So let me ask this, is Playmate only good during the day... I cant usually make it there in the day but have been there in the night and found it quite slow... this is across most weekdays and weekend nights...

Just when a certain dancer (Vegas) was getting to be a fave at the 'Mate, she gets 'banned'. More recently, the lovely Mia was becoming a new fave at the 'Mate. Now I'm told - guess what? - Mia has been banned. Seems like it's always the pretty, well-built ladies who get kicked out. What is happening at this place? Where does it end?

Vegas has been banned from the playmate a few times before. I don't know the details but she has always found a way to get back in. As for Mia, she may also be banned but she has found a new home at pigale as of late.

On 1/8/2020 at 8:00 PM, johnfresca said:

who is around, fun, and enthusiastic on fri/sat evenings? i like ivy but have never gone for a dance with her

Personally I wouldn't bother with Ivy.  I met her about 6 months ago and I was sitting in one of those seats at the entrance to the CR.

She walked over from the DJ booth area told me some line like 'I saw you looking at me and I'm getting wet  just thinking about you. Let's go have some fun'.  Needless to say I've had better.  She seems rather scatter brained.

• Like 1

I was there last night from about 17h30 until about 19h00.  Very quiet. I had dances from Ci Ci and more dances from 'Charlie' who is a new one for me.  A 29 year old Haitian from Montreal with very large breasts and an infectious personality. Very nice dances.

There were maybe 2 or 3 other girls there (max of 5 or 6 I would think) including Ivy.  The club was dead.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, zbla said:

I was there last night from about 17h30 until about 19h00.  Very quiet. I had dances from Ci Ci and more dances from 'Charlie' who is a new one for me.  A 29 year old Haitian from Montreal with very large breasts and an infectious personality. Very nice dances.

There were maybe 2 or 3 other girls there (max of 5 or 6 I would think) including Ivy.  The club was dead.

I got there around 10:30 and it was fairly lively (relative to how it can be). I played pool all night and didn't have any dances, but there were some very pretty black girls (Sasha being one that I chatted with), and one girl I haven't seen before. Very slender, 20 something, long dark hair, pretty face. Maybe French-Canadian. I didn't even catch her name, but she looks like fun. Similar physique to night-time Ashley, who of course was also there. Had a blast shooting pool, walked out with wallet intact. Was hoping to see Kate actually, whom I've never had a dance with, but who I did have a nice drink with previously. Has anyone had the pleasure of her company in the cubbyhole?

Stopped by the 'Mate on a Wednesday afternoon (2/26) around 1:30 and found the club sort of slow - not many patrons and few apparent dancers. By 2:15 - 2:30 or so there were quite a few more patrons and a number of dancers materialized from the CR, dressing room or coming in down the stairs. Many of the regulars were in attendance - noticed Ashley, Lana, Domino, Ruby, Gemma, Sol (Soul?) from Montreal and dark-haired Bianca. Blonde Bianca was seen to-ing and fro-ing in civvies but she never appeared in her dancer outfit. Domino seemed surprisingly tame/conservative in the CR, but Ruby provided a more typical 'Mate CR experience.

Did not see Delicious or Adora and none of the usual ebonies seemed to be in - no CiCi, Sarah, Tamika or Shayla. (Maybe these ladies are not so frequently in the club lately.)

• Like 2

Shayla was at Pigale yesterday. I'm pretty sure it's the same I've seen at Playmate previously. So she's still around and probably just alternates clubs.

Ashley has been in a few times, building up a nest egg. Noon till four. Try your luck.

Otherwise no real spinners. Brandy has been around days fairly often for her.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Paco01 said:

does anyone know  what day Ashley work? the same for Brandy

thank for the response in advance

Sure. Whenever they feel like it😀

• Haha 1

r__d  I think in your post above,  referring to ebonies, you mean Sayah.  She was there yesterday and told me she is fairly regular starting  mid-afternoon.

I haven’t been to the Mate - or any other SC - in a couple of years at least - approximately how many ladies are usually there at the mate on weekday early afternoons? Thanks for any intel! 

dropped by around 9:30, immediately drawn to Tila on stage and had some fun with her

Mystique was also fun to be with

Brandy, Savannah, and Sugar were there as well, and perhaps a few others whose names I did not catch

so looking forward to getting rid of the masks!

6 hours ago, castle said:

Is dark-haired Bianca still around during daytimes?  

The bigger Anglo one is. Haven't seen the smaller Franco one.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, M.O.F.W. said:

The bigger Anglo one is. Haven't seen the smaller Franco one.

Bummer.  Yeah, I was asking about French Bianca.  Thanks.  

I made it out for a brief window Tuesday. Traffic hampered my good time by an extra half hour and trying to navigate Montreal Road construction made parking a nightmare. Once I finally got inside, things seemed to be quite inviting. A fair number of girls and clients.

Masks on all the time, even in the CR.

I spent a short time with Sia, but it seemed a lot longer based on what she charged.

• Like 1