On 5/29/2019 at 7:36 AM, daveman71 said:

Any Adora sightings lately ??

I saw Adora there last week (Thursday afternoon, I believe).

Wednesday afternoon (7/10) found the 'Mate much the same as on most recent visits. Ashley, Adora, Delicious, blonde Bianca, dark-haired Bianca, Lana, ebony Sarah and two other ebonies who were pretty well the opposite in terms of their look, one slender and the other ultra-curvy. One dancer (Precious?) unfamiliar to me. Usual size afternoon crowd and reasonable traffic to the CR.

5 hours ago, r__d said:

Wednesday afternoon (7/10) found the 'Mate much the same as on most recent visits. Ashley, Adora, Delicious, blonde Bianca, dark-haired Bianca, Lana, ebony Sarah and two other ebonies who were pretty well the opposite in terms of their look, one slender and the other ultra-curvy. One dancer (Precious?) unfamiliar to me. Usual size afternoon crowd and reasonable traffic to the CR.

Thanks for the update.  Was there a lot of monitoring of the CR by the manager?

18 minutes ago, zbla said:

Thanks for the update.  Was there a lot of monitoring of the CR by the manager?

Seemed that J. was not overly intrusive that afternoon. Only saw her enter the CR area once from about 1:00 to 2:30 or so. That is my memory of the afternoon.

Rare I'm there in the afternoon. Had the good fortune of meeting Sarah, who is like a fantasy come true for me. Great girl, gorgeous, and a really fun time in VIP. Will definitely see her again!

Has anyone had any experience in the CR with blonde Bianca during the afternoon?

Remember her from Barb's (many years ago) and from a time when she was at the 'Mate in the evenings/latenight and in both settings her CR approach was quite conservative. While this was to be expected at Barb's at that time, she certainly seemed to be far more conservative than the typical dancer at the PM when she was a nighttime dancer there.

Wondering if she is a bit closer to the more usual afternoon PM dancer or if she still on the restrictive side during her visits to the CR.

Any opinions/info would be much appreciated - feel free to message via PM if this is preferable.

A short visit today Wednesday. Arrived about 1:15pm. Only about 5 customers and 6 dancers. By about 2:30, 4-5 more girls come in and by this time, about 10 customers.  Working today were Ashley, Delicious, Bianca (black hair) and Bianca (blonde), Shayla, Ashley and about 5 others whose name I do not know.

• Like 1

Does anyone know which days Ruby usually works? Any idea when she usually arrives? I haven’t seen her the last few times I’ve visited. 

I was told by somebody that Ruby was there last Wednesday afternoon.  No idea if that is her regular schedule or not.

I was at the Mate on Thursday afternoon and Ruby was there along with Sarah and Delicious-no Adora or SOL.

Bandit

Ashley, Delicious, Bianca (blk hair), Andrea, Sol, new girl-1st day, long platinum blonde hair, tall young slim long blonde hair, Lana? (Japanese). No Ruby, no Adora

2 hours ago, 1963Kennedy said:

Ashley, Delicious, Bianca (blk hair), Andrea, Sol, new girl-1st day, long platinum blonde hair, tall young slim long blonde hair, Lana? (Japanese). No Ruby, no Adora

Ruby was there yesterday.

3 hours ago, Nesbot said:

The young blonde is Domino. I didn’t get a dance with her though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiSB7G732Eg

On 8/23/2019 at 10:28 AM, Nesbot said:

The young blonde is Domino. I didn’t get a dance with her though.

I have! Even though she just started stripping last week, some of you may already know her. She's a young French/Italian who was a brunette before. She's already as good as any of the daytime regulars. A pretty girl, easygoing and with a nice personality.

Today (Monday, late afternoon): Ashley (daytime), Cece, Domino, Helena, Kitty, Mackenzie (for a rare daytime shift), Mandy, Martia, and Portia (back for the summer after 2-3 years away).

• Like 2

Ok, I think there might be some confusion from my post Thursday the 22nd. The new girl, first day working, likely Fr Cdn has very full thick platinum blonde hair, probably about 5'4" and not what I would consider slim.  The other girl is young, tall 5"7" or more, very slim, long and a more normal blonde main and I think definitely English Cdn.

Thursday the 29th

Anita serving drinks today; wow, does she ever look good with her hair style.

Ruby, Ashley, Adora [wow-short hair], Delicious, Lana, Mia, maybe blonde Bianca, Shayla, Ritchie, super slim ebony with light green in her hair.

• Like 2

Another pretty typical Thursday afternoon (9/12) down the Montreal Rd.  Noticed regulars Ashley, Adora, Delicious, Lana, Sarah. Saw long, tall, leggy, busty Tamika for the first time and she interacted quite a bit with a patron seated stageside when she was on stage - something I've rarely seen in Ottawa SCs in recent months. One other dark-haired busty lady was there, unknown to me.

Did not notice either of the Biancas, Mia or Domino. 

Delicious told me that it has been so slow in the early afternoons lately that she has started arriving at 2:00 as it is not really worthwhile for her to be there during the first two hours of the afternoon.

• Thanks 1

Spent the afternoon with Ruby, Ashley and Annika.  All three were good but Annika was my favorite, she returns Nov 6th and 7th.  Hope to return soon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Wednesday afternoon (11/6) and the 'Mate was fairly busy, at least in comparison to my last few visits - but it was also one of the very few times I've been at the PM during the afternoon and did not see Ashley in the club.

Noticed Delicious, Ruby, Adora, Sarah, Mia, blonde Bianca, Annika and a very striking ebony dancer (Shayla?) who looked just stunning in a tiny orange bikini - just a really curvy, lovely look but surprisingly she did not appear to spend any time in the CR from 2:00 to 4:00 while I was present. In addition to the noted ladies, there were at least four others not known to me by name.

Adora spent the whole two hour period with one admirer, includng a very long CR session with him. Was hoping to have some time with Annika, but she appeared to be spending a lot of time catching up with 'old friends' and I did not see her visit the CR either.

• Like 1

Dropped in at the mate - first time in months.  Pretty dead.  Didn't see long time regular Candy (ebony with glasses and spectacular rack).  Anyone know if she's still around?

1 hour ago, ottawaboy said:

Dropped in at the mate - first time in months.  Pretty dead.  Didn't see long time regular Candy (ebony with glasses and spectacular rack).  Anyone know if she's still around?

Hasn't been for months as far as I know.

I haven't been there in a few years so I got to visit it last Saturday.

I usually watch for at least 30 minutes before before I'm warmed up enough to find a dancer for the CR.  
A girl named Kate, made me break that habit and got me into a CR within 5 minutes of me being there.  Incredible smile and a girl next door look to die for!

Got back to a seat to cool down and the place wasn't that busy (probably because of the bad weather), and I did not see another dancer that was striking my fancy until I saw Ivy. I love that girl style and vibe .. and we got some very titillating conversation.  Small perky breast and very soft skin ..  the evening went by very fast and I barely spent any time looking at the stage.

I'll have to visit again for certain!

In to the 'Mate on Thursday (12/19) for a pre-holiday visit and the club was moderately busy - not really hopping but not dead either.

Noticed Ruby, Delicious. Lana, Ashley and some of the other regulars. Mia was nothing less than stunning on stage and off (with due respect to the other ladies of the 'Mate, Mia must present the best combination of pretty and well-built at this venue)  and Adora looked great after emerging (didn't think she was in at first) from a lengthy CR visit.

After thawing out a bit, what to my wondering eyes should appear but a tall, curvy, busty, blonde from days of yore - yes, after seeing her in the club on my last visit it was lucky (I guess) that Annika happened to be there and while she spent a good deal of time with a particular gent (same as last time if I recall correctly), another dancer was kind enough to relay my interest - I will never, ever approach a dancer when she is sitting with or speaking with someone.

Did not see Shayla, Tamika or Sarah - in fact no ebony ladies were around while I was there. Nor did either of the Biancas appear to be present.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1