is no longer around and her friend Annika seems to have disappeared (at least from the 'Mate) as well.

the very well put together ebony lovely , is the only one I have ever known as foxy . she is very good friends with the blonde well built vegas .

that's all I can tell ya .

I believe that Ebony lady mostly went by the name "Sally", but changed that when she move from the Mate to Fax, since "Sally" was already owned by one of the Fax ladies.

the very well put together ebony lovely , is the only I one I have ever known as foxy . she is very good friends with the blonde well built vegas .

that's all I can tell ya .

• Like 2