Thanks for the update; PM is really my #2 club (close to home) and I do know some of the daytime girls. Ashley has always been my favourite.

Thanks for the update; PM is really my #2 club (close to home) and I do know some of the daytime girls. Ashley has always been my favourite.

If Ashley is your fave, I'd consider you fortunate in the sense that her attendance during the afternoons is really very consistent. I'm not sure I can recall an afternoon trip to the 'Mate when Ashley was not there.

Again stopped by the PM club on a Friday afternoon (2/2). The atmosphere was considerably more subdued than a week ago - not really dead but quite a contrast to last week. Probably 6-8 patrons present at around 2:45. Moderate traffic to the CR during the the time I was present.

Ashley, Candy, Mia, Adora, Delicious, Lana, Sarah and possibly Riley(?) were present along with a few others not known to me.

Was the 'Sarah' the short ebony from Vancouver with bright red lips and bleached blonde hair?

Was the 'Sarah' the short ebony from Vancouver with bright red lips and bleached blonde hair?

Yes zbla, she was there on Friday afternoon. Recognized her from her time at Barb's.

Dropped into PM on Thursday aft. It was pretty quiet so had a long visit with Adora, followed by some fun in the CR. She is such a gem. Delicious was there also but no Sol or Vegas. By the way is Sol at PM the same girl who dances at Pigales sometimes? Saw Candy and Cally also wearing those high high boots. They sure make her stand out!!

Bandit

• Like 1

Had a very brief visit to the PM on Friday afternoon (2/9) and found things to be fairly busy, a typical Friday afternoon I guess.

Did not stay long as Delicious was nice enough to let me know that the dancer I was hoping to see was not present.

In addition to Delicious, noticed Candy and Lana but not Ashley (she could have been busy) and several ladies unknown to me. A curvy ebony whose name I did not catch was very attention-getting, a very tall, leggy dancer with very long dark hair was new to me as were a few others.

Was especially impressed by Zoe. She was the second dancer who was on stage during my short stay and I thought her stage appearances were great. She has shortish dark hair, shaved (with inked scalp) on one side and with a fair amount of body ink. Terrific slimmer but shapely legs and derriere and extraordinarily flexible.

Dropped into PM on Thursday aft. It was pretty quiet so had a long visit with Adora, followed by some fun in the CR. She is such a gem. Delicious was there also but no Sol or Vegas. By the way is Sol at PM the same girl who dances at Pigales sometimes? Saw Candy and Cally also wearing those high high boots. They sure make her stand out!!

Bandit

I believe the Sol from Pigale is not the same as the Sol from Playmate.

I believe the Sol from Pigale is not the same as the Sol from Playmate.

Just to add to the general aura of mystery.....is either one of them the Sol who used to frequent Barb's?......

Spent some quality time with Adora. She came to join me a while back but unfortunately I had to leave before I could get any dances. Promised her on my next visit. As has been already written here, Adora is a gem and we chatted for a while; she is such a worldly and interesting person. Onto the CR and we enjoyed more time together. I'm just so blown away by her beauty, I couldn't stop looking at her beautiful smile. And, to top it off, I think she must be the nicest lady in Ottawa.

• Like 2

Been to PM a few times during the day and it's been better and better every time.

Its been much better there than most clubs it still has that fun feel to it.. it's not as "ghetto" as some of the other clubs have turned into.. the music/DJ isn't playing Rap or hip-hop on replay, and the girls are consistent . Ill be returning.

Same ol' Same ol' ..

I'm not sure I understand your answer. It did nothing to answer the questions and is vague at best as to whether you are avoiding making an actual answer or trying to make veiled insult.

Just sayin'.

I'm not sure I understand your answer. It did nothing to answer the questions and is vague at best as to whether you are avoiding making an actual answer or trying to make veiled insult.

Just sayin'.

This thread is not about music preferences.... but if we are on that topic... i like trance, house, prog, dubstep, jazz, classical, and rap.... hip hop & r&b are just media produced excuses for music where voices used for lyrics are so fake it makes excrement come out the way food went in.... but hey... that's just me...

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

This thread is not about music preferences.... but if we are on that topic... i like trance, house, prog, dubstep, jazz, classical, and rap.... hip hop & r&b are just media produced excuses for music where voices used for lyrics are so fake it makes excrement come out the way food went in.... but hey... that's just me...

Please do not put R&B in the same category as Hip Hop. R&B has been around longer than Rock. If you want to put rap where most people can't sing and the same for HIP HOP. But their are so many great R&B artists from the 60's.

Almost all hip hop artists lip sync like Brittany and Bruno Mars and his voice is so auto tuned if u heard him really sing u would want ear plugs and he is not R&. I am sorry rap is media produced now.

Please do not put R&B in the same category as Hip Hop. R&B has been around longer than Rock. If you want to put rap where most people can't sing and the same for HIP HOP. But their are so many great R&B artists from the 60's.

Almost all hip hop artists lip sync like Brittany and Bruno Mars and his voice is so auto tuned if u heard him really sing u would want ear plugs and he is not R&. I am sorry rap is media produced now.

In my opinion.... rap is no longer made... i consider rap as Nwa, Methodman, biggy, tupac, raekwon, etc. .... in terms of things, I think rap pre-dates hip hop.... I don't consider Bruno Mars as hip hop either.... i personally think Bruno is R&B.... britney is definetly pop music.... Now blues itself as a derivation of Jazz.. though i personally don't relate to is good music... and yes there are some excellent blues artists.... I think the "R&" part was added to blues in the new millenium and those artists are not worth it...

There are distictions... I love trance, House, prog, dubstep and chill music.... but I think EDM is a waste of time.... EDM is a new word made by the American media to popularize trance house and prog to americans as it was taking europe russia and everywhere else by storm....

Basically my deal with music that I like it in its purest form... where the artist was king and the production were the minions... anything this flips around is not worth it.... hence why i dont like R&b, hip hop, EDM....

... and yes there are some excellent blues artists.... I think the "R&" part was added to blues in the new millenium and those artists are not worth it...

Feel more than a bit guilty contributing to a thread hijack, but the idea that the "R& part was added to blues in the new millenium" is a bit hard to swallow.

Whatever one thinks of the 'R&B' genre and whatever one's personal tastes may be, it is abundantly obvious that 'R&B' (as the term is generally used) predates the "new millenium", to say the least. Perhaps I'm miscontruing your argument here.

As well, it is not all that difficult to distinguish 'blues' (acoustic or electric) from what many will tend to refer to as R&B. On this point, though, there are certainly a number of artists whose work is on the border of the (electric) blues area and R&B and much of this music dates back half a century or more (as noted by 2bigalow2 above).

With regard to the 'thread swerve' that got us here, I have to say that I have noticed a wide variety of music at the 'Mate during a few recent visits.

In my opinion.... rap is no longer made... i consider rap as Nwa, Methodman, biggy, tupac, raekwon, etc. .... in terms of things, I think rap pre-dates hip hop.... I don't consider Bruno Mars as hip hop either.... i personally think Bruno is R&B.... britney is definetly pop music.... Now blues itself as a derivation of Jazz.. though i personally don't relate to is good music... and yes there are some excellent blues artists.... I think the "R&" part was added to blues in the new millenium and those artists are not worth it...

There are distictions... I love trance, House, prog, dubstep and chill music.... but I think EDM is a waste of time.... EDM is a new word made by the American media to popularize trance house and prog to americans as it was taking europe russia and everywhere else by storm....

Basically my deal with music that I like it in its purest form... where the artist was king and the production were the minions... anything this flips around is not worth it.... hence why i dont like R&b, hip hop, EDM....

Bruno Mars is not R&B and Rhythm and Blues has been around before Rock, Blues predates Rock . R&b hits have been in the 60 and 70's. And to call Bruno Mars R&B is insulting to R&B!!!!

Sooooo... Anybody has anything to say about the club? The girls? Anything that isn't a hijack of this thread? The last time I went last Thursday, I saw the previously mentioned Zoe with the partially shaved head. She's very hot but I didn't get a chance to bring her in the CR. Anybody has anything to say about her?

• Like 3

Sooooo... Anybody has anything to say about the club? The girls? Anything that isn't a hijack of this thread? The last time I went last Thursday, I saw the previously mentioned Zoe with the partially shaved head. She's very hot but I didn't get a chance to bring her in the CR. Anybody has anything to say about her?

Well.......just to get the thread back on track, I was quite impressed with Zoe onstage when I last attended at the 'Mate. Like you, rocky, I did not get a chance to visit the CR with her and I was hoping that a mention of her would elicit some comments from those who had experienced this.

Might stop in Friday or sometime next week hoping for a sighting of the elusive lady who is my current fave at the PM.

I haven't seen her yet. What kind of music does she dance to? :icon_wink:

Edited by Hondius
Of not if
  • Like 2

So, just got back from the Playmate.. had Lana & Delicious dance for me.. highly recommend that experience (Not at the same time, but that would be amazing)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who's been your recent fave(s) at the 'Mate in the last several weeks or few months?

Since my getting-to-be-ATF is apparently going to be AWOL (at least for the immediate future), I'm wondering who would be recommended for CR visits during the day.

My faves have included Delicious and Adora and maybe I should stick with these two beauties, but I'd hate to miss out on any worthwhile experiences.

• Like 1