9 hours ago, hopeful said:

the "upstairs" refers to the viewing rooms at Sweet 300

And what are the 'viewing rooms'?  I've never been there.  PM me if it's more appropriate.  Thanks in advance.

18 hours ago, 1963Kennedy said:

Any sightings of Jessica, a very mature brunette who usually wears crop top & short skirt?

I have seen her intermittently at Pigale lately.

1 hour ago, woot10 said:

I have seen her intermittently at Pigale lately.

Thanks; yes she is not regularly at Pigales-thought she may have moved clubs.

On 9/29/2018 at 12:11 PM, rompin said:

where has mandy gone? havent seen her around for several weeks

Saw Mandy at the Playmate today, shortly after 6pm.

Spent a few minutes getting to know Sol in the CR tonight, very enthusiastic and fit ebony beauty. I mentioned enthusiastic right? Great girl, go see her. 

• Like 1

Friday evening: Adora (who left much later than she usually does), Anasthasia, Brandy, Cici, Elena, Kim, Katie, Mandy, Mia, Paris, Penelope, and a few others (at least 6 more).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

54 minutes ago, rocky racoon said:

Friday evening: Adora (who left much later than she usually does), Anasthasia, Brandy, Cici, Elena, Kim, Katie, Mandy, Mia, Paris, Penelope, and a few others (at least 6 more).

Haven't been to the 'Mate in the evening for a while but a bit surprised to read that there were as many as 16-18 dancers on a Friday evening. Sounds like it was a very active scene and must have seemed quite busy in the relatively small(ish) confines of the PM. Perhaps I should trade in afternoon visits for evening outings.

Thanks for the report, rocky.

• Thanks 1

On 9/26/2018 at 9:30 PM, BigBud said:

And what are the 'viewing rooms'?  I've never been there.  PM me if it's more appropriate.  Thanks in advance.

I would also like to know/. Planning a visit to Ottawa soon.  PM if you prefer. Thanks.

Some attractive dancers this weekend. I was turning down VIP room offers because I was waiting for  a very hot curvy tattooed brunette but before she was free I was approached by a tall ebony beauty named Ava (or maybe Eva). Such seductive eyes I couldn't resist. She showed me a great time in the VIP. Great body, sexy feet and ass, beautiful face, full lips, those seductive eyes. I'd had a couple of mediocre visits to the Mate in recent times (always hoping to see Whitney again but no luck) but this visit will have me going back.

• Thanks 1

I totally enjoy women who can squirt when you are one on one in a bedroom or hotel room.... however in a SC when you wearing clothes.... going home in squirt covered clothes is not something i'd ever want to do.... 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, verticalsmile said:

I totally enjoy women who can squirt when you are one on one in a bedroom or hotel room.... however in a SC when you wearing clothes.... going home in squirt covered clothes is not something i'd ever want to do.... 

Understood. It does depend on the direction of projection , and is not a common occurrence

On 11/29/2018 at 9:47 AM, verticalsmile said:

It happens often enough to me. Thankfully, my kilts clean right off with a little water from the sink and dry pretty quickly.

Dropped by the 'Mate Wednesday (12/5) afternoon around 2:15 or so and found quite a quiet atmosphere. A bit surprised as Wednesdays have tended to be the busiest afternoons at this venue. Perhaps I was a bit late for the lunch crowd.

Noticed Ashley, CiCi, Delicious, Bianca, and a younger ebony (didn't catch her name) wearing a summery, knee-length dress on the floor - a bit of an unusual look. Ashley was also wearing a dress, not her usual look. Maybe the ladies were finding it chilly in the club.  Also notable was a very curvy, busty, inked dark-haired dancer I'm not sure I've noticed at the 'Mate in the past.

CR activity seemed a bit slow, but did seem to be picking up by 3:00 with about 4 dancers in the booths simultaneously.

Sweet 300 upstairs is an Adult video store, you can watch their movies in their rooms with a girl with you, nothing stopping you from renting a movie and bringing someone with you into the room.   There's a massage parlour down the hall, the space next door is Club Debauchery, a BDSM club, interesting things going on in there too especially if you'd like your girl to Spank or Tickle or whip you while you're tied up

Edited by hopeful

There was a tall blond girl in green dress last Friday. Didn't get her name but she was a looker was going to get a dance but she was in VIP room forever didn't get a chance will go back this week see if she is still around 

Oops! That might have been my fault jg24. Sorry to have monopolized her in the champagne room. Her name is Bianca and she's a sweetheart. Keep trying to meet her. You should be able to get a hold of her, she's often there.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, rocky racoon said:

Oops! That might have been my fault jg24. Sorry to have monopolized her in the champagne room. Her name is Bianca and she's a sweetheart. Keep trying to meet her. You should be able to get a hold of her, she's often there.

Are there two dancers going by 'Bianca' at the 'Mate?  Always thought Bianca was the not-blonde, not-so-tall lady who often wears her hair in a ponytail (but not last Wednesday (12/5) when I saw her in the afternoon). Or was the "tall, blonde" Bianca seen in the evening?

13 hours ago, rocky racoon said:

Hey no worries sharing is caring