Guest **n****er

Morena is a hot as can be...but i'd classify her as more "thick" as in beautiful curves. Very round behind.

Morena is a hot as can be...but i'd classify her as more "thick" as in beautiful curves. Very round behind.

And that behind is luscious, I'd get myself stuck in between her buns and use it as a face warmer on a cold winter's day. :)

Wow, met with Rachel again here. I mentioned her before, she's one aggressive one. She came right up to me today and told me take her to the CR. I obeyed. :sadomaso:

She does give good value for the money during her dances, but sometimes you just don't want the aggressiveness so much. :icon_eek:

I was in there last Wed and had a few beers, was waiting for a nice tall lady with long black hair and a big size of you know what probably DDD, who is she? and what is her name, I went and bought tickets for the nice hog that`s for the draw!! I should of went for the tiny Brazilian Hotty!!lol.. But the one got away!!

I will be back!! I would like to know the name of this tall beutiful dark haired sexy lady;

8 guys - 12 girls not bad for a Wed!!

Additional Comments:

And that behind is luscious, I'd get myself stuck in between her buns and use it as a face warmer on a cold winter's day. :)

ME 2 lol.. Winters are getting cold as I`m groing older!!!lol..

a nice tall lady with long black hair and a big size of you know what probably DDD, who is she? and what is her name,

That was probably Foxy. She fits your description. Very good private dances.

Guest *o***e

Out of curiosity... I've only been to the playmate once but are there two different private dance areas? The i was at wasn't all that private.

Out of curiosity... I've only been to the playmate once but are there two different private dance areas? The i was at wasn't all that private.

The laws in Ottawa keep the privacy to a minimum these days.

On topic but off location, a few weeks back I was in Halifax on business and spent a Monday evening at Ralph's in Dartmouth, the only such place in the HRM. For about 2 hours I was the only customer with 5 or 6 dancers working, it was great, personal attention, I never enjoyed a meal more in my life, then I went back to my motel room across the street and called a SP to cum over and relieve my stress, what a nice trip.

On topic but off location, a few weeks back I was in Halifax on business and spent a Monday evening at Ralph's in Dartmouth, the only such place in the HRM. For about 2 hours I was the only customer with 5 or 6 dancers working, it was great, personal attention, I never enjoyed a meal more in my life, then I went back to my motel room across the street and called a SP to cum over and relieve my stress, what a nice trip.

a bit of a thread hijack hunny....best to stay on topic about the Playmate in this thread. however if you had a great experience at another club perhaps you could start a separate thread about your experience in the Stripclub discussion forum so that others may have a great experience like yours :)

Heaven is one of my favorites there. Usually works night time after 9. There is also another great dancer named Devon who works the day shift.

Those are my 2 personal favs at the Mate.

Additional Comments:

Forgot to add. They are trying an everyday lunch menu. It has brought in extra girls as well as customers. Friday was unusually busy. ( Mind you, can be Xmas cheers as well ). I still enjoy this clubs ambiance over the others in town and the addition of the upstairs services and the new kitchen may bring more new faces. Time will tell.

Additional Comments:

Forgot to add. They are trying an everyday lunch menu. It has brought in extra girls as well as customers. Friday was unusually busy. ( Mind you, can be Xmas cheers as well ). I still enjoy this clubs ambiance over the others in town and the addition of the upstairs services and the new kitchen may bring more new faces. Time will tell.

upstairs services?

Additional Comments:

Additional Comments:

upstairs services?

The owner of PM took over the cinema section at the top of the building. It has private viewing booths as well as larger cinemas. Some of the girls in PM work at top and some of the girls you can take upstairs to view a private movie with ( only certain girls in PM are able to do this ).

I think the fee is $50.00/hour ( not 100% sure ) for a private booth and whatever tipping for the company you bring with you if you so desire it.

Forgot to add. They are trying an everyday lunch menu. It has brought in extra girls as well as customers.

That's great to know! I have trouble making it over on Wednesdays, this gives me additional choices.

Guest **n****er
The owner of PM took over the cinema section at the top of the building. It has private viewing booths as well as larger cinemas. Some of the girls in PM work at top and some of the girls you can take upstairs to view a private movie with ( only certain girls in PM are able to do this ).

I think the fee is $50.00/hour ( not 100% sure ) for a private booth and whatever tipping for the company you bring with you if you so desire it.

Hmmmmmm this is news I was not aware of. I frequent the mate a lot but had no idea of this. So what is upstairs like? You just watch a movie with the girl? Sorry I'm new.

Upstairs is very nice and upscale. I personally have not used the facility other than been shown a tour and told of the purposes. It has a sex shop, it has a section for couples and a section for gay men. You can bring up a partner or choose one of the girls that are working upstairs. There is also peep booths as well. It is actually very nice.

I do not know which girls from PM work upstairs. I just know the intention is to have certain dancers be able to go upstairs if the club itself is quiet.

I hope this helps. The original intention was to talk about the club itself which I do enjoy to visit.

Additional Comments:

To add... you can visit by going upstairs the back way rather than the front. The door at top is open for entry.

Good to know about the upstairs being re-vamped, it was a bit dirty and shady before. Never used the theater but went several times before for peep shows... now even better if you can watch a movie in great company...

Very well written blog the cowboy did on this.

Yup, you'll have to scroll down a bit on his blog, as the article is a few days old right now and there's been further entries since then, but it's entitled "Sweet 300".

There are a few stunning ladies here....lucy is really beautiful and also kris who used to dance at barbs as kristen.

Hmm.. if you are going upstairs with a dancer and tips and all, are you getting a better deal than just going to triple A?

I would say yes, since you can choose a girl you like, chat with her, have a drink with her, even see her naked and have a lap dance before going up. But like with everything else, you have to be careful not to get ripped off. Make sure you discuss the price and services before you do anything. You can probably end up paying a similar price with most of the girls.