Just like to say Candy is an amazing person, she is fun to talk to, intelligent and has the best natural boobs at the Playmate.

Alessia: tall, spinner Quebecoise, long blond hair. 5'7", 34a, 120 lbs. Standard to slightly above-average CR mileage.

Danica: tall, spinner, English, 5'10", 34a, 130 lbs, short blond hair, tattoos, Suicide Girl look. Looks 20-something, but tells me that she's above 30. Quite sensual, and quite good mileage in the CR.

• Like 3

I just met Danica this afternoon and she is indeed very pretty/sensual/fun in the CR. She even has her own business card!

No sign of anyone named Alessia today.

Also in attendance: Annika, Bianca, Candy, Chanelle, Chasta, Jemma, Julianna, Karma, Lana, Martia, Ruby and a few others.

• Like 4

I just met Danica this afternoon and she is indeed very pretty/sensual/fun in the CR. She even has her own business card!

No sign of anyone named Alessia today.

Also in attendance: Annika, Bianca, Candy, Chanelle, Chasta, Jemma, Julianna, Karma, Lana, Martia, Ruby and a few others.

Thanks for the report rocky.

Interested to know that Annika is around again. She seemed to disappear for a while.

Danica once told me she (Danica) was moving to the UK. Perhaps she wasn't happy with Brexit.

Appreciate the info.

(Additional note: There appears to be some rather odd retrospective 'robo-editing' going on. An old post of mine in this thread used an innocuous word containing an objectionable (I guess) 3-letter word and this sequence was replaced with its 4-letter homonym (capitalized inside the larger word no less). Kinda makes me seem like I'm not too comfortable with the language. The word in question was (and let's see if it gets retrospectively or in real-time 'robo-edited' again) : circumstance.)

(Yup. Robo-editor is on the job!)

Yup, I got her business card too, but I somehow don't think I'm going to take her up on her offer, it's way too rich for my blood.

Additional Comments:

Interested to know that Annika is around again. She seemed to disappear for a while.

Danica once told me she (Danica) was moving to the UK. Perhaps she wasn't happy with Brexit.

Let's just get this straight, Annika and Danica are two separate people right?

As for Danica, she told me that she just got back from the UK. She is indeed finished with life there.

Yes whiteman, Annika and Danica are two different ladies.

Both tall and blonde, but Annika is much bustier, to say the least. Danica once told me that Annika is her "dear friend".

Yup, I got her business card too, but I somehow don't think I'm going to take her up on her offer, it's way too rich for my blood.

Additional Comments:

As for Danica, she told me that she just got back from the UK. She is indeed finished with life there.

Additional Comments:

Yes, two different persons. The one you saw is Danica, but you'd like Annika too, I think.

As for Danica, I don't think I'll call her either, for the same reason than you. But she's a sweetheart nevertheless.

• Like 1

Saw two girls in the CR this afternoon, both above average in the CR.

Elena: mixed ebony, spinner, 5'2", 34B. Mixed Jamaican, and a little bit of everything else on this planet. Has a few piercings, most notably in her two nipples. Very friendly, average to above average in the CR. Mentions that she mainly works in Barefax right now.

Niki: white, tall, spinner, 5'6", 32A. Itty bitty titties, in fact even her nipples were tiny little pinpricks, which was very interesting to feel. Outstanding in the CR! She's French, says she only comes here once a week on Wednesdays, as she's from out of town (Cornwall area).

• Like 2

Was there today hoping to see Adora, but she was busy. Instead thereI got seduced by a beautiful girl, shoulder length dark hair, some tattoos, with enhanced breasts. Super sensuous in the CR and really sweet. Unfortunately I can't remember her name!

Was there today hoping to see Adora, but she was busy. Instead thereI got seduced by a beautiful girl, shoulder length dark hair, some tattoos, with enhanced breasts. Super sensuous in the CR and really sweet. Unfortunately I can't remember her name!

Same thing happened to me, went to see Adora but got seduced by a tallish, slender, part Native girl who I will never forget, she's so sweet...her name escapes me tho...

Same thing happened to me, went to see Adora but got seduced by a tallish, slender, part Native girl who I will never forget, she's so sweet...her name escapes me tho...

Sounds like Kayla. Did she have huge eraser nipples with one of them pierced? If so that's her.

• Like 1

I was at the Playmate before Christmas and just when I had to leave I spotted a blond dancer who said her name was Vega. I returned later but she had left. Anybody know anything about her? is she still around and when does she usually dance.

Bandit

I was at the Playmate before Christmas and just when I had to leave I spotted a blond dancer who said her name was Vega. I returned later but she had left. Anybody know anything about her? is she still around and when does she usually dance.

Bandit

Vegas has told me that Mondays and Tuesdays are the best days to see her at the 'Mate.

• Like 1

Yesterday, Thursday, Jan. 11th at Playmate, during the afternoon:

Adora, Annika, Ashley (the daytime one), Bianca, Brandi, Cleo, Delicious, Elena, Kayla, Kira, Kim, Lana, Lola, Mandy, Nikki, Vanessa and a few others I don't know. Some of those left around four, others arrived at about that time. Over all, a pretty good turnout!

I had dances from a few of those, probably spent too much money, but it was fun!

• Like 1

Adora, Annika, Ashley (the daytime one), Bianca, Brandi, Cleo, Delicious, Elena, Kayla, Kira, Kim, Lana, Lola, Mandy, Nikki, Vanessa and a few others I don't know. Some of those left around four, others arrived at about that time. Over all, a pretty good turnout!

I had dances from a few of those, probably spent too much money, but it was fun!

Brandi? Ebony aroud 40?

I was wondering is it normal for the Playmate to have over 16 dancers on a Thursday afternoon? I have never been there. How many dancers are usually there on a Friday or Saturday night? Are they top notch dancers?

I was wondering is it normal for the Playmate to have over 16 dancers on a Thursday afternoon? I have never been there. How many dancers are usually there on a Friday or Saturday night? Are they top notch dancers?

I'm guessing that the relatively large number of dancers would have been on a Wednesday afternoon (1/11) as I'm told that the regular Wednesday buffet will often draw a larger number of patrons and dancers than on a more typical afternoon - don't think I've ever actually been there on a Wednesday afternoon though.

Brandi? Ebony aroud 40?

No. Cute young white girl who was previously dancing at Barbarella's.

Additional Comments:

I'm guessing that the relatively large number of dancers would have been on a Wednesday afternoon (1/11) as I'm told that the regular Wednesday buffet will often draw a larger number of patrons and dancers than on a more typical afternoon - don't think I've ever actually been there on a Wednesday afternoon though.

Yes it was. I remember seeing at least 3 more that I couldn't name. So at least 19 dancers. Some of those girls left before others arrived so at any given time, there was probably around 12-15 girls present.