I was there today about the same time but was with another dancer. Adora did look good.

I saw the dancer with the blonde 'do who I don't think I'd seen before. Tasha is new there from Toronto and here until Sunday.

Lana was there as well.

• Like 1

I was there today about the same time but was with another dancer. Adora did look good.

I saw the dancer with the blonde 'do who I don't think I'd seen before. Tasha is new there from Toronto and here until Sunday.

Lana was there as well.

Agree strongly that Adora "did look good". The black outfit (short dress) really complimented her jet black (with one light streak) very long hair and she was stunning in and out of it.

I might be wrong, but I think the ebony dancer with the very blonde look was known as Sarah at Barb's, where I saw her before she changed hair colour, but I think she went blonde before leaving Barb's. Or these are two different ladies - it's been a while since I saw her at 340. Incidentally, another ebony dancer told me she was formerly at Barb's.

Hi, any intel on nighttime Ashley? I haven't seen her around for a while and was wondering if she is still working there. I have heard she can be a lot of fun in the CR and was hoping to see for myself.

Ashley is a regular at Playmates. I am surprised you say you haven't seen her there for a while!!!! as she is almost always there day and (Saturday) night. She was there yesterday too and likely every day. That is if we are talking about the same Ashley, middle age, slim, spinner, long hair who has been at Playmates past 8 to 10 years? I don't take dances with her myself but yes I have heard she is quite a dancer in the Champagne room!!! so likely we talk about same lady.

• Like 1

There are two Ashley's H&K is referring to daytime Ashley. I haven't seen night time Ashley ina month because I haven't been there at night in a month.

Saw Candy who is ebony1st , who is a great dancer with great natural breasts and is to converse with.

Saw Lana after who is a wonder dancer from Thailand and is extremely fun.

I would not miss out on either lady.

• Like 2

Another Sunday evening visit to the Playmate, and had the extreme pleasure of making the acquaintance of the beautiful Ashleigh (Ashley?)... 20s, slender/spinner figure, lovely face, and a heart-stopping visit to the cubicles. A treat for all the senses, and also honest to a fault with the count. I reciprocated her generosity, and look forward to the next encounter with bated breath. I don't think it's just my taste - this girl is stunningly beautiful, and made me regret all the dough I'd pumped off at the track tonight. Real incentive for swinging for a home run! The charming Ruby was gracing the premises, a lovely black girl from Montreal whose name my grape-sized brain could not retain, but very pleasant and attractive, and the ever-kind Carl opened the pool table up. All in all, an extremely gratifying visit in all respects. This place is solid gold in my book, and I will sample the daytime delights this week, God willing. Evening too, as that's when Ashleigh will be receiving communion!

Additional Comments:

Ashley is a regular at Playmates. I am surprised you say you haven't seen her there for a while!!!! as she is almost always there day and (Saturday) night. She was there yesterday too and likely every day. That is if we are talking about the same Ashley, middle age, slim, spinner, long hair who has been at Playmates past 8 to 10 years? I don't take dances with her myself but yes I have heard she is quite a dancer in the Champagne room!!! so likely we talk about same lady.

Sounds like the Ashley I met this evening. She aims to please, and is IMO drop-dead gorgeous. I'd guess mid-twenties, but who knows, long dark brown hair, a Roman nose to complement my Russian fingers, mouthwatering backside - the full package. Was thinking of a visit (first time) to a MA or SP, but did not regret vacillating in the least. My preference is for a pedal-to-the-metal tease, little use for the imagination, and this beauty fit the bill!

• Like 2

Stopped into the 'Mate Wednesday (28th) afternoon. Was the first 'buffet Wednesday' outing for me, but by the time I arrived the food was being cleared and it seemed that the buffet-goers were beginning to depart.

Noticed Candy and Ashley (as ever), the ultra-curvy Adora, blonde Brandy looking very cute and the very striking Delicious (blonde now, not as I remember her) looking so lovely in a nice one-piece outfit. Delicious was just stunning onstage today.

Vegas was very kind to accommodate me as I'd waited a while for her, and she took to the CR in her street clothes so as not to spend more time changing. Always great to see Vegas at the club.

A nice afternoon at the 'Mate with Adora, Delicious, and Vegas in attendance.

• Like 3

Any Lana or Ruby spottings? They are always good in the CR.

Pretty sure Lana was not there on Wednesday (28th) afternoon, but I believe I did see Ruby - don't know her too well, so I can't be sure but saw a dancer seeming to fit the descriptions of her that I've read in this thread.

Pretty sure Lana was not there on Wednesday (28th) afternoon, but I believe I did see Ruby - don't know her too well, so I can't be sure but saw a dancer seeming to fit the descriptions of her that I've read in this thread.

Ruby is slim looks middle eastern (she is Kurdish/Iranian) and has large tattoos on her hips that are relatively new. She has a quite high pitched voice.

Hey everyone.

Planning to come back to Ottawa soon and visit the Playmate since I had a great time last year and didn't get a chance to explore something I was curious about. Sweet 300.

I've looked at their website and while I understand how the peep shows work, they also mention private rooms that you can ask a model to join you in.

If anyone has done this, could you pm me with what I can expect if I went for this. First off, how do I know who I can choose from? Second, what can happen during the time I'm there?

Thanks all!

(Ps. I posted this. Here since it's above the Playmate and I didn't know where else to post it. If it doesn't belong here, please delete and let me know the best place to put it)

Good to hear that Vegas is still around. I have been in different times on Monday or Tuesday but never saw her. What time does she usually come in? Still usually on Monday or Tuesday? I really want to see her; have heard she's great!

Bandit

Well bandit, it was some time ago that Vegas told me Mondays/Tuesdays were the best time to see her at the 'Mate and I'm not sure that this still applies.

I'm guessing that Wednesdays to Fridays are now a better bet, but when I asked her, she just said that "it varies". The last time I saw her (a Wed.) she said she was going to be in on Thurs. and Fri. as well that week, but I'm not sure she has much of an idea when she'll be in from week to week. That's my impression, anyway.

Thanks,

Being from out of town, I'm not in often. I'll just have to keep trying since as I said I've heard she's great! Fortunately even if she is not in, Adora and Delicious are great also.

Bandit

Additional Comments:

Thanks,

Being from out of town, I'm not in often. I'll just have to keep trying since as I said I've heard she's great! Fortunately even if she is not in, Adora and Delicious are great also.

Bandit

Had a very small window of opportunity this afternoon (tuesday) to play. Figured I'd take a chance and see if I could connect with Delicious. As I walked in, there she is doing her stage. Gave her my regular dedazzled look, she gave me the smile. Got my drink and sat down to enjoy her second song. While waiting for her to finish, Adora approaches me, never happened before, must have been a slow day for her. Quite the dilemma! Thanked her for comimg over but explained that I had to see Delicious (been a while). She was very gracious.

Before her third song, chatted with Delicious, she was her warm/receptive self. Said it was her first day back after being away for a week. Went directly to the CR after her stage. Was superb as usual, the woman's a treasure, she just knocks me out.

Amazed that I managed to connect with her. What were the odds. Should buy a lottery ticket (lol)

• Like 1

Quite the dilemma! Thanked her for comimg over but explained that I had to see Delicious (been a while). She was very gracious

Somewhat similar "dilemma" when I was last at the 'Mate. Noticed Vegas in her street clothes (so wasn't sure if I should approach) chatting with another lady at the bar. Relocated to one of the stools along the mural while trying to get her attention. After a while Delicious joined her at the bar for chat and suddenly they were both walking towards me. I began to speak to Vegas and Delicious said "Oh, you wanted to talk to her?" and when I indicated that this was the case, she gave me a quick kiss and left me to speak to Vegas. In this instance, it was Delicious who was "very gracious".

In this instance, it was Delicious who was "very gracious".

Its always smart from a business perspective when they're gracious when faced with a refusal. It pays off big time in the long run. We can't "satisfy" everyone unless we have funds unlimited.

I was at Playmate from about 15h30 until 16h45 or so. Had some great dances from "Dria" a shortish ebony with great breasts and great dances. Originally from Halifax and says she has been at Playmate for almost a year. I've never seen her before there.

Anyone had dances with her. I highly recommend.

I was at Playmate from about 15h30 until 16h45 or so. Had some great dances from "Dria" a shortish ebony with great breasts and great dances. Originally from Halifax and says she has been at Playmate for almost a year. I've never seen her before there.

Anyone had dances with her. I highly recommend.

After about a week of little communication with her she texted me out of the blue asking me if I had an old license plate I could give her so that her boyfriend can use to get their car 'back home'. She says she will pay $40 and I will get the license plate back after he is back here. WTF. This sounds sketchy as hell and not something I'd want to get involved in. Be warned guys.

• Like 1

After about a week of little communication with her she texted me out of the blue asking me if I had an old license plate I could give her so that her boyfriend can use to get their car 'back home'. She says she will pay $40 and I will get the license plate back after he is back here. WTF. This sounds sketchy as hell and not something I'd want to get involved in. Be warned guys.
Yeah, sure. I'd tape my credit card to the back in case someone needs a second piece of ID on the trip.
  • Like 1

Yes she is still there and as hot in the CR as you could want.

Additional Comments:

And you're not the only one. She was my all time favorite.