I was at Playmate yesterday from about 14h30 until about 16h. Isabella was the only girl who danced for me. She is waiting for Tease to re-open and then she won't be at Playmate anymore.

Bianca, Candy, Delicious were the only girls I recognized by name. There was another girl who looked quite enticing on stage but then when I left I noticed her coming down the stairs from upstairs if you know what I mean.

No Ruby, Lana, Adora or Sarah (:(:

When I was there I was sat near the CR and looked into the CR for literally 10 seconds to see who was in there that I may want to get a dance from. The 'manager' lady told me in no uncertain terms, 'you can't look into the champagne room'. WTF. What kind of rule, management position is that. Great way to lose customers.

• Like 3

Stopped by the PM Friday afternoon (6/8) at about 1300 and found a fairly quiet atmosphere - not dead, but a bit subdued.

Regulars Ashley, Candy, Bianca and Sarah were there (Sarah arriving a while after me). There was a tallish blonde I don't think I've seen at the 'Mate before. Spoke briefly to CiCi (CeCe?) who was circulating more than most of the others. To be fair, Bianca was also approaching patrons and spoke to me as well. Noticed Delicious go into the CR and emerge after a long while, but she is definitely worth waiting for.

Jasmine appeared to make somewhat regular visits into the CR, but was perhaps not as intrusive as she has seemed to be in the past - not really sure though.

Has anyone seen Sol at the Playmate lately. I saw her last about 6 weeks ago or more and she said she was heading out of town for a while. I was wondering if she has been back.She's quite a pistol!!

Bandit

Hadnt' been to the Mate in several years and visited the other night. Generally I like these small neighbourhood bars, this reminds me a little of Cleos in Montreal (but without the privacy of Cleo's curtained little booths). There weren't many dancers or customers and I thought at first it would be a waste of my time.

Then Bianca went on stage. Tall, blonde curvy girl, like a 1950's pin-up girl. I like her dances and we went to the tiny VIP afterwards. Close up I saw how gorgeous her face was and I liked her soft sexy body. The dances were tame but they were really close and intimate and seductive. Would definitely take her to the VIP again.

Next saw the show of Whitney, a petite French spinner, maybe late 30s, very attractive. Off to the VIP we went and she was a lot of fun. Raunchy, funny, sexy, great little body on her, great tease. Stayed till last song of night with her and if there'd be a few more I would probably have had to visit the dry cleaner.

While the girls here aren't the perfect Barbies you often see at Pigales, I like the low-key relaxed atmosphere and the lack of pressure. It was a great time, I'll be back.

• Like 3

I was at the playmate early evening. I met London 1st who was a beautiful chocolate woman who was excellent in the CR. Then I met Paris a beautiful blond white lady who was also quite fun. I recommend both woman in the CR.

• Like 2

I was at the playmate early evening. I met London 1st who was a beautiful chocolate woman who was excellent in the CR. Then I met Paris a beautiful blond white lady who was also quite fun. I recommend both woman in the CR.

From London to Paris....a journey that might be most pleasantly accomplished by utilizing the....uh....channel tunnel.

• Like 2

From London to Paris....a journey that might be most pleasantly accomplished by utilizing the....uh....channel tunnel.

So have u found yr tunnel Love R_D

So have u found yr tunnel Love R_D

Used to enjoy an occasional long drive to Vegas but apparently that route is no longer open to traffic.

• Like 2

Not sure if there have been some new dancers around in the evenings at the PM but the afternoon lineup seems to be really static. While it's always nice to see a regular like Delicious, many days there seem to be the same several girls in the club. Ashley and Candy appear to be almost always in and Delicious, Bianca, Sarah and Adora are fairly frequently to be seen.

Has the day manager Jasmine been slowing things down? Maybe I'm not in often enough to see more of a variety of ladies, but it always seems to be the same roster in the afternoon when stopping by this year.

Not an especially unlucky or lucky Friday 13th afternoon at the 'Mate. Arrived around 1300hr and the place seemed really dead. Things picked up a bit as the early afternoon progressed and a few more dancers arrived.

Saw Ashley, Lana, Skylar, Hailey, Riley, CiCi and (new to me) busty blonde Cassandra. A good amount of traffic to the CR. Suppose it was a fairly typical PM afternoon although Fridays have been busier in my experience.

• Like 1

I've dropped in a few times over the past year and it's just not as great a place as it used to be. I mis some of the real fun girls like April and Stella. Wonder where they are now.

I dropped by the Mate on Friday at about 6. I had already had a few with colleagues. I dropped by the Fax n it was completely dead. It had been some time since hitting the Mate - I was amazed to see quite a few girls there. It looked like there were a couple of undercover cops there too. I felt like tellin them that Stormy Daniels was not there...

I ended up getting pretty polluted and spent a lot of time in the CR with quite a few hotties.

Not sure how a guy couldn't be happy.

The Mate is still an excellent venue for "supporting the performing arts" IMHO

• Like 4

Guest L*x* B

That was one of the best. She'll be around. The best highways always need block off time. Xo

On 6/29/2018 at 1:19 PM, thepartypigeon said:

Hadnt' been to the Mate in several years and visited the other night. Generally I like these small neighbourhood bars, this reminds me a little of Cleos in Montreal (but without the privacy of Cleo's curtained little booths). There weren't many dancers or customers and I thought at first it would be a waste of my time.

Then Bianca went on stage. Tall, blonde curvy girl, like a 1950's pin-up girl. I like her dances and we went to the tiny VIP afterwards. Close up I saw how gorgeous her face was and I liked her soft sexy body. The dances were tame but they were really close and intimate and seductive. Would definitely take her to the VIP again.

Next saw the show of Whitney, a petite French spinner, maybe late 30s, very attractive. Off to the VIP we went and she was a lot of fun. Raunchy, funny, sexy, great little body on her, great tease. Stayed till last song of night with her and if there'd be a few more I would probably have had to visit the dry cleaner.

While the girls here aren't the perfect Barbies you often see at Pigales, I like the low-key relaxed atmosphere and the lack of pressure. It was a great time, I'll be back.

Just had a session with the absolutely delightful Whitney and  agree with your summary - what a blast! Oddly enough, we had a disagreement over the count, but it was a funny one. She said it was at 6 songs, but I insisted it was 7 (I'm sure I was right). Would they all be like that! Very pretty, very pleasant, and most accommodating to the primitive urges of a swine such as I. A real incentive to gamble better and make more disposable income. Can only say it was a treat for all the senses, a credit to the profession. Now I'm afraid to miss a damned night in case she's there... Awful!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

A typical (I guess) Wednesday afternoon (8/15) at the PM (though I didn't notice the buffet - maybe I arrived after it was cleared). Not really busy, but there were several patrons present during the time I was there and fairly steady traffic to the CR.

Noticed Ashley (as ever), Riley, Rachel, CiCi, Lana, Corrina, Mia (looking exceptionally cute and curvy) and Delicious. As well there were a number of other ladies less familiar to me (Skylar? Hailey?).

There seemed to be quite a number of dancers getting into civvies and exiting the club briefly, though this is often the case at the 'Mate.

21 hours ago, r__d said:

A typical (I guess) Wednesday afternoon (8/15) at the PM (though I didn't notice the buffet - maybe I arrived after it was cleared). Not really busy, but there were several patrons present during the time I was there and fairly steady traffic to the CR.

Noticed Ashley (as ever), Riley, Rachel, CiCi, Lana, Corrina, Mia (looking exceptionally cute and curvy) and Delicious. As well there were a number of other ladies less familiar to me (Skylar? Hailey?).

There seemed to be quite a number of dancers getting into civvies and exiting the club briefly, though this is often the case at the 'Mate.

sounds like u arrived around 2 pm just as the buffet ended. 

I'm sure the questions has been answered somewhere on here before, but could someone explain (via PM) what the 'upstairs' at Play Mate is and what happens there?  Thanks in advance.

How are things at the Mate these days?  Seems from posts over the summer that it's less fun than it used to be.  It's a bit of a trek for me to get over there - is it still worth the trip? 

On 9/23/2018 at 11:41 AM, BigBud said:

How are things at the Mate these days?  Seems from posts over the summer that it's less fun than it used to be.  It's a bit of a trek for me to get over there - is it still worth the trip? 

Not very familiar with the nighttime scene at the 'Mate lately, but there does seem to be a vague sense that the daytime manager is keeping things a bit more controlled as far as CR activity is concerned. Otherwise, I'd suggest that afternoons are much the same as ever with many of the same dancers attending fairly consisently.

Met the nice Congolese Montana at Playmate on Saturday night. Says she used to dance at Barb's and Tease. I think she was doing well there, the rest of the pickings were slim, she says she will be staying for awhile. A very pleasant and friendly girl, and a great physique!

7 hours ago, r__d said:

Not very familiar with the nighttime scene at the 'Mate lately, but there does seem to be a vague sense that the daytime manager is keeping things a bit more controlled as far as CR activity is concerned. Otherwise, I'd suggest that afternoons are much the same as ever with many of the same dancers attending fairly consisently.

Thanks, r_d - I've always been a daytime patron myself, and the last time I was at the 'Mate, there was a sense of increased CR surveillance.  I guess things are the same.