Who's been your recent fave(s) at the 'Mate in the last several weeks or few months?

Since my getting-to-be-ATF is apparently going to be AWOL (at least for the immediate future), I'm wondering who would be recommended for CR visits during the day.

My faves have included Delicious and Adora and maybe I should stick with these two beauties, but I'd hate to miss out on any worthwhile experiences.

I can't wait to see Brandy again...she's super slim and fit now...she has this girl next door / Britney Spears thing going on that really works for me...

I can't wait to see Brandy again...she's super slim and fit now...she has this girl next door / Britney Spears thing going on that really works for me...

Brandy started dancing semi-regularly at Pigale a few months ago, but she wasn't there the last time I went last week. Her friend Joy told me she believed she was back at Playmate, so I would expect to see her more often at Playmate.

• Like 1

Brandy started dancing semi-regularly at Pigale a few months ago, but she wasn't there the last time I went last week. Her friend Joy told me she believed she was back at Playmate, so I would expect to see her more often at Playmate.

I saw Joy at Pigale and she has never looked better, petite caramel doll, with an easy smile and kind disposition...

The other girl I'm crazy about at the Mate is Ashley, petite Italian doll, she throws a really good vibe, I feel really comfortable with her and love her sense of humour..

A posting on another (unmoderated) board suggests that "management" is trying to "clean up" the PM leading to one of my fave dancers there being dismissed and the post adds the notion that other ladies are on a "watch list" regarding their CR behaviour.

Are things changing at the 'Mate?

If they are "cleaning up" then they are cutting their own throats. But it just may be some over-zealous staff who are causing problems by intruding on the champagne rooms.

A posting on another (unmoderated) board suggests that "management" is trying to "clean up" the PM leading to one of my fave dancers there being dismissed and the post adds the notion that other ladies are on a "watch list" regarding their CR behaviour.

Which dancer are you referring to? I've not been there in a long while. Not sure who is still there and who is NOT.

Which dancer are you referring to? I've not been there in a long while. Not sure who is still there and who is NOT.

The info from the other unmoderated board may or may not be reliable but I did receive an e-mail from the dancer in question telling me that she's no longer at the club and that it was a "long story and a sad one".

See my PM, blumantru.

I was there this afternoon and was told this by the dancer as she apologized for the lower than normal mileage as the new manager was watching the girls like hawks. I noticed a few of the regulars missing but not normally the ones known for super high mileage.

• Like 2

I was there this afternoon and was told this by the dancer as she apologized for the lower than normal mileage as the new manager was watching the girls like hawks. I noticed a few of the regulars missing but not normally the ones known for super high mileage.

Interesting, zbla. Thanks for the report.

The last couple of times I was in and visited the CR (didn't go to CR on my last visit) remember on those occasions the two ladies mentioning that they had concerns about the "manager" but nevertheless recieved the usual mid-to-high-mileage (but not "super high mileage") experience. This was in late January and early February, so I'm not sure how long the "new manager" has been in place.

Interesting, zbla. Thanks for the report.

The last couple of times I was in and visited the CR (didn't go to CR on my last visit) remember on those occasions the two ladies mentioning that they had concerns about the "manager" but nevertheless recieved the usual mid-to-high-mileage (but not "super high mileage") experience. This was in late January and early February, so I'm not sure how long the "new manager" has been in place.

The new manager also serves drinks and I actually thought she was a new waitress not the new manager. I gather she watches the CR way too much.

Dropped in the the Mate on Tuesday afternoon. My favorite, Adora was not in, nor was Vegas. Delicious was in but rather busy so I didn't get to talk to her. However two other girls saved the day. My first visit to the CR was with Sol. She is not the same Sol who dances at Pigale. Very acomodating in the CR. Unfortunately, she is headed out of town for a few weeks. My second visit was with a girl named Taya (sp?), a curvy black girl. very friendly and good mileage. I'd like to see her again but she rarely comes in oon Wednesday when I'm usually in.

All in all a very entertaining afternoon.

Bandit

• Like 2

My second visit was with a girl named Taya (sp?), a curvy black girl. very friendly and good mileage. I'd like to see her again but she rarely comes in oon Wednesday when I'm usually in.

All in all a very entertaining afternoon.

Bandit

I also had dances with Taya yesterday afternoon...Will PM you.

Yeah... I didn't realize she was the manager. I was told by Riley that she walks into the Champagne room all the time. So yeah that could be an issue. I am also not sure if she would crack down on the ladies going off-site for a visit to the spa around the corner?

• Like 1

Yeah... I didn't realize she was the manager. I was told by Riley that she walks into the Champagne room all the time. So yeah that could be an issue. I am also not sure if she would crack down on the ladies going off-site for a visit to the spa around the corner?

Could it be that this is a strategy to direct more business to the private viewing rooms upstairs at 'Sweet 300' ?

I was thinking the same thing. Dancers would take their more "exciting" activity potentially reducing risk of police intervention while obtaining more revenue from activity upstairs. Clients would be the only loser.

Bandit

I was there this afternoon from about 13h30 until about 15h. Very quiet when I first got there. Adora was there but had a customer for literally the whole time I was there :(:( I noticed Delicious was there and Sara and 2 others whose names I can't remember.

The manager didn't seem as interested in what was going on in the CR. The CR booths on the sides have lots of privacy through the shrubbery.

• Like 3

I was there this afternoon from about 13h30 until about 15h. Very quiet when I first got there. Adora was there but had a customer for literally the whole time I was there :(:( I noticed Delicious was there and Sara and 2 others whose names I can't remember.

The manager didn't seem as interested in what was going on in the CR. The CR booths on the sides have lots of privacy through the shrubbery.

Thanks for the report, zbla.

Good to know that Adora has been around and Delicious as well. Delicious seems to be in quite regularly lately and usually stays for a fairly long time when she's there. Delicious once told me that she feels dancers need to be "patient" and put in the time in the club in order to do well.

I was also there yesterday, but a little later. Seemed pretty quiet-not a lot of patrons. While the manager didn't seem to pay a lot of attention to the champagne room, activity there seemed a little light (I wasn't counting). I'm wondering if the manager's attitude hasn't put a bit of a chill on the atmosphere in the place. I took Adora to the champagne room but even she seemed more restrained than usual, even though she typically doesn't push the envelope like some of the other girls do.

Bandit

• Like 3

And I too was there for a short time. There was 1, perhaps 2 tall blonde spinners whom I've never seen before. The 1 I saw most had a number of small tattoos all over her. CR normal busy.

• Like 1

It was a couple of months since I was last there. Went to the CR with Brooklyn, tight bod not high mileage but a very sensual dance. Would repeat.

Dropped in to the 'Mate briefly on Friday (5/4) afternoon from about 1400hr to 1510hr or so. Found the atmosphere fairly busy for the first half hour and then a number of patrons (some with safety vests) departed. There were about 12 dancers in the club during this interval - noticed Ashley, Candy, Lana, Adora, Riley, Sarah, Bianca and Mia (I think) among those known to me. Candy spent the entire hour plus while I was present sitting chatting with other dancers (mostly Lana) and communing with her smartphone. To be fair, Lana did circulate a bit, but the usual pattern of (some) dancers keeping to themselves seemed to be in evidence on this occasion.

Was disappointed (a bit) that the lovely Delicious was not in attendance. My attention was caught by Mia (I think, don't know her too well) emerging from the CR after a long interlude wearing a very nice pair of super small denim cutoffs. After she walked out, she quite promptly disappeared into the dressing room and, while I tried to be patient waiting a half hour or more, she did not appear to come back onto the floor. Perhaps she left the club and I did not notice. Another visit may be in order for a Mia encounter, if the dancer I was taken by was indeed Mia.

There was moderate traffic to the CR during the time I was in (Bianca seemed to be doing quite well) and a few others were observed making multiple visits.

clear.gif

• Like 1

Out of curiosity, did anyone attend the 'Anniversary' (48th?) night at the 'Mate?

Apparently there was to be a live band (first time ever(!), as the promo breathlessly indicated). Made me curious regarding how this worked out and wondered where they would put a four-piece (I'm told) band in that place. Surely not on the dancer's stage? Did they perhaps move the pool table and set up in that area? Would seem to be not enough room, not to mention impeding access to the bar on the one hand and the entrance to the dressing rooms/washrooms on the other.

I'm guessing they must have cleared the tables/chairs from the slightly elevated seating area and set up the band there. The whole idea struck me as rather odd, but maybe it worked out.

• Like 1

Out of curiosity, did anyone attend the 'Anniversary' (48th?) night at the 'Mate?

Apparently there was to be a live band (first time ever(!), as the promo breathlessly indicated). Made me curious regarding how this worked out and wondered where they would put a four-piece (I'm told) band in that place. Surely not on the dancer's stage? Did they perhaps move the pool table and set up in that area? Would seem to be not enough room, not to mention impeding access to the bar on the one hand and the entrance to the dressing rooms/washrooms on the other.

I'm guessing they must have cleared the tables/chairs from the slightly elevated seating area and set up the band there. The whole idea struck me as rather odd, but maybe it worked out.

they have had a band playing there before in the late 1990's as I was there. a dancer was one of the singers and was very good. I missed this one.